The Spectacular Professor Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I just realized what I'm most looking forward to about this movie. The inevitable cheesy junior mini-novelization. They've already messed up so much in the movie alone, it's hard to imagine how much worse they could make it seem. Heck, I might even buy that crap just to see what they do.[/FONT]
Cat Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 I knew they had the rights to the squeals already to cut out Vegeta is like cutting of both your arms. I personally never was a big fan of Krillin to begin with so him being cut didn't bother me to much. Vegeta being cut is the end of the world to me. :faint:
Mr. Blonde Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"] Basically what I'm saying is you can't cut out one of the most God damn story essential stories like it's nothing. Of course given they've butchered everything else perhaps this is mercy so we don't see it happen to the "Prince of All Saiyans" too. Jesus these people suck.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] I think Drizzt was referring to Vegata being absent from that specific scene. As far as I've heard he will be present in the next film. I've also heard of a cameo by King Vegeta at the end of the first film. Also, I've heard that the Oozaru will be only 8-9 feet tall and indeed that picture above has been confirmed to be it. However there are rumors of CGI to be added to enchance the final product. The producers wanted to go with more of an "alien look".
Gavin Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [SIZE="1"]With the movie out in the next two weeks this seems wholly appropriate.[/SIZE] [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Even Hitler hates Dragonball Evolution"]eYltu4usfXk[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
Cat Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 You can already watch the movie online and don't have to wait the two weeks. Save money that way too. One of the weirdest and most terrible I have ever seen in a movie.
Gavin Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 [quote name='Cat']You can already watch the movie online and don't have to wait the two weeks. Save money that way too. One of the weirdest and most terrible I have ever seen in a movie.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Pay to go see that trash ? Honestly Cat I'd rather have my eyes gouged out with a toothpick. Whether I'll ever waste my time actually watching is still up for debate, I imagine if I were completely and utterly plastered drunk it might just be hilarious. [/SIZE]
Cat Posted April 1, 2009 Posted April 1, 2009 It was the same for me. It was my dad that really got into it and watched the whole thing. I ended up leaving the room half an hour into the movie cause I couldn't watch anymore. I wish I was drunk when watching it. The movie might have seemed better. Sadly dad drank most of the beer we had and we were out of wine. I had just wanted to let people know you don't need to waste your money when its already online. Wasting your time is entirely up to you.
Nomad Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 [SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"]The worst movie I have ever seen; worst adaptation I've ever seen. There's just too much to complain about in this movie. Way too much. I'm just glad I didn't pay to go see it, I had my friend pay. Ha! Wait... I still watched it... dang. For one thing (story changes aside, I know why they had to change and I don't mind story changes TOO much), everything was just wrong... lmao. And did Shenlong not look something like Falcor, just without hair and more dragonlike? I mean, come on... Just... so much disappointment... just so much... hate for the movie industry lmao.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Aaryanna Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"]I haven't seen the movie, but this article here: [URL="http://www.japanator.com/elephant/post.phtml?pk=9711"][U]Fans attend Goku's funeral[/U][/URL] Made me laugh a lot. And ironically, now I'm curious to see it just to find out if it's as bad as those fans made it out to be with their [I]funeral[/I]. =P[/FONT][/COLOR]
Botar Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 [COLOR="LightGreen"]I hate fan boys with a passion, so, so much.[/COLOR]
Boo Posted April 19, 2009 Author Posted April 19, 2009 [size=1]The first half of the movie was actually quite entertaining. The second half was so bad that it surpassed the point of "this movie is so bad it's funny."[/size]
John Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 So what you guys are saying is, this movie wasn't good?
Boo Posted April 19, 2009 Author Posted April 19, 2009 [size=1]Oh no, it was marvelous. Totally worth the money. You should go see it as soon as you can. Heck, treat your whole family with tickets for Dragonball Evolution. They'll love you in eternity.[/size]
Magus Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 [quote name='Boo'][size=1]Oh no, it was marvelous. Totally worth the money. You should go see it as soon as you can. Heck, treat your whole family with tickets for Dragonball Evolution. They'll love you in eternity.[/size][/QUOTE] Oh... You are wrong for that one. :laugh: Aaryanna, that video was funny, but at the same time they're really pathetic.
eleanor Posted April 20, 2009 Posted April 20, 2009 [font=trebuchet ms] Everything about this movie was fail. The conception, the casting, from what I hear the script, and worst of all the promotion. It was expected to make 8 million for the opening weekend and it made like...what, 1-2 million? Half the people I knew didn't even know there was a Dragonball movie coming out.[/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now