Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='haku877']Well being the magnificently genius friends I have,mine will end up something like this

Haku877, a good friend we have a few words for,

"*orgiving Nature,
*nbelievably Cool,
*unning Sence of Humor,
*ing of All Ninjas,

*outhful and talanted,
*ptimistic,
*ncanning abilitiy to be himself."

Now as you notice I have blocked some letters, not hard to decipher the code really.
I realized i shouldnt have posted this because now Aceburner will now do something like this to my grave....dont. :animedepr

(also please excuse my spelling it needs work i think)[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/candle2.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR="1234"][B]"If you can see me, give me a quarter."

"I'm sorry, but the person you are trying to reach has been disconnected."

"My death was just like my birth... premature."

"I was playing checkers with my friends and I said 'king me.' My freind didn't hear it correctly."

"Honk if you're horny."

"I had sex with your mom, your dad cought me."[/B][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR="Magenta"]"I hear that people put pennies in the eyesockets of the dead. Let's test to see if that's true. If it is then that means I'm two pennies richer."[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"]I really never did have that big of a fortune. That is until I met him."[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Verdana"]"Here lies another poor soul who wasn't able to live long enough for Duke Nukem Forever".

"Trespassers will be shot".

"xShottySnippahx ended D's kill streak".

"Inflammable means flammable? -Dr. Nick"[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
"Here lies Nefertimon, who committed suicide because she was never as clever or as funny as some of the other OB gems."

Okay, I was not being serious there. In real life, my tombstone would probably say:

"Suminda: A Spirit Behind Her Creations"

Suminda being my nickname. *goes to change her username* *or not* And if that's true, my ghost will not be of me, but of all the different characters I've created for stories, RPGs, etc. One character in particular who I was in love with might have a tombstone of his own.

"Here lies a person who was never even real anyways."

...Or not.

Or, my tombstone might say the following:
"Here lie a thousand maggots"
"Do not disturb"
"Anyone who reads this tombstone will die in seven days"
"(Insert your name here)"

Or maybe...

"Servings: Will vary
Calories: 666
Calories from fat: 65
Total Fat: 13g
Saturated Fat: 13g
Cholesterol: 6g
Sodium: 2 kg
Total Carbohydrate: <1g
Sugars: 0g
Vitamin A: 25%
Vitamin B: 25%
Vitamin C: 25%
(Same percentages for Vitamins D-Z)
*No longer a significant source of iron."
Posted (edited)
[QUOTE=Nefertimon]"Servings: Will vary

//

*No longer a significant source of iron."[/QUOTE]
[font=Arial]Even better:[/font]
[indent=1][size=3]Water [/size]â??[size=3] 5 L
Carbon [/size]â??[size=3] 20 kg
Ammonia [/size]â??[size=3] 4 L
Lime [/size]â??[size=3] 1.5 kg
Phosphorous [/size]â??[size=3] 800 g
Salt [/size]â??[size=3] 250 g
Saltpeter [/size]â??[size=3] 100 g
Sulfur [/size]â??[size=3] 80 g
Fluorine [/size]â??[size=3] 7.5 g
Iron [/size]â??[size=3] 5 g
Silicon [/size]â??[size=3] 3 g
And trace amounts of fifteen other elements.[/size][/indent] Edited by Allamorph
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]"When relocating coffin from this gravesite, please confirm the presence or absence of fingernail marks on the inside of the lid."

"This is why you don't run with scissors."[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]"CYAL8R"

What? No one said that yet?

"I was right about Oprah!"

I'm serious about the second one. If I die mysteriously, it's because Oprah knows that I know about her plan to take over the world.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Even better:
[INDENT][SIZE="1"]Water ? 5 L
Carbon ? 20 kg
Ammonia ? 4 L
Lime ? 1.5 kg
Phosphorous ? 800 g
Salt ? 250 g
Saltpeter ? 100 g
Sulfur ? 80 g
Fluorine ? 7.5 g
Iron ? 5 g
Silicon ? 3 g
And trace amounts of fifteen other elements.[/SIZE][/INDENT][/FONT][/QUOTE]

It'll cost you [I]an arm and a leg[/I] to make something out of that.

Eh? Eh?
Posted
[QUOTE=Aceburner]It'll cost you [I]an arm and a leg[/I] to make something out of that.

Eh? Eh?[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial][I]I'll[/I] be dead. Not my problem. =P


[SIZE="1"]('Course, being a homonculus might have its advantages....)[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
#1:"That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die."

#2:"Burnt to a crisp,
Eaten by a doggy"

#3: I've done a lot of crazy things in my life. But, I've never stuck my head in a hornet's nest.

#4: "Unless..."

(Sorry coudn't resist. Anybody know what the above are quotes from.)

No seriously I haven't thought what I'd want my tombstone to say. It would probably say something like "Friend, teacher, Godzilla fan, interesting to be around."

Although I've already jokingly told my friends that before I'm put in the ground I'm to be steaked through the heart and bullet through my head. Just in case.
Plus, in my obitutary I want it listed amoung other things that I was proceed in death by my right testical that I lost to testicular cancer.
Posted
[quote name='onenuttytanuki']#1:"That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die."[/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Lovecraft had a better quote for a tombstone:

"You FOOL, Kenneth is DEAD!"

;)[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"69...70...71...Hey! There's one missing!"[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]"It was six below zero when I died. Now I'm six below again."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]"The coroner's hands were cold."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]"This space for rent, call: 555-5552"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]"If you think this guy's low, check out our prices. Wal*Mart"[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']I just realized all the awesome Monty Python quotes I can use!

"I'm not dead yet"

"I think I may pull through!"

"I'm getting better!"

"I think I'll go for a walk now."

"I feel happy! I feel happy!"[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="1234"]That's all? Here's another one

"It's just a flesh wound!"[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...