Allamorph Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 [FONT="Arial"][CENTER]Road Time-weathered; Level Guides its charges to their journey's end. The soothing sound of rubber on pavement. Mediator[/CENTER][/FONT]
Horendithas Posted April 9, 2008 Posted April 9, 2008 [CENTER][COLOR="Indigo"]Frantic Frenzied hurried pace Dancing with elegant haste Impetuous call one must take Delirious[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Sabrina Posted April 15, 2008 Author Posted April 15, 2008 [CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"]Grand Bold; daring sound Taking shape gently It unfolds it's splendor Virtuoso Cellist[/CENTER] And yes this is because I got to hear a performance recently. :catgirl: [spoiler]Looks at a certain person.[/spoiler][/FONT]
SunfallE Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]And yes you'll know what type of fall I'm referring to Allamorph. XP [CENTER]Fall Unexpected, sudden Tumbling down the path we go Climbing back is so [I]not[/I] fun Freudian slip[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Sayrin Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 Raindrops Droplets of water Fall when the sky cries Surrounded by the rain, feel so isolated Tears
Rachmaninoff Posted April 20, 2008 Posted April 20, 2008 [CENTER]Gall Impudence; effrontery Bitterness claims one's soul Deep resentment; unparalleled Presumptuousness [/CENTER]
Aaryanna Posted April 21, 2008 Posted April 21, 2008 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Half the time, I never know what to cover as a topic, so with that in mind... [CENTER]Uncertainty Indecision, hesitation Struggling to take a step Held back by the unpredictability Incertitude[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Nomurah! Posted April 21, 2008 Posted April 21, 2008 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"][CENTER]Love A Mixed Feeling Dwelling Beneath the Chest Love in its pure form Something to die for Advent The Antonym of the End, A joyous event, or a dilemma Why wait for the end? This is it... The Beginning.[/CENTER] I thought I'd give it a try, though I see alot of you throwing out poems much beter than my two. But, hey, I tried. :] [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Sabrina Posted April 22, 2008 Author Posted April 22, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Whoa, Mann'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]I thought I'd give it a try, though I see alot of you throwing out poems much beter than my two. But, hey, I tried. :][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]Not at all. Both of the poems you did fit nicely. :catgirl: [CENTER]Acceptance Fitting in; assent Dreaming of being inside A favorable reception, is it true? Silence - acquiescence [/CENTER][/FONT]
SunfallE Posted April 22, 2008 Posted April 22, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]This is what I get from listening to the sound track from the movie National Treasure 2 Book of Secrets. I will so be getting that on DVD next month when it comes out. ^_^ [CENTER]Inspiration Courage, resolute Soaring above the clouds Wondrous new sights to behold Exhilarating discovery![/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Aberinkula Posted April 22, 2008 Posted April 22, 2008 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Hunter, you do know that from those two cinqaans and your thread of lyrics from your band, I think you're a really good poet... if it was you who wrote the songs tho. Really. In fact, you'd probably be a good story writer too, that's my opinion anyways. Rage Temper, anger A feeling of hate flies into our arms A powerful look into it's eyes... Savage Bleeding Dripping, crimson tears. This courage I held has died in front of me. I can't seem to stray away. Tourniquet Cancer Multiplying, dreadful. I can feel my heart erode It doesn't matter if I fade away as long as she's there. Tumors I don't know if thats what I was supposed to do, but I forgot what to do exactly lol. BTW, last one is inspired from my Grandfather's death, he died of Colon Cancer.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Sabrina Posted April 23, 2008 Author Posted April 23, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER]Glimpse Hint; discern Such a tiny view What more can be seen? Perceive[/CENTER][/FONT]
SunfallE Posted April 23, 2008 Posted April 23, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I swear... sometimes I feel like I'm so damn blond. XP [CENTER]Confusion Discomfiture; abashment A mind in turmoil; lost and separated Defeat weighing heavily on one's shoulders Self-conscious distress[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 Basic and next to no rules poetry for the win! Though I suppose it wouldn't hurt to learn more about how this form of poetry is meant to be done. XP [CENTER]Final Decisive ending Treading a winding path Stirring the receptive heart Closing melody[/CENTER]
Sabrina Posted April 24, 2008 Author Posted April 24, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"]This poem is a total [I]*headdesk* [/I]moment! >_> And no, I'm not going to explain that. I already did somewhere else! That and there's [I]no way[/I] I'm typing it again. XP [CENTER]Temptation Attraction; lure Listen to it's powerful melody Charisma - Oh you do me wrong! Utterly enchanted [/CENTER][/FONT]
Aaryanna_Mom Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 This is the time of year when I miss all the miles and miles of wildflowers covering the ground in Texas. And I do mean that quite literally of course. [CENTER]Pastel Soft gentle color Soothing the troubled mind All along the ground as far as one can see Delicate spring flowers[/CENTER]
Rachmaninoff Posted April 26, 2008 Posted April 26, 2008 [CENTER]Muse Thoughtful meditation Guiding one's inspiration A whisper of what's to come Poetic reverie[/CENTER]
Horendithas Posted April 27, 2008 Posted April 27, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"][CENTER]Soul Inner glow Transcending reality A journey to the unknown Quintessence of heart[/CENTER] [/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted April 29, 2008 Posted April 29, 2008 A poem on what I'm trying to do! Wake up! >_> I may give up and sleep some more anyway, once I'm done here that is. XP [CENTER]Stir Movement so slow Failing to pick up speed Sleeps siren sings it's song Do not wake![/CENTER]
Sabrina Posted May 5, 2008 Author Posted May 5, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER]Sound Magical; wondrous Unbelievably grand Filtering through the stand Elusive resonance[/CENTER][/FONT]
Gavin Posted May 5, 2008 Posted May 5, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Seems I've been away from this thread for a while. [INDENT]Angel Compassion personified Walk among mortals Majesty beheld Seraph[/INDENT][/SIZE]
Aaryanna_Mom Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 [CENTER]Light Warm; gentle Illuminating the ground Seeing life in it's soothing glow Golden sunshine[/CENTER]
Aaryanna Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 [CENTER][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Amazing Marvelous glory Change ever so sweet A moment of significance Almost portentous[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
SunfallE Posted May 9, 2008 Posted May 9, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]A reflection of what I think of certain series... [CENTER]Boredom Tedious and dull A tired quiet pointless lull Reading only triggers what one could call Weariness for all[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted May 17, 2008 Posted May 17, 2008 [CENTER]Trust Knowing spell A leap of faith My fall will be halted Reliance [/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now