OtakuBoards

Guess what is coming to the DS

PWNED

[quote name='Korey'][IMG]http://www.themegabusters.com/Website%20Buttons/objection.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Why Gavin, what ever do you mean? I would never employ such a cowardly (yet effective) strategy on my dear comrades. I can't cast revive [strike]and steal your loot[/strike] if I'm dead...so you [B][I]need[/I][/B] me.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]As Phenom pointed out, so long as we have potions on hand, I'm not trusting you a single iota Korey. :p[/SIZE]

[quote name='Aceburner'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]There was Chrono Cross back in 2000. Do you mean another one or did you not like it?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I imagine what Nerdsy meant was a more modern incarnation of the series rather than a rerelease, at least, that's how it read to me, but maybe I'm wrong.[/SIZE]

[color=deeppink]I meant I'd rather have a new game then a re-release of a game I've played through dozens of times. I loved Chrono Cross, but I'd very much prefer that Square would focus their attention on creating instead of re-hashing.

Maybe they're testing the waters, though. Trying to see how viable the Chrono franchise still is. Hopefully this bodes well.[/color]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]As Phenom pointed out, so long as we have potions on hand, I'm not trusting you a single iota Korey. :p[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Alas, what happens when you are underleveled and are hopelessly out of potions, dear sir? Who will come to your rescue when you need to be healed and your comrades have sadly used all the potions and have no means of healing or casting defensive spells? What happens when your best combo is nulled by a comrade's death and your strategy falls to pieces?

I'm not asking for much, just for some simple gold to buy material possesions at the various shops that we adventurers will encounter. [/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"]That sounds like a fun game to be put on the DS. :catgirl: It's been a long time since I played it so it will be fun to play it again. The wireless part sounds like it will be really interesting to play. Oh and I [I]don't[/I] kill off my companions. =P No point really.^^ [/FONT]

[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]No point really.^^ [/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]How about: Epic fun, epic laughter, epic schadenfreude, et cetera?

Killing your companions is epic fun. [color=#EDDDDD]At least it was on Four Swords.[/color][/size]

You know, without Chrono Trigger, this entire network might never have existed (though we'd have to time travel back and change a few things to test this theory out)

The first website I ever made was about RPGs and the only reason I ever cared about RPGs was because of Chrono Trigger. That RPG website turned into one about the GameBoy Color which became a huge hit and led to a network of gaming sites which led to a network of anime sites which because this network

This'll be a day 1 purchase for me--playing on emulators is so bleh so this will be a great way to relive the game.

Adam

[FONT="Tahoma"][QUOTE=Boo][size=1]How about: Epic fun, epic laughter, epic schadenfreude, et cetera?

Killing your companions is epic fun. [color=#EDDDDD]At least it was on Four Swords.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]If you like doing that I guess. I just find it annoying. XP But then I'm not really into fighting games at all. I do like rps, I just don't like straight up battles.^^ So, no killing since I don't find it all that amusing. If you do though, more power to you! I just won't be joining in. XP[/FONT]