Kuja Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]as i have noticed a considerable amount of 'who should tenchi date' threads... i will make the FINAL one of this forum and you shall use it and do all your arguing and stuff here... since i dont watch this show very often... id say the white haired chick (been over 2 years since i saw it) or whoever asked him out first![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 the white haired chick is ryoko, she's my favourite, after kiyone, that is....
Duo Maxwell Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 I like ryoko, but I don't know much about tenchi seeing I've only seen some of the movie
Guest Akito Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]the white haired chick is ryoko, she's my favourite, after kiyone, that is.... [/B][/QUOTE] I say Kiyone all the way! She doesn't blow things up for no reason, she gets alone with the majority of the other gals(of course, if she married Tenchi, I think she should be carrying a more powerful gun!)
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 sorry but I'm going with Ryoko...somethign about her headstrong personality that I love..lol :D
Soccer 4 Life Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 I am also going with kiyone, she is the only one I find sensible....... but ryoko is pretty cool in her own way........... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :smirk:
Deedlit Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 I like Ryoko cause she seems more emotional about Tenchi and loves him more. I also like Sasami because she's cute and innocent.
Mishi Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 I was just wondering kool_aid, how do you know Tenchi loves Ryoko more?
Pressure Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 [COLOR=purple]Mishi... she said Ryoko loves Tenchi more... and kuja sweetie.. you really must not have seen it in a while b/c well.... Ryoko's hair ish blue... and in Muyo! I'd say Aeka and Tenchi... Universe, Ryoko and Tenchi, and Tokyo god damned if I'd ever say Sakuya! God i HATE her!!!! so... in Tokyo.... Ryoko[/COLOR]
Kuja Posted January 11, 2002 Author Posted January 11, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok then who has white hair? thou yea it has been a long while since i saw it they may have changed it a little... i dunno thou... but i thought she was crazy so i liked her ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Mishi Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 OK, I totally read that wrong =P Anyhoo, girl with white hair? None of the Tenchi characters have white hair ne? But then Ryoko's cyanish one has like white highlights a bit. So maybe you're talking about her.
Pressure Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok then who has white hair? thou yea it has been a long while since i saw it they may have changed it a little... i dunno thou... but i thought she was crazy so i liked her ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]Erm... O_o none of the Muyo ladies have white hair.. errr... maybe you mean Achika... when she was shown in the series... or er.. um... Yugi? no she's blonde.. wait uh.. no... I guess you mean Achika.. b/c the only time she was showed in the Muyo serieses she had gray-white hair... b/c she was old o_O... Achika orginally has black hair.... in the movie[/COLOR]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 It looks like Ryoko has white hair in things . . . series . . . whatever. I say Ryoko all the way! In Muyo! Her other self(Zero) revealed Ryoko's true feelings for Tenchi. She really does love Tenchi, and Tenchi has shown signs of liking(or loving) Ryoko back! For heavens sake, Ryoko was his 'invisible' friend when he was little! ~!*Selen*!~
Chi Chi Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 is kiyone the dumb one?she's just boring.. sasami is my favourite character cos shes so cute, then ryoko cos shes explosive and chaotic, then washu cos shes smart and has pink hair! if anyone id say tenchi should be with ryoko of course its just inevitable... but never ayeka, shes acts like his mum or something!
Zero-Sama Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 Ryoko.......She seems to want to be with Tenchi alot more then Aiyaka
Guest Akito Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chi Chi [/i] [B]is kiyone the dumb one?she's just boring.. sasami is my favourite character cos shes so cute, then ryoko cos shes explosive and chaotic, then washu cos shes smart and has pink hair! if anyone id say tenchi should be with ryoko of course its just inevitable... but never ayeka, shes acts like his mum or something! [/B][/QUOTE] No, thats Mihoshi, the blonde, Kiyone is either with green hair, or black.
Twinzam v Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 I think Ryoko and Tenchi would make a good couple
King Penn Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twinzam v [/i] [B]I think Ryoko and Tenchi would make a good couple [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, they would make a much better couple than if it were him and ayeka, imagine what would happen! poor guy, it would be S&M domination sex 24 hours a day!
Guest Akito Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]Kiyone has Blueish hair. [/B][/QUOTE] It's black, not blue, she's got green or black hair, not blue.
Guest Akito Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]It's DARK BLUE! [/B][/QUOTE] I know blue hair when i see it, and she has only had Black hair and Green Hair.
King Penn Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] I know blue hair when i see it, and she has only had Black hair and Green Hair. [/B][/QUOTE] aye, true that, in the oav she only has green hair, in some of the doujinshi's she has black hair, no blue hair though
Chi Chi Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 kiyone still boring though and dumb too, just not as dumb as mihoshi.
Guest Akito Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chi Chi [/i] [B]kiyone still boring though and dumb too, just not as dumb as mihoshi. [/B][/QUOTE] How dare u mock Kiyone, the cool, hot, and smart Tenchi chick! SHE IS GOD COMPARED TO YOU MORTALS!!!! She is the most sensable besides Tenchi, hell, I don't even think Yosho is sensible anymore.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now