Horendithas Posted April 8, 2009 Posted April 8, 2009 [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]I was not paying attention and therefore didn't include a lead in at the end of my post like I should have. So with that in mind, I have simply edited it to include the missing bit. Just letting you all know that you need to go and read the bit I added. =P[/FONT][/COLOR]
Sabrina Posted April 9, 2009 Posted April 9, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"]Just for clarification, Phaidra and Sarvel are only back on the other side for a day. They'll be vanishing twice a week in order to do some research. Only for a few weeks in the story though. It might be longer, but if so, only a few months. ^^[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted April 12, 2009 Author Posted April 12, 2009 Okay, there's the lead in that you were asking for Beth. I'm assuming that works. o_O Oh and just cause Alex is going to ask Nathan about his scythe, doesn't mean it will do him any good. =P It's just bugging him now since he has a gut feeling telling him there should be more to it. Doesn't mean there is. XP
SunfallE Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Of course it works. =P Lucia is not going along for the ride so whoever is next for whatever mischief you all are up to... GO GO GO! :D [SIZE="1"]This spazz moment was brought to you by [I]blond[/I] powah![/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][I]*shot*[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Sabrina Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"]I am next, I'm just totally busy with school work. This semester has been really hard. XP I should be able to get something up either later today or tomorrow though. And then it will be [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR]'s turn. [B]Edit: [/B]Sorry for the delay. I blame [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] since she got me started on playing Portal. I also blame school for eating up all of my spare time! >_< [/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted May 25, 2009 Author Posted May 25, 2009 So, other than waiting for Allamorph to post, did we need to get together to discuss where to go after that little bit wraps up? Now that I posted the bit with Patrick and all, I don't have anything else to add. Though perhaps his post getting the others out of certain death, might give me some ideas for advancing the story. So... post. =P
Sabrina Posted May 26, 2009 Posted May 26, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"]It's kind of unrelated, but based on your post Darren, I get the impression that Sarvel would ignore Terry and Fiero as well. XD I just got a very clear image of her finding them annoying and it made me giggle. :catgirl:[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted May 26, 2009 Author Posted May 26, 2009 I'm not surprised, Beth was saying that Lucia would do the same. =P They can be rather annoying at times since they don't always get why others aren't as curious about everything as they are. Or rather why they don't feel the need to be around others and talk about it. Patrick lets them roam the city since they're usually pretty good about not causing trouble, but I get the feeling that they have gotten into mischief in the past. o_O
Horendithas Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]So by roam the city are we talking every day? Or just once a week? Because if they showed up too often, even if Astera is a chatty thing herself, Adrian would eventually get bent out of shape and chase them off. Yes, he's still quite anti-social. lol However, I'm sure Nathan would find them amusing. :p [/COLOR][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted May 31, 2009 Author Posted May 31, 2009 Haha, no worries. It's not like they show up every single day. o_O Patrick may trust them to wander around a bit, but they know better than to be a nuisance. Well, at least they try... for them.
Kuro_Neko262 Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 This story seems almost exactly like Shinigami no Ballad: momo the girl god of death... It's a very cute miniseries. I recomend it :catgirl:
Allamorph Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [FONT=Arial]That's probably because the original creator modeled the concept after [I]Shinigami No Ballad[/I]. He was a little uncreative like that, and none of the rest of us have watched it, so it's evolved by now into an entirely different direction. Most of the cuteness is gone. Also the white-haired girl is dead by now. Creator dropped out and . . . well, it was in character.[/FONT]
Sabrina Posted June 18, 2009 Posted June 18, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"]Okay, I finally got my post up. =_= I tried really hard to at least get some action in, but I have such a hard time writing it. I hope what I did on the magic side is okay. I thought that would make their inability to get away, a bit more realistic. [/FONT]
Allamorph Posted June 18, 2009 Posted June 18, 2009 (edited) [font=Arial]"Someone called for backup." [quote name='Sabrina'][font=Tahoma]I tried really hard to at least get some action in, but I have such a hard time writing it.[/font][/quote] You need to read some more action stuff, and watch some action stuff so you can see how the visuals set up and translate into words. It won't hurt. I promise.[/font] Edited May 28, 2012 by Allamorph
Rachmaninoff Posted June 19, 2009 Author Posted June 19, 2009 Woah, let me see if I'm getting this right. Did Isen just [spoiler]kill a vampire[/spoiler] with a door? o_O I mean, if she did... LOL
Sabrina Posted June 20, 2009 Posted June 20, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"]Well, it is possible. o_O I won't be the one deciding if that is indeed the case. So you'll have to just wait until [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] posts since I've left it up to her. ^^ I do agree though, it would be very amusing and also very startling for the vampires. Hehe.[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted June 29, 2009 Posted June 29, 2009 [FONT=Arial]I decided to post today. So I wrote one from about eleven to twelve-thirty. I'm pretty sure the escapees should feel this one. At least the dragons should. Like my man said, if you don't notice, you're some kind of dead.[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted June 29, 2009 Author Posted June 29, 2009 How could they not feel that? o_O It's good timing though, I can have the group notice that as they're getting the hell out of that building. I'm quite sure that given how close they are, all of them should notice it. I also just got an interesting visual for something on account of reading that post, so I think I'll include it in my post. One last thing... [spoiler]crushed...[/spoiler] O_o
Allamorph Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 [FONT=Arial]Post so named because, incidentally, I forgot a few details in my last post.[/FONT]
Horendithas Posted July 9, 2009 Posted July 9, 2009 [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]What's the phrase? Oh right. Tag Basement Brat =3[/FONT][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted July 23, 2009 Author Posted July 23, 2009 Since Ruby felt the magic, I figured that the sea dragons did as well. So you can just guess who the lucky one is when it comes to being pestered to death about what caused it. Especially since they already know that Isen will ignore them and Lucia would just chase them off. =P Beyond that, I'm thinking a tiny chat to discuss developments beyond this paticular moment is a good idea. I have some idea of where we are going, from AIM chats of course, but it probably wouldn't hurt to get together on stuff.
SunfallE Posted July 23, 2009 Posted July 23, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Rachmaninoff]Lucia would just chase them off. =P[/QUOTE]Would she ever. lol She has way too much data to sort and analyze at the moment to tolerate them being around. XP[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff']Beyond that, I'm thinking a tiny chat to discuss developments beyond this paticular moment is a good idea. I have some idea of where we are going, from AIM chats of course, but it probably wouldn't hurt to get together on stuff.[/quote]I was actually thinking the same thing, that we were coming up on needing to discuss how to proceed after this paticular event. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 [FONT=Arial]As indicated, the post is not complete at the moment. I will toss something here when it's updated. Until then, plan of action is basically reaction-mode, and time to take care of regular business to show that we do actually have to deal with it still. Bit of a break from the constant action, room for some more potential deep stuff, if you guys feel the need. Or just regular interactions, daily things, etc. Also, Christine is in Isen's personal area and It Is Not Appreciated. [B]Edit:[/B] And edited. Also, I cut out about a good third of what I saw because the damn thing was just getting fracking long. Cripes.[/FONT]
Sabrina Posted August 27, 2009 Posted August 27, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"]And here I trimmed out half of mine since I couldn't get it to work. ^^ So it's a little on the short side and several days late since I meant to post it much sooner. [/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted September 16, 2009 Author Posted September 16, 2009 Okay, I got unlazy and finally posted. Helped that I finally have a day off this week. I swear, school likes to make sure I have no time for anything at all. XP Anyway, based on basement cat's post, looks like things are gonna start to get interesting. =P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now