The Spectacular Professor Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 Here's a simple concept. Post things here that you find funny. Could be a joke, funny photo, image macro and now, for a limited time only, Youtube videos! Stick to the site rules and copyright infringement is bad and all that. Other than that, have fun. My contribution: [YOUTUBE="Boot to the Head"]vFldBVWFgWo[/YOUTUBE]
Japan Posted March 14, 2008 Posted March 14, 2008 [youtube=Gutsman's...yeah]ntkrvOkrqMY[/youtube] Everyone loves Gutsman from Megaman
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 15, 2008 Author Posted March 15, 2008 Oh, boy. You guys will not believe what I found at the movie theater. True story. [IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/IMG00056.jpg[/IMG] We know the general manager, so it'll probably get changed soon.
Japan Posted March 15, 2008 Posted March 15, 2008 Those that love Deathnote: (Warning: Second Opening Theme. Contains language) [youtube= Lucky Star meets Deathnote]wm3jzR1Yw-U[/youtube] That boot to the head was awesome
Treble Posted March 15, 2008 Posted March 15, 2008 [LEFT]Haha, that Megaman video of Gutsman reminds me of the horrible cartoon of Street Fighter. Check it out. It’s pretty awful.[/LEFT] [center][youtube=Street Fighter USA Montage]IGEJDKJdPGg[/youtube][/center]
Allamorph Posted March 15, 2008 Posted March 15, 2008 [CENTER][FONT="Arial"][B]Pika-rat![/B][/FONT] [IMG]http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/073/4/3/Pikachu__by_strugaczka.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Desbreko Posted March 16, 2008 Posted March 16, 2008 [color=#4B0082]My friend attempting to do guitar, drums, and sing I'm So Sick in Rock Band—all at the same time: [youtube=I'm So Sick]_Bxt89_R_v8[/youtube] Also, Hatsune Miku singing Still Alive: [youtube=Still Alive - Hatsune Miku Ver]_12b6Om758Q[/youtube][/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 16, 2008 Author Posted March 16, 2008 LOL@Gutsman. Youtube Poop can actually be pretty funny when done right. Observe: Warning: Censored implied swearing, mild swearing and images from things that Nintendo truly regrets ever allowing: [YOUTUBE="Bowser the Foodstealer"]3t4pyWdYvpQ[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Part 2"]ezzM_BNtROw[/YOUTUBE]
Gavin Posted March 16, 2008 Posted March 16, 2008 [SIZE="1"][YOUTUBE="Filipino Jail Thriller Dance"]ZJD1jxfZIKE[/YOUTUBE] Major kudos to friends of mine in school who clearly have nothing better to do than find stuff like this. Heh. ^_^ Longer version of the Thriller one can be found [url=http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o&feature=related]here[/url]. Also, Acerburner, that Boot to the Head was just awesome.[/SIZE]
desertphoenix Posted March 16, 2008 Posted March 16, 2008 I have some random junk that helps me get through the hard times. [YOUTUBE="http://youtube.com/watch?v=iMdoIy26JsM"]iMdoIy26JsM[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="boy hits rim"]JQtqHTqm88A[/YOUTUBE] edit: whoops error, Be right back soon. [color=#4B0082]I fixed the tags for you. You should only put the video ID between them, not the whole URL. - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]
Japan Posted March 16, 2008 Posted March 16, 2008 [YOUTUBE="Prisoners doing the Algorithm dance"]WjMd2Vabcv8[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Algorithm March....WITH NINJAS"]qDSGmx8c2AM[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="A Non serious documentry on how to eat sushi"]0b75cl4-qRE[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Human Tetris"]Ll2kajMH2u0[/YOUTUBE] If you do not check the others, AT LEAST check out human tetris. I love Japanese television.
Haku877 Posted March 16, 2008 Posted March 16, 2008 [YOUTUBE="Super smash brothers brawl - 300 trailer"]2Cn3rt0UYPw[/YOUTUBE] This is pretty scary, I think there may be some co-workers that helped with 300 working on brawl...:animedepr
eleanor Posted March 16, 2008 Posted March 16, 2008 [YOUTUBE="I Am the Very Model of a Model UN Delegate]wZrdshNFBUQ[/YOUTUBE] [font=trebuchet ms] [b]Lyrics:[/b] [i]I am the very model of a Model UN delegate I vote no on resolutions that I sponsor for the hell of it I bring my laptop to committee though I don't have wireless I bought a car in Mozambique so I can say it's...tireless My chairs have given up on getting me to keep decorum But when I step up to the mic I try my best to floor 'em! I question ev'ry working paper, question, point, or water break I tell DPRK and Cuba both to go jump in a lake I'm out of order, out of time and really really out of luck They asked me for my change, but I really couldn't give a...buck. My sponsor asks me if I'm doing ev'ry bit of work I can I tell him yes but really I pretend I'm from Berzerkistan! (falsetto) I don't represent my country; in fact I work with the USA Even though they tried to overthrow my country... in a..."coup"...SA I try as hard as possible but still I remain celibate I am the very model of a Model UN delegate![/i] Anyone on OB who gets this and finds it hilarious is instantly my friend. Legal Committee, NHSMUN '08! [/font]
Desbreko Posted March 16, 2008 Posted March 16, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Even better, CPDRC inmates doing the Haruhi dance: [youtube]5Xx4tszZ-DE[/youtube] I wonder if they ever did the Lucky Star one.[/color]
Rachmaninoff Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 Allamorph is going to gloat over this but... [YOUTUBE="Akamaru Hamster Dance"]PEAsma9vM9k[/YOUTUBE] I think I lost brain cells watching that. XD
Allamorph Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']Allamorph is going to gloat over this....[/quote] [FONT=Arial]No, really? I [I]told[/I] you you were a liar. And here's the original, in case anyone wants a better sound bite. (bite/byte/whatever) [CENTER][YOUTUBE="The Hamster Dance 2"]76HcLEunsws[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] And I was right; the center option [I]does[/I] cover embeds. :D[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 17, 2008 Author Posted March 17, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]No, really? I [I]told[/I] you you were a liar. And here's the original, in case anyone wants a better sound bite. (bite/byte/whatever) [CENTER][YOUTUBE="The Hamster Dance 2"]76HcLEunsws[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] And I was right; the center option [I]does[/I] cover embeds. :D[/FONT][/QUOTE] Yes, but you still have to remember not to use the full web address.:p Here's a shorty, but a goodie: [YOUTUBE="Falcon KICK!"]HrJ47f-uIJU[/YOUTUBE]
Japan Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 Seeing as how the inmates have done every other pop culture dance, they are sure to be doing it soon.
PWNED Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 [URL="http://www.fivefourteen.net/motivational-posters/sticky%20this.jpg"][U]Click[/U][/URL] It's just a small request [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][INDENT][SIZE="1"]I changed it to a link. Let's not stretch the layout of OB okay? Thanks. ~SunfallE[/SIZE][/INDENT][/FONT][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 18, 2008 Author Posted March 18, 2008 [quote name='Japan_86']That boot to the head was awesome[/QUOTE] [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Also, Aceburner, that Boot to the Head was just awesome.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [quote name='PWNED'][URL="http://www.fivefourteen.net/motivational-posters/sticky%20this.jpg"][U]Click[/U][/URL] It's just a small request[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/ani-kyouya-hair.gif[/IMG] You people know how to make a guy feel wanted, ja? (Secretly flattered.) Anyway, here's one that's not really that funny unless you consider the concept. Who knew "Hey Ya" would match up to Charlie Brown scenes so well? [YOUTUBE="Outkast meets Charlie Brown"]KGnYw-OuCnI[/YOUTUBE]
Doublehex Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 Is it just me, or are all of the videos Rick Roll?
Allamorph Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 [quote name='Matt']Is it just me, or are all of the videos Rick Roll?[/quote] [FONT=Arial]Haven't got a clue what you're talking about. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Not A Rick Roll At All. Seriously."]ZOU8GIRUd_g[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] >_> [/FONT]
Doublehex Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 Well then something really weird is going on with my...whatever is going on. Because all the YouTube videos are the same! A really bad music video. EDIT: Its something to do with Firefox. IE sees the videos just fine. [I]Weird.[/I]
desertphoenix Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 [COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Verdana"]I found these, and I just think they're genius. (Warning : excessive language) [/FONT][/COLOR] [CENTER][YOUTUBE="David Blaine Street Magic part 1"]AYxu_MQSTTY[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="David Blaine Street Magic part 3"]XHbYTm8U1v8&feature[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
Desbreko Posted March 18, 2008 Posted March 18, 2008 [quote name='Matt']Well then something really weird is going on with my...whatever is going on. Because all the YouTube videos are the same! A really bad music video. EDIT: Its something to do with Firefox. IE sees the videos just fine. [I]Weird.[/I][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Hah, I do believe you've been [url=http://fffff.at/rolltube][u]RollTubed[/u][/url]. Who's had access to your computer lately? :p[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now