Kuja Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]male: TN: 10 1/3 safer: 9 5/6 anti: 5 1/5 piromunkie: 4 james: 3 5/6 SuperSayian4444: 2 1/5 SS Trunks: 1 2/3 Warlock: 1 5/6 duogodofdeath: 1 1/3 SSJ2Gohu: 1 voodoo: 1 akito: 1 outlawdragon: 1 Final_Flash: 5/6 kuja: 1/2 NorykoAngelcry: 1/2 jcgoudy: 1/2 justin: 1/2 defcon5: 1/2 altron gundam: 1/2 Rico Tranzrig: 1/3 MajinVegeta: 1/5 Death Knight: 1/5 Vegitto 04: 1/5 females: BabyGirl: 20 1/3 Lady M: 6 5/6 Raiha: 6 1/2 cera: 3 5/6 kool aid13: 2 1/2 anna: 2 Mystical Pan: 1 1/2 ginnylyn: 1 1/3 Morning dew: 1 1/3 gold angelwoman: 1 1/3 Navi: 1 stormwing: 1 Voodoo: 1 (yes i know) *Galaxy-Girl* 1 lady_saya-jin: 1/2 topaz: 1/2 Queen Asuka: 1/2 SSJ Chic: 1/3 james: 1/3 (that hand bag did u in) Sig: safer: 7 Anna: 3 1/2 TN: 3 Mystic Pan: 3 kuja: 2 Matt D.: 2 MOB: 2 Raiha: 1 1/2 Final Flash: 1 1/2 Rico: 1 adam:1 cera: 1 Nerdsy: 1 defcon5: 1 piromunkie: 1 smokey joe: 1 neo cactaur: 1 *Galaxy Girl*: 1 will2x: 1 james: 1/2 anime girl: 1/2 athena: 1/2 Avatar Safer: 19 1/2 Rico: 5 1/2 Final_flash: 5 1/2 TN: 3 james: 2 cera: 1 1/2 piromunkie: 1 1/2 Neo Cactaur: 1 1/2 MOB: 1 1/2 babygirl: 1 ginnylyn: 1 cloud: 1 kuja: 1 voodoo: 1 Anna:1 Warlock: 1 dragon warrior: 1 thimoc: 1 Role Player Anti: 5 11/12 Rico: 4 1/3 SS Trunks: 3 1/3 ginnylyn: 3 Raiha: 2 5/6 Final flash: 2 1/3 Warlock: 1 5/6 Safer: 1 3/4 SuperSayian4444: 1 3/4 DeathKnight: 1 3/4 Mei: 1 1/2 Dragon Warrior: 1/3 Anna: 1 emcew: 1 Gold Angelwoman: 1 Athena: 1/2 DBZman: 1/2 liamc2: 1/3 Anime: Mystical Pan: 4 1/2 Safer: 4 Queen Asuka: 4 Akito: 2 1/2 TN: 1 Miztick Gohan10: 1 Sailor Meike: 1 Anna: 1 SSJ2Goku: 1 DBZman: 1 Altron Gundam: 1/2 Shadow Gohan: 1/2 Rico: 1/2 DBZ Altron Gundam: 12 TN: 6 DBZman: 5 coolkam007: 2 safer: 1 1/2 Anna: 1 Lady M: 1 Saiyaman: 1 gohan: 1 ~videl~: 1 AJ2K1: 1 kool aid13: 1 digimon virginia (ginnylyn): 9 1/2 cera: 8 1/2 D*Star: 2 renee: 1 Anna: 1 Blank_el-minez: 1 shyguy:1 Digital Monster: 1 gold angelwoman: 1 gundam Alteron Gundam: 4 1/2 Safer: 2 1/2 Shinji: 1 Trwa066: 1 Anna: 1 tenchi Nothing674: 2 ShyGuy: 2 Anna: 1 Mishi: 1 Kaioshin: 1 Gaming: rico: 9 1/3 NorykoAngelcry:3 5/6 kuja: 3 james: 2 1/2 Squashed Snail: 2 cloud:1 defcon5: 1 death knight: 1 Anna: 1 jcgoudy: 5/6 safer: 1/2 pokemon Nerdsy: 4 1/2 Vaporjolt: 3 1/2 saiyaman: 3 cruizr: 1 Anna: 1 Ben: 1 Squashed Snail: 1 Altron Gundam: 1/2 Gary Oak: 1/2 Final Fantasy Safer: 13 1/2 cloud: 9 kuja: 5 neocactar: 1 1/2 Anna: 1 Final Flash: 1 James: 1/2 AJ2K1: 1/2 zelda kuja: 10 jcgoudy: 9 Navi: 1 1/2 Rico: 1 1/2 babygirl: 1 Anna: 1 Cloud: 1 newby: unregistered: 4 NeoCactaur: 3 MOB: 2 Saiyadude: 2 Morning Dew: 2 Queen Asuka: 1 7/10 kool aid13: 1 woody: 1 1/5 forte: 1 outlaw: 1 NorykoAngelcry: 1 Lady M: 1 Mishi: 1 coolcam007: 1 digi22beck: 1 athena: 1 Super Goten: 1 Anti: 1 Anna: 1 outlawdragon: 1 Tursi: 7/10 stormwing: 1/5 redhottie: 1/5 oldie safer: 8 1/3 james: 7 7/12 justin: 4 5/6 adam: 4 1/2 TN: 3 1/2 Masterfork: 3 1/4 piromunkie: 3 voodoo: 3 nerdsy: 2 Babygirl: 1 ginnylyn: 1 lady_saya-jin: 1 ZF foredaddy: 1 Anna: 1 DeathKnight: 1 cera: 1/2 renee: 1/2 topaz: 1 blanks777: 1/4 victreebell: 1/4 best member: TN: 3 2/3 safer: 3 Babygirl: 3 adam: 3 james: 2 5/6 cera: 1 5/6 SS Trunks: 1 7/12 Anna: 1 1/2 Heaven's Cloud: 1 shyguy: 1 forte: 1 AJ2K1: 1 Lady M: 1 gohan: 1 blanks: 1 anti: 5/6 gold angelwoman: 1/3 mystical Pan: 1/3 SSj2Gohu: 1/3 Final Flash: 1/4 Warlock 1/4 best staff member: james: 16 5/6 (suck ups) adam: 8 1/3 safer: 6 1/2 babygirl: 3 1/2 TN: 3 Final Flash: 2 1/3 ginnylyn: 1 1/2 kuja: 1 coolkam007: 1/2 Altron Gundam: 1/2 Rico: 1/2 all: 1 (not counted in personal total) Anna: sorry voodoo i wont count your vote she isnt a mod... Next mod: shyguy: 10 1/2 jcgoudy:7 Lady M:6 1/3 SS Trunks: 3 1/3 piromunkie: 1 1/2 ginnylyn: 1 (sorry :() Anna: 1 Saiyaman: 1 SSJ2Gohu: 1 DBZman: 1 Justin: 1 Squashed Snail: 1 Mystical Pan: 1/2 outlawdragon: 1/2 anti: 1/3 these should be pretty accurate after 3 hours of this... i could be off a little and i appoligze for any and all spelling mistakes ;) brb i have to go to the bathroom bad now ;) [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Anna Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Thank you Kuja! *hug* *reads through results* ... :laugh: Heh, I'm in every catagory! teehee....... I wonder how that was possible? Hmm........ *cough* thanks Voodoo ;)*cough* Wow, I got 2nd place for best sig. ^_^ I'm happy
Sara Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson] females: james: 1/3 (that hand bag did u in) best staff member: james: 16 5/6 (suck ups) Next mod: shyguy: 10 1/2 [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh. WTG, James, lol. Congrats to all who placed in the "Official Count." 'Specially Shyguy. ;)[/FONT]
Fall Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 WOW!!! I got 2 votes for gaming?! And 1 vote for Pokemon?! Wow!! I never knew that I would get 3 votes all up..... :wow:
Navi Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]male: Oldie: Masterfork [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, you missed the number for senor spork. :D
Kuja Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Thank you Kuja! *hug* Heh, I'm in every catagory! teehee....... I wonder how that was possible?[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually you didnt... you werent voted for best male ;) he neglected that catagory, im sure these wonderful things i can fell w/ that hug ;) are the reason he decided not to put you there thou ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Treble Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 *Sniff I didn't got picked for any category Sniff*:( Lol,j/k well Congratulations to you all and for all of you who were nominated to become Mod best of luck to you.:)
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 *blinks and falls anime style* I got the most votes for anime?! :therock: :eek: LMAO! That's got to be the funniest thing I've seen for a long while! :laugh: Well...Thanks to everyone that voted for me! :) You guys must have really pitied me or something...lol :laugh: :D :drunk:
Guest Akito Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Who voted for me as best Male Member? *Sniff sniff* I don't deserve this!
Kuja Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]each member got one vote, so if they voted for one person they got a full vote, 2 each got half, 3 a third, 4 a quarter, 5 a fifth of it... so i just added each of them together. next time we are thinking of having a few more catagories and only letting you for one person to make the counting easier and THAT would be much easier on the people who count...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Queen Asuka Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [color=crimson]Whoo-HOO! I was in a couple of categories! I feel so special... And Yeah I agree, next time it should be one person per thingie, even though I myself had lots of undecision and voted for many people at one time...*sweatdrops*[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Argh........ Man, I knew i should've came here more often.
Sara Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]THAT would be much easier on the people who count...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Amen to [i]that[/i], lol[/FONT]
PiroMunkie Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [SIZE=1]WOOHOO!!! I didn't win anything!!! GO ME!! I'm so happy right now :D YA! Phew! Am I glad that's over. I was afraid I might actually win one of these :rolleyes: (like that would ever happen)[/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [COLOR=purple]How in the monkey did I get more Pokemon votes then Vaporjolt? He's much more knowledgeable then me...[/COLOR] [COLOR=deeppink]Wow, I got into the best Oldie part! Yes!!! The only one I really wanted to get in! (No offense to the people who voted for me in the other categorys)[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Heh, that was fun :) Way to go for hardcore Videogamers and Storywriters![/COLOR]
Transtic Nerve Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Hmm, I got best Male member... but not best female... I'm appauled lol! Well at least I beat Seph in Male and Best Member.... Although I'm quite shocked I won either or any... Thanks.... lol, I think James deserves best Female...
Kuja Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]he is on his way there he got his foot in the door w/ that 1/3 vote he earned ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
James Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] lol, I think James deserves best Female... [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=darkblue]Heeyy now... I may have had a handba...er, GameCube avatar, but that doesn't mean that I'm female! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to take these curlers out of my hair...[/size][/color]
Sui Generis Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]male: TN: 10 1/3 safer: 9 5/6 anti: 5 1/5 piromunkie: 4 james: 3 5/6 SuperSayian4444: 2 1/5 SS Trunks: 1 2/3 Warlock: 1 5/6 duogodofdeath: 1 1/3 SSJ2Gohu: 1 voodoo: 1 akito: 1 outlawdragon: 1 Final_Flash: 5/6 kuja: 1/2 NorykoAngelcry: 1/2 jcgoudy: 1/2 justin: 1/2 defcon5: 1/2 altron gundam: 1/2 Rico Tranzrig: 1/3 MajinVegeta: 1/5 Death Knight: 1/5 Vegitto 04: 1/5 [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Ya they are posted!! Wow!! I am 9th best male...I am shocked...thanks to all who voted!! *starts crying* I'd like to thank all the little people... Man: Oh boy another annoying oldie No I mean LITTLE people of he world...*section of migetss in the back yell and bang on their chairs*
Anna Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [size=1][color=darkblue]Heeyy now... I may have had a handba...er, GameCube avatar, but that doesn't mean that I'm female! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to take these curlers out of my hair...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] :wow: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: OHHHHHH that was funny! *wipes tears away, breathes* Ah, thank you James, I needed that. ^_^
Warlock Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [size=1][color=darkblue]Heeyy now... I may have had a handba...er, GameCube avatar, but that doesn't mean that I'm female! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to take these curlers out of my hair...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] ROTFLMAO!!!:laugh: I better treasure this as one of James' occasional comedy posts...atleast when he does it, he does it good. I'm surprised I did as well as I did in this, I've slowly been drifting further and further from the boards. Guess I better get back to those all-night posting sprees...
Recommended Posts