Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=indigo]Not only did I laugh, I laughed hysterically 5 seconds after the noise started, then maniacally for a full twenty minutes, then I brutally murdered seventeen people:devil::laugh::devil:.....just kidding...the test was really funny though...[/color]
Posted
I laughed, I laughed :rotflmao:......hang on, I laughed..........that means I'm insane:( .......oh well, I knew that anyway :naughty: :D It was funny though.......or was it just my warped mind?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]It doesn't work for me :shifty:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you sure you're doing it right??? :eek: Remember: Stare at the picture for 60 seconds, and try to ignore the high and squeeky voices in the background! Got that? Now do it again, or I'll WHACK YOU WITH MY MOD ROD!

BG: But you don't have a-

*Snatches her Mod Rod*

Me: YOINK! NOW DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
the sheer fact that it said dont laugh made me laugh...i didnt even need to turn the speakers on :D
Posted
i just started cracking up when i heard the sound. i lwas laughing maniacally for at least ten minutes. then i went and told my parents that i am insane. they agreed
Posted
Well, I had always self-diagnosed myself as insane anyway, but this just furthers my theory. At first I couldn't tell what the friggin picture was.... then I turned on the speakers........ that's when I knew what it was and I [i]really[/i] tried not to laugh. Heh, but about 15 seconds later I couldn't keep it in. :help: :flasher:
Posted
Well Justin, I guess that means that you're not insane! :D

Also, I never thought it would be so funny to all of you! (When I was first posting the topic I was wondering if everyone else wouldn't laugh and they'd just call me a weirdo! :freak: )

I'm getting pretty good at resisting (sp?) it now, and I can get over the bom bom sounds, but when it gets to the "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" sounds, I just crack up :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Has anyone notcied that the only ppl that didn't find it funny were Mods??? [SIZE=1]You guys are too damn strict...Lighten up a little! :cross:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I didn't.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Has anyone notcied that the only ppl that didn't find it funny were Mods??? [SIZE=1]You guys are too damn strict...Lighten up a little! :cross:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Chalk up another sane mod.[/FONT]

:rolleyes:
Posted
Well guess what?! I'm insane! Not that it surprised me or anything..... I already sort of knew that I was insane..... :D :modrod:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...