OtakuBoards

What Will Your Tombstone Say?

Raiha

I came up with this idea after a conversation I had with one of my dumber friends...

[CENTER]"Don't worry, dogs love me."
He was mauled to death.[/CENTER]

This is based off of an actual conversation I had with a friend of mine as we were walking past the MP (Military Police) K-9 training ground. We could hear the dogs barking over in the kennel there and my buddy turns to me and says "Ya know what? I think I wanna run over there and go play with those dogs."

I looked at him, a bit confused at the moment because that had nothing to do with what we were talking about only a moment ago. I then followed up with "Are you an idiot? Those dogs would tear you up."

He then looks at me and says "Don't worry, dogs love me."

I looked back to him and said "Yeah, I'll make sure they right that on your tombstone, just above the line that says you were mauled to death."

I swear to you this all happend. And no, he didn't jump the fence to go "play" with the dogs.

[color=darkred][size=1]

I plan on being cremated and not having a tombstone. If I do get one, though....

"He was too Punk Rock for life."

"I'm standing right behind you."

"Life's a *****, but damn she was good in bed."

"h4x"

"Life is like a box of chocolates. Most of it tastes terrible, but every once in a while you get something good. Then you choke to death."[/color][/size]

• 3 months later...
Since I just spent the last few hours watching Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged...

"BURN THE WITCH! Oh wait, we already did..."

"Here lies Tristan's voice...or not."

"Screw the rules, I'm dead, so I don't need 'em!"

That is all the crap I have for you today.:bow:

[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][CENTER]Will always be remembered as Sango.
For her true name is a forbidden word.
If you say her true name 3 times,
Her ghost will appear and steal your
beloved twinkies.[/CENTER]

[B][INDENT]Seriously no one calls me by my real name. Even people who don't know squat about anime, introduce me as Sango and stay calling me Sango. I begin to wonder if my friends even rmember my true name![/INDENT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[color=#9933ff]Hey I still live, I just haven't been able to be here in a while. So I guess I'll shut up and add some more

They lied- apperantly hard work does kill people

Honestly what is wrong with you, wearing a dead woman's shoes. Were you raised in a barn? (Wicked Reference)

Okay okay! Stop staring at me!

Don't worry about it! I wrote my eulogy in grade twelve. (This is true. My twelfth grade English teacher had the class write eulogies for themselves after we read Our Town. I don't know what happened to mine.)

Blame Canada!

Looks like flying around in a bubble isn't for everyone.

Yeah crappy come back![/color]

[quote name='Haku877']"Ha. To bad he one the bet."[/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]If I were walking through a graveyard looking for interesting names and dates (as one does), and I happened to see this on a marker, my life would effectively be made.

It is cryptic [spoiler](heh...cryptic)[/spoiler] both orthoraphically and (as a result) syntactically, to say nothing of the unspecified nature of the bet itself.

I don't think it would be going too far to say that this epitaph would haunt me for the rest of my life.[/font]

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="1"][B][CENTER]"Died Bravely in a Yaoi Fan girls Brawl.
Even if she fought over guys made of ink"[/CENTER]

Yaoi Fan girls can be really scary. So don't ever offend them or claim that some ink guy belongs to you. Heehee
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Goddess Katana'][COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="1"][B][CENTER]"Died Bravely in a Yaoi Fan girls Brawl.
Even if she fought over guys made of ink"[/CENTER]

Yaoi Fan girls can be really scary. So don't ever offend them or claim that some ink guy belongs to you. Heehee
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

We, the Yaoi Fan girls of the world, salute you.

And are you speaking from personal experience?:o

[quote name='chibi-master']We, the Yaoi Fan girls of the world, salute you.

And are you speaking from personal experience?:o[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Sienna"][INDENT]Why thank you, thank you! Being a yaoi fangirl has it's honor. Also I do get into arguments and even fights (Playfully or maybe I think it is?) with my best friend. So it gets intense, so I imagine it would be a war zone. A whole bunch of us stuck together in a room!

'Here lies.....ummm [B]whatsherface[/B]?'[/INDENT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=#9933ff][center]This loser died defending her right to claim InuYasha first
Guess it's too late for her to get a life[/center]

That was born of a recent email between my friend Lisa and I

[center]Died protecting cheese and crackers from a cranky old person[/center]

That was thanks to an incident tonight at work.

[center]Migrains do kill you![/center]

Gawd I hope not![/color]