OtakuBoards

Little Deaths

Raiha

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]The Queen of Hearts purred to herself, running a red handkerchief across her fingers, the flamingoes around her throne prancing in lock step with one another, the sound of wailing and faint screams. Suddenly bored, she flicked a perfectly manicured finger, with a wickedly pointed nail towards the footman at her knee. Her voice was low and cultured, fine breeding emanating from every pore.[/i]

?Bring them out.?

?Of course Your Majesty.?

?All of them.?

[i]She put just the right amount of emphasis on the word ?all? to make the footman wince inwardly. Whenever she asked to see all of her newest flesh slaves, it always meant an orgy of violence and mayhem and then blood and death. He had avoided it thus far, but the poor things about to be shown to her were doomed to a horrifying death at the hands of the country?s most sinister ruler since Alice had left. The White Rabbit nodded and rocked in a corner, venerable and ancient, oblivious to the suffering around him. A tall, leggy Cheshire cat curled herself around one of the thin marble pillars, impossible for anything but decoration. Dark orange fur, beautiful glowing green eyes, she smiled her elegant smile, fangs so long they curled down to her lower lips. Beautiful people lounged around the Queen?s court, dozens of sylphs alighted on every flat surface. Several tengu kept their black wings folded tightly across their backs while they perched in corners, and on the window coverings.

There were even several Outsiders mingling with the crowd, throwing forth the scents of death and fear like so much perfume. White roses mixed with red bloomed all around, with the occasional black tainting the ones closest to it. There was the clanking of chains, the clink of manacles, and then everyone felt the culminations of despair and months of imprisonment heavy on their thoughts. Six beautiful females and four males, chained to one another with a running line rose up from the floor. They crouched on the cold, polished surfaces, no traces of old blood remained, only the lingering thoughts of the dead.[/i]

?Bow to your Queen. The Queen of Hearts. The Red Lady.?

[i]Those who were able to stand struggled to their knees to knock their heads to the floor in submission. One girl was too overcome, and lay still and quiet against the stone, occasional harsh intakes of breath fluttering in her throat. The footman grimaced. She would be the first. She was Eriju. The little tiny one with the almond shaped eyes, the dark glossy hair. She?d cried so prettily at first, before the dark garden in her mind had flourished and taken over, nurtured by the hysteria and panic around her. Instead of fighting it like the others, she?d given in. Surrendered without question.[/i]

?Bring that little one to me.?

[i]The Queen whipped her fingers in the girl?s direction, and as if borne by dozens of unseen hands, Eriju drifted along, her feet barely dragging the floor, and came to rest at her feet. Her head lolled to one side, and her dark eyes stared all unseeing. Reaching out one hand, the Queen of Hearts slowly touched the alabaster flesh of her first flesh slave, as she writhed under her touch, supported by invisible hands. Eriju?s eyes fluttered once, twice, and the Queen snapped her fingers almost casually. The Outsiders in the crowd stiffened slightly, and then immediately relaxed as her life poured from her body. Sucking up her essence, even as Eriju?s corpse fell to the floor, the Red Lady licked her lips with intense pleasure. Tastes stimulated, the Queen stood, her silken gown slithering around her skin, as she walked down the steps to the slaves, sprawled over the floor of her throne room.[/i]

?Hold up the next one.?

[i]Another girl, this one a brunette with perfectly round blue eyes stared upwards in terror, then shut again as if in sleep. The killing went on, the Queen walking among her flesh slaves, who raised neither hand nor fist against her, until she came to the final one. The hands held a dark skinned boy, tall and slender from his imprisonment. He flung out his limbs with all the strength he could muster, his anger flashing in his eyes, now that she was close enough to touch him. She raised a hand in surprise, and a ripple of muttering spread through the crowd. It had been years since someone defied the queen. Not since Alice. Not since that trial.[/i]

?Why do you struggle against me boy??

?You?re wrong to kill us. Just so you can take what doesn?t belong to you. You?re not a Queen. You?re a thief. A monster.?

?All that dwells in my kingdom belongs to me. You belong to me. And your heart... is mine.?

[i]Her hand flashed out, faster than the eye could follow, and jerked into his chest, squeezing his heart between her fingers, before ripping it and slammed it down on the white marble, the splatter covering every surface. The boy spasmed, and twitched, and jerked desperately then died. His arms bent upwards and the hands slowly returned him to the ground.[/i][/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#8B008B]I think out of all the ones written so far, this is my favourite. It's probably biased because [B]Alice In Wonderland[/B] is one of my favourite movies; nevertheless, it was a fantastic read. It reminded of my [B]American McGee's Alice[/B]: gruesome, deathly, yet still filled with so much curious magic.

And boys should know never to defy a queen; you never know how merciless she might be.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Revelation'][size=1][color=#8B008B]And boys should know never to defy a queen; you never know how merciless she might be.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Heh, some of us better than others.

If we're back to requests, you and Annie, fighting to the death over her leaving OB and Corey and I finding the results of the fight. Make it as gorey as you please, just remember to include the pain and emotion of us as friends.[/SIZE]

[color=crimson]Here Raiha, as you requested over AIM, lol, an item from me.

Famed Interpol operative [b]Gavin[/b] is sent with a team comprised of [b]Chaos[/b], [b]Indifference[/b], and [b]Retribution[/b] to investigate a possible human trafficking ring within Eastern Europe.

The camp, hidden in the dense, remote forests of Belarus, is actually the site for a New Age religious movement dedicated to the worship of the Beast, [b]Raiha[/b], a darkly red, lupine creature with a single horn in the center of her head who is seated upon an altar in the center of the camp locked in a deep sleep. Dozens of pens are spread throughout the camp, all of them holding young women.

[b]DeathKnight[/b], leader of the cult, is nonchalant as he shows the team around. He says that they are for The Awakening, which is due that evening during the new moon. The Awakening will shake the beast from her slumber and she shall begin her domination of the world with a feast of humans in her honor.

Perturbed by the strange creature and the illegal activities going on, [b]Gavin[/b] manages to send word to headquarters about the situation but he and his team are captured by the cultists as additional sacrifices, even if "the men shall make a meager offering" for the Beast.

Night falls and [b]Gavin's[/b] report has apparently struck a deep fear inside one of his superiors, as, far outside normal operating procedures, a mixed contingent arrives containing Belorussian troops and Russian SPETNAZ operatives. The cultists hunker down as a siege develops that is more of a slow slaughter of ill-trained cultists and hostages trapped in their cages in the middle of the firefight.

[b]Gavin[/b] and his team are secured by the advancing Belorussians and Russians as the cultists form a perimeter around the the altar upon which the Beast still slumbers. Desperate, [b]DeathKnight[/b] seizes his daughter, [b]MistressRoxie[/b], and kills her before the beast recanting aloud the ritualistic prayer to awaken the beast.

Under the starry sky, where no moon can be found, the Beast does awaken, right as the troops break through the perimeter and swarm towards the handful of cultists directly next to the altar.

She looks down upon the scene around her with disgust.

Her reign begins by feasting upon a shocked [b]DeathKnight[/b], the body of [b]MistressRoxie[/b], and the remaining, terrified cultists.

Her reign continues by laying waste to the camp with fire and vile spells as the Belorussian and Russian troops desperately withdraw with heavy casualties, [b]Gavin[/b] and his team with them. A confused convoy of military trucks races from the area as the firestorm behind them shines as a beacon to the beginning of a new era.[/color]

[i][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]The wind howled through abandoned buildings, rooms burned out, charred around the edges. Glass crackled under their feet. Aber and Allamorph stood in the Cultural District, watching the frayed power lines swaying chaotically, looking behind them at the Hall of Records. The once proud building had fallen into total disrepair, crumbling marble and carved stone. The statues of heroes were cracked and fallen, stained with old blood and ichor. Just how they?d avoided the destruction, they didn?t even know. And Allamorph leaned casually on the walking cane he?d picked up outside the Theater. Aber looked around nervously, no sound but the wind and their own breathing. His voice didn?t quite echo, but was instead swallowed up by the vast emptiness, the terrible quiet of Otaku City herself.[/i]

?Do you really think there?s nobody else here??

?No. Some made it. I can?t believe we were the only ones.?

[i]Allamorph rested his legs, leaning against one of the swiftly decaying walls, while Aber nervously ran his left hand across the knuckles of his right, and looked over his shoulder constantly. The vial of rock salt in his pocket felt heavy all of a sudden. It had been sitting innocuously and innocently on the corner of Convention Blvd. and James Way, propped up against a wall plastered with posters of the latest Otakuboards movie, ?The Almagest Legacy.? On the cover, Raiha in an elegant red hand stood surrounded by an older looking version of James and Shy, with Gavin and Crystia standing close by. Allamorph watched Aber pace back and forth. He felt the old oak of the cane, the grain smooth under his fingers. A shudder in a corner, a back alley, and he turned. A small black and grey kitten burst from the darkness, her eyes glowing gold in the moonlight.[/i]

?Jesus!?

?...it?s just a cat Aber. Relax.?

?What?s it doing here? Everything else beat a path out of here. After the bombings and the war??

?No, not everyone.?

[i]As soon as the words left his mouth he felt instant regret and felt immeasurably old. Another movement in the alley from where the kitten had fled and he gripped the handle of his cane so hard he felt the wood creak under his fingers. Eye shine, that should?ve belonged to an animal, but instead belonged to the face of Ken. With lurching, almost cautious steps, the thing that looked like Ken but couldn?t possibly have been, jerked towards the two living. Aber?s face drained of all color, and he gripped the small glass container in his pocket. Allamorph raised his cane off the ground a few inches and leaned forward just slightly. Expectation played over his face, when Ken went from a shambling grotesquery to a leaping, howling monster, his jaws unhinging to extend well beyond the normal range of movement for a human. The display of fangs and snaggled molars was about as terrifying as the hectic red flush across his torn and shredded skin, loosely hanging off his body like a badly tattered sheet.[/i]

?Fuck! What the fuck happened to him?!??

?Keep it together.?

[i]Feeling less confident than he felt, Allamorph heard movement behind him as well, the sound of dragging feet on Theater Drive. Raiha, her face distorted by huge fangs, Crystia, just behind her, reaching out with deformed, teratoid claws. Others behind the two, once beautiful things, coming closer all the while. Gavin leapt down from an impossibly tall building, his legs back jointed like a lions, followed by Charles and Revelation, coming closer all the while. Aber had one fleeting wish that he hadn?t come back to the place he had once called home so empty handed, and Allamorph sighed. The glowing eyes of former humans surrounded them, Raiha picking up speed, leaping across a huge hole in the asphalt. She ran faster now, and snatched up Aber in her claws, sinking her massive teeth straight into his chest. He screamed once, twice, then gurgled, while blood ran down Raiha?s face. Crystia tore at his back, exposed flesh peeling from the white of his spinal cord.

Allamorph died without a sound, while the monsters around him tore at his skin, shredding it, pulling on his hair, tearing from his head. The sounds of bones snapping, crunching, the sucking of marrow. Pure raw animalistic energy, pouring off the masses, surrounding them, driving them into a blood frenzy. Some turning to strike against each other in their excitement. When they finally drifted away with the advent of the sun, nothing remained, but a cane, a vial of rock salt. They rested there, surrounded by stains of old blood, licked by jagged rough tongues until just the barest, faintest marks remained.[/i][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Thank you Raiha, that was beautiful. I really liked the story. I loved how you described how our bodies were boring tore apart. Plus, the kitten added a sort of last peace in a way. Bravo.

You should publish something, you are an excellant and very talented writer.[/COLOR]

Here's something of a strange request. The person to die will be me (I don't know any of you well enough to be calling for your deaths yet). The scenario would be a futuristic war setting featuring mecha, like Gundam. I want it to be a final desperate battle, with both myself and the other pilot down to our last desperate tactics.

The other pilot, by the end, has actually beaten me, but both of our mechs are at their limit. My final action is to grapple the enemy mecha and hit the self-destruct (the mecha is damaged beyond any ability to use an escape pod).

*shrugs*

Hey, I don't know. I've actually seen mecha battles done in such a manner they're nearly human to begin with. Don't mean to send you into hysterics. I AM technically new amongst you guys (even if I've been registered here for a long time, I kind of vanished and forget this place existed for a year or two, and I didn't post often originally).

[FONT=Arial]Oh, [I]I'm[/I] sorry, Raiha. But didn't I hear you say once upon a time that you'd do [I]anything?[/I] That you couldn't afford to be [I]stuffy?[/I]

You were excused with the one involving [COLOR="DarkRed"]A_M[/COLOR]; it would have been tasteless, and too many people would have crucified you afterwards. But this is nothing so ... problematic.

Time to hit the books, I think, milady. You got yourself a request to fill.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Oh, [I]I'm[/I] sorry, Raiha. But didn't I hear you say once upon a time that you'd do [I]anything?[/I] That you couldn't afford to be [I]stuffy?[/I]

You were excused with the one involving [COLOR="DarkRed"]A_M[/COLOR]; it would have been tasteless, and too many people would have crucified you afterwards. But this is nothing so ... problematic.

Time to hit the books, I think, milady. You got yourself a request to fill.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Jesus, do you want this to suck or what?

As we all know, the last time I actually studied tactics was when I was getting my head shot off playing some...FPS...some...where. And besides, considering the pending requests, it's not stuffiness. It's more a desire to NOT SUCK.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Raiha, it's no big deal if you'd prefer to leave that one be. I'm sure I can come up with something else. I've just got my head stuck in a sci-fi spot from conversations I've been having with a friend of mine.

Didn't mean to put you in the spotlight in such a manner. My most sincere apologies, as I have a great respect for the work you've done so far (I read the entire thread today).

[FONT=Arial]Exactly. In other words, you only want requests where you can further exercise what you [I]already know how to do[/I]. (^_^)

You need more practice in your weak areas. It'll make your strong ones stronger.

Plus, right now you look like a weasel, and we can't have [I]that[/I], neh? :p[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Exactly. In other words, you only want requests where you can further exercise what you [I]already know how to do[/I]. (^_^)[/QUOTE][/FONT]
[size=1][color=#8B008B]Well, actually, the way [i]I[/i] see it is that it's not exercising what she "already knows how to do," rather she's exercising what she's able to see herself writing. There are some things people can imagine in their minds and some things people can't; Raiha's case is that mechas aren't included in her imagination.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]You need more practice in your weak areas. It'll make your strong ones stronger.[/QUOTE][/FONT]
[size=1][color=#8B008B]As far as "practice" goes, it's not a matter of weak or strong areas. I find that it is a matter of how [B]Raiha[/B] can portray a certain imagery through usage of rhetorics, detail, and such.

Anyways, so onto what I'm REALLY going to talk about: my request. I'll edit this and give you detailed what's what. =][/size][/color]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Jesus, do you want this to suck or what?

As we all know, the last time I actually studied tactics was when I was getting my head shot off playing some...FPS...some...where. And besides, considering the pending requests, it's not stuffiness. [B] It's more a desire to NOT SUCK.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]Suck it up then and do some [I]research[/I] and stretch that writing ability of yours. :p[quote name='Revelation']
[size=1][color=#8B008B]Well, actually, the way [i]I[/i] see it is that it's not exercising what she "already knows how to do," rather she's exercising what she's able to see herself writing. There are some things people can imagine in their minds and some things people can't; Raiha's case is that mechas aren't included in her imagination.[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=#8B008B]As far as "practice" goes, it's not a matter of weak or strong areas. I find that it is a matter of how [B]Raiha[/B] can portray a certain imagery through usage of rhetorics, detail, and such.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]Oh so wrong in so many ways Rev. The mark of a good writer is that you can [I]write.[/I] Not that you can only write certain things. There's no such thing as being incapable of imagining things. [I]Especially [/I]when there's already a ton of materials online that one can use as a reference to help one get the details for a visual for a request like this.

So really the only thing stopping Raiha from doing this is herself and no one else. And it's not a reflection or has anything to do with her current writing abilities so there's no need to defend that. If it's something that doesn't interest her, [I]and I can see why because writing in a fashion you are not familiar with is a thousand times harder than sticking to what you know,[/I] then hey, it doesn't interest you.

But don't attempt to make it out as if she's not capable, because she is. And so what if it sucks a bit? That's what a place like this is all about, posting for feedback, not sitting there and looking pretty from the get go.[/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Suck it up then and do some [I]research[/I] and stretch that writing ability of yours.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Firstly. *Thwack*

Secondly. *Thwack*

Thirdly. *Thwack*

I think you get the idea brat. ^_~

Anyway, on this whole thing, I think it's completely fair that D'Ann sets some limits to what she actually writes, if you can't write a particular area, you can't write a particular area and researching for one little story seems pointless to me. No offense intended MoyakuKeramushe, I'm just speaking generally.

I mean Crys, it's fair enough you and Allamorph did research for fights in Shinigami, because it was part over the overall story, this is just a collection of one-off often gruesome ends for people's amusement. Especially when D'Ann gets a request nearly every day for a new scene, researching a single fight is unreasonable.

Well, that's all I have to say anyway. Oh, aside from the fact, D, cancel that emotional fight between you and Annie, instead, let's see a bloodbath of yourself, Erica and myself tearing Allamorph and Crys apart in a fight in a tea-house, historical Chinese setting of your choosing.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]one-off often gruesome ends for people's amusement[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]Hey, now. When you put it that way, you make us all sound like demented psychos.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]On a side note, I've got a different request. It's definitely not sci-fi this time (although I may try my hand at doing that mecha death thing for the hell of it). I want to die horribly at the hands of a dragon (just after having rescued the damsel in distress, of course). Just to add to the morbidness, I want to live just long enough after being mangled, burned, whatever, to watch the dragon kill the damsel I'd just gone through all the trouble of saving.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Oh so wrong in so many ways Rev. The mark of a good writer is that you can [I]write.[/I] Not that you can only write certain things. There's no such thing as being incapable of imagining things. [I]Especially [/I]when there's already a ton of materials online that one can use as a reference to help one get the details for a visual for a request like this.

So really the only thing stopping Raiha from doing this is herself and no one else. And it's not a reflection or has anything to do with her current writing abilities so there's no need to defend that. If it's something that doesn't interest her, [I]and I can see why because writing in a fashion you are not familiar with is a thousand times harder than sticking to what you know,[/I] then hey, it doesn't interest you.

But don't attempt to make it out as if she's not capable, because she is. And so what if it sucks a bit? That's what a place like this is all about, posting for feedback, not sitting there and looking pretty from the get go.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=#8B008B]I do digress. It?s true that how you?re able to overcome obstacles as a writer is what makes you a good writer; however, saying she was incapable was my mistake. I suppose I meant to say that she can refuse to write about mechas because, well, she does not have a preferential like towards them.

Like I said before, saying she was incapable was my mistake. I agree that she?s fully capable of doing such but it really is her preference and decision as to whether she wants to write something about mechas or psychopaths or fluffy little rabid vampire bunnies or not. And I?m not trying to make her out to be this pedestal-sitting-oldie, rather I?m just trying to take it from her point of view.

You?re right, this is a place to receive Constructive Criticism and should not be a place where certain members get special treatment; but we all have to remember that we?re at [B]Raiha[/B]?s discretion. True enough, there are things that could help better her as a writer, but you can?t force someone to change nor can you teach an old dog new trick- no offense in the ?old dog? term, [B]Raiha[/B].

But anyways, I?m not here to debate about writing capabilities and whatnot. I'm sure everyone's getting tired of that; let's just enjoy ourselves in reading the gruesome deaths of another member.[/size][/color]

[FONT=Arial]All right, you amusing little Raiha lackeys, settle down. I'm sure your mistress can handle a little bonk every once in a while without needing her devoted minions to rush to her aid. :D

Now, I knew from the moment the thread began that it wasn't intended as a venue for criticism and growth. My gosh, if I'd thought that, I'd have stepped in and done a hard crit and picked her to pieces already; I mean, sure she's got some really good qualities, but she's [I]far[/I] from perfect. No, this thread is quite obviously entertainment only, and so thus far in the thread I've said next to nothing of value.

And with that in mind, it's also quite obvious that she's the one setting the request boundaries. It's her thread. That's not the issue. [I]My[/I] problem is that she [U]already[/U] [U]set[/U] her boundaries, and stated them quite clearly in a conversation with me. (For the sake of context, I was at the time essentially asking her to ignore Conrad's first request, way back at the beginning of this whole shebang; I find this rather ironic, given the situation.)
[QUOTE][FONT="Arial"]Allamorph: Then you are actually going to acknowledge DB?
Allamorph: Aww.
Allamorph: >_>
neuvoxraiha: [FONT="Times New Roman"]I said I'd do anything[/FONT]
neuvoxraiha: [FONT="Times New Roman"]I can't afford to be stuffy[/FONT]
Allamorph: There is that....
neuvoxraiha: [FONT="Times New Roman"]it simply would be impolite.[/FONT][/FONT][/QUOTE]
At the time, I found that statement rather respectable; she had set her rules, and she was sticking to them. And then we collectively scorned Conrad when he returned with the idea of murdering [COLOR="DarkRed"]A_M[/COLOR], and that was fine, because it was a legitimate reason.

But this reason?
[quote name='Raiha][COLOR="darkorchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]And besides, considering the pending requests, it's not stuffiness. [B]It's more a desire to NOT SUCK.[/B][/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]
That's my thing. She's sidestepping because she's afraid of looking bad. It's the same as saying [I]I'll do anything.[COLOR="#EDEDED"]...but only as long as you ask for stuff I can do.[/COLOR][/I]

So my reasons here are trifold. (Oh, and highlight the rest of the preceding line.)

1.) Stick by your rules. If you want to write violence, sex, gore, angst, and death, make sure people know to request violence, sex, gore, angst and death. If you say No Limits, don't up and add limits, and don't expect your "clients" to cater to your skills.

2.) Don't be afraid of looking bad. In fact, I respect more a person who tries and fails, because they simply tried, cheesy as it may sound. I have [I]no[/I] respect for someone who attempts to cover their weaknesses with scorn.

3.) I have to RP with her. If she's incapable of moving a story, and unwilling to learn, she's useless to me. And I [I]really[/I] don't want that to be the case.

However, since I [COLOR="DarkRed"]MK[/COLOR]'s request has unfortunately been abandoned, I make it my own, with a few tweaks.

Mecha duel; pilots: MoyakuKeramushe and Raiha. No winner. Scene starts towards the end of the battle, with ammunition and fuel for both machines running low, and the pilots down to their last desperate tactics (which, by the keyword [I]desparate[/I], would most likely mean that very little tactics are actually involved at this point. Fun.) [COLOR="DarkRed"]MK[/COLOR] falls to Raiha after a tenacious battle, but MK inputs the self-destruct commands in his last seconds of consciousness, and the female pilot is left without fuel to escape.

Roll with it, milady.

[B]Edit:[/B] To make it even more fun, narrate the entire short from [COLOR="DarkRed"]MK[/COLOR]'s perspective, first person only.

Oh, and who wins the bets again? :p[/FONT]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]All right, you amusing little Raiha lackeys, settle down. I'm sure your mistress can handle a little bonk every once in a while without needing her devoted minions to rush to her aid. :D[/FONT][/QUOTE]You beat me to it. :p Though I was going to refer to the [I]tell me what you want and I'll do it[/I] part of the first post of this very thread. *laughs* In addition to the rest, but you covered that rather well so I won't bother to rehash it.

Instead I'm going to give you a new request as well, one in response to Gavin's desire to see me dead. It's simple, my request is that Gavin dies at Desbreko's hands for killing one of his fangirls. My only main requests is that Desbreko is using a sword much like the master sword for Link and that Gavin's death is suitably painful. Being slowly slashed to ribbons works. The actual setting can be whatever you like as I'm not picky on that account. [/COLOR]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]I honestly didn't think A_M being the subject of a story is completely out of the question, imo. Nothing macabre, violant, or grutesque, but going out peacefully shouldn't be wrong. And technically, in my last request I wished for all of the members of OB to be zombeis, 'cept me and Allamorph. So really, A_M has died/ been dead in a story.

I'm in no way trying to justify DB's request, it went too far. I'm just laying out my opinion. And honeslty so what if Raiha said no? Rules and laws are always subject to change.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Jesus Christ people. Haven't you ever heard of PMs? I mean it's not that I don't appreciate your insanity and blathering and defense and then offense.

But for the love of GOD, just let me do what I do best, which is to say take all of your complaints and throw them into a gigantic fire. I had every intention of taking Moyaku's request, which is sure going to make you all look stupid if you're in the 'She won't do it' camp. Oh yes, and as a personal favor to me. Someone please put Allamorph in boxing gloves chained to the floor. And next time, save the grandstanding and pontification for a private message.

If anyone posts anything remotely related to this 'she won't do it' issue again, I will tell you all to fuck right off.[/FONT][/COLOR]