Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I was kicking around old threads recently when I decided I'd like to read through the thread "The Complaint" just for kicks. I've looked... and looked. I'm pretty sure it's gone.

What happened to it? There must be a logical explanation for its disappearance. If it's been deleted I'm wondering why, it's a part of OtakuBoards history.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Do you mean this? [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=54015"][U]The Complaint[/U][/URL] If so, it's still there. ^_^[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I'm going to kill Boo.

But I'm glad it's still around! It's pretty much up there with any thread Prick Wizard made for best thread ever. :animesmil[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][quote name='8bit'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I'm going to kill Boo.

But I'm glad it's still around! It's pretty much up there with any thread Prick Wizard made for best thread ever. :animesmil[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]Hehe. It was pretty easy to find since there's a link to it in indifference's Otakupedia entry. I remembered that and went and clicked on it and sure enough, it was still there. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]I was just checking that thread when I saw your post... :( Anyhow, the search engine hates The Complaint. We should fix it! Any member should have easy access to it![/size]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]The search can't find it because I had to stop rebuilding the search index part way through since it was slowing down parts of theOtaku. Any post with an ID between about 725250 and 855000 probably won't show up in searches; the first post of The Complaint is 734699.[/color]
Posted
Well, I'm quite glad it was brought up in here, as I certainly never would've stumbled upon it. Quite an interesting read, if I do say so myself (if rather long, what with reading all of it in one sitting and all). It's nice to see that so many people on her are so passionate about it. I've gotten used to message boards falling apart over stupid crap (Planet Community, I'm looking at you).
Posted
[SIZE="1"][CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/GettingtooOld.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

I really wish people would stop bringing up stuff about that thread...

On a side note, yay for being able to use this image twice in one day. ^_^[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"][CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/GettingtooOld.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

I really wish people would stop bringing up stuff about that thread...

On a side note, yay for being able to use this image twice in one day. ^_^[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I see your image, and I raise you this one!

[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/sense.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

(I'm sorry. It was Vader. I thought of you. I'll leave now.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]I thought we were going for .wand to appeal to all the fantasy fans across the globe.

And Gavin, we can't ever let that thread rest, because it's one of the most important ones in OtakuBoards history. [strike]Because of that thread I'm OzymandiusJones best friend![/strike] Ahem, I mean... It's been a big break through in our neat totalitarian democratic system![/size]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]I don't think you guys know what [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_Name_System][u]DNS[/u][/url] servers are.... That would be changing our [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-level_domain][u]top-level domain[/u][/url].

And like Boo said, .wand and .elf are already at the head of the line. The others will have to take a number. :p[/color]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]You guys have it all wrong... it should be [spoiler].bichon[/spoiler] :p Okay... >_> Probably not but still, I know I'd use that in a heartbeat. XP[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]I don't blame you Aaryanna, you have a really cute dog! My aunt has Bichon's and they're just fricken adorable, I used to play with their oldest one all the time when I was there.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]

Even though its not looked to in a particularly good light, I'm proud to say I was part of that.

What a time. What a thread.[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=2]Why is everyone obsessed with that thread? Meh. It was pretty much a flame-fest that I stayed out of. All I could hear was the pac-man sound of "Waka,Waka,Waka" and a bunch of nonsense, for example like how I'm talking now.

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/PurpleFire/pimpin.jpg[/img][/center]


Beat that. [/size]
Posted
[quote name='Pumpkin][size=2']"Waka,Waka,Waka"[/size][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Hunh? What?

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.geocities.com/echolunaki/Wakka.JPG[/IMG][/CENTER]

[B]Edit:[/B] My [I]second[/I] thought was, "that cat thinks it's Wayne Brady".[/FONT]
Posted
[img]http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/insp_captkirk.jpg[/img]

[color=darkred][size=1]

I just beat you Pumpkin.[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Picard3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Sorry Acer, Picard's middle finger trumps even Chuck Norris.[/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...