Justin Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 The Nifty Fifty has been moved to here: [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58721"][U]Nifty Fifty 07[/U][/URL] Be sure to check it out!
Raiha Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Not sure if this is just a testament to how awesome she really is, but you appear to have listed Aaryanna twice. But otherwise...Muahahahah! Fear me and my BAMFness.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Sandy Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 Thanks for the nomination, Bethany! Speaking of which, apparently you're so nifty that you got two spots on the list! Congratulations! ;D This list shows that we have yet another eventful year behind us, but we can make this current year even more eventful - with [I]moar dramah[/I]!
DeathKnight Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 [color=crimson]Haha, thank you, especially to Aaryanna for the nomination. Glad to be of service to my fellow homefries.[/color]
Allamorph Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 [FONT=Arial]What's rather amusing about it is that the same quote was used for [COLOR="DarkRed"]Aaryanna[/COLOR] both times. I mean, I could understand if two different ones got used by mistake, but.... (^_^) Hurray to every...whatever-you-are. May there be even more nominations next year. So as to avoid redundancy and ***-kissery. =D[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 I can easily see Aaryanna as being nifty enough to take two spots... She's just that awesome. However, there is also a duplicate for OtakuBoards Survivor four and for the OtakuBoards Graphis worm. Can we say oops? :p Anyway, other than that, fun stuff and congratulations to everyone involved. As well as thank you for nominating me again. :catgirl:
Gavin Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 [SIZE="1"]No complaints from me about Aaryanna's two Nifties, as Rach said, she's definitely Nifty enough to earn both, and it doesn't hurt you used my nomination twice Justin. ;) Anyway, another year down, and already looking forward to the excitement of Nifty Fifty '09. [/SIZE]
Shy Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 [size=1]Why nominate 'Desbreko and James,' as a single item while also nominting both of them seperately? :confused: I'm deeply disappointed that [b]Mr. Maul[/b] did not make it to the final list. Although I do not know him very well, he is an awesome dude and deserves all of the recognition he can get. Congrats to all of the winners. Of course. -Shy[/size]
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 [quote name='Shy'][size=1] I'm deeply disappointed that [b]Mr. Maul[/b] did not make it to the final list. Although I do not know him very well, he is an awesome dude and deserves all of the recognition he can get. -Shy[/size][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Well, uhm, maybe you should have nominated him? You did have four nominations left. :rolleyes: Congrats to all the winners.[/color]
Shy Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 [quote name='Heaven's Cloud'][color=indigo]Well, uhm, maybe you should have nominated him? You did have four nominations left. :rolleyes:[/color][/QUOTE][size=1]Shrug. taperson already nominated him, so I chose to go with unique nominations instead. Oh well. -Shy[/size]
Desbreko Posted February 14, 2008 Posted February 14, 2008 [quote name='Kam']46- What is it? [b]The Otaku Lounge Description by Boo[/b] Why was it nifty? This thread demonstrated that no matter how small or trivial something might seem, if there's enough member support for a change on OB and there's no good reason not to do it, it'll be implemented. -[i]Desbrko[/i][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]I would like to direct your attention to a previous winner of 2006's Nifty Fifty. :p[/color] [center][img] http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e366/nifty_fifty/people_who_misspell_my_scre.jpg[/img] [b]People who misspell my screen name[/b] ?You know, all those people who spell it "Debresko," or something of the like. Yeah, I just wanted to point out the fact that none of them can read and retype worth a damn. Who loves ya, baby??[/center] [right][i]- Desbreko[/i][/right] [color=#4B0082]Overall it's a great list, though I'm also a bit puzzled by the repeat entries. Congrats to everyone who made it in. :animesmil[/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 14, 2008 Posted February 14, 2008 [quote name='Shy'][size=1]Why nominate 'Desbreko and James,' as a single item while also nominting both of them seperately? :confused:[/size][/QUOTE] 'Cuz ah can.:p I'm just happy to get quoted.
Boo Posted February 14, 2008 Posted February 14, 2008 [size=1]I'm missing the pretty pictures and lay-out. :( But at least my silly suggestion thread got in! :'D[/size]
Korey Posted February 14, 2008 Posted February 14, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I'm glad that two of my entries made it in. Hooray for nifty ness. Ah one more nifty thing if you will What is it? Being nominated for being nifty and making on the list twice.... Why is it nifty? Cause you were too nifty to just have one spot :D[/FONT]
pooperson Posted February 16, 2008 Posted February 16, 2008 [quote name='Shy'][size=1] I'm deeply disappointed that [b]Mr. Maul[/b] did not make it to the final list. Although I do not know him very well, he is an awesome dude and deserves all of the recognition he can get. [/size][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] Uhm, yes. I agree. His stance as "OB's Number 1 Most Ignored Member" will never change, will it? Bitterness over here. Oh well. OB has its more-than-obvious favorites, & that'll never change apparently. Kinda reminds me of high school! Glad to know that the real world isn't any different.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Ellerby Posted February 16, 2008 Posted February 16, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]The repeats are kind of a drag and I miss the pretty graphics but this years Nifty Fifty was still exciting! I like the sheer amount of suggestions that made it into the final cut. :) Congratulations everyone![/COLOR][/FONT]
DeathKnight Posted February 17, 2008 Posted February 17, 2008 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] Uhm, yes. I agree. His stance as "OB's Number 1 Most Ignored Member" will never change, will it? Bitterness over here. Oh well. OB has its more-than-obvious favorites, & that'll never change apparently. Kinda reminds me of high school! Glad to know that the real world isn't any different.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Who are we talking about again?[/color]
Recommended Posts