OtakuBoards

Dragonball Movie, due 2009

Boo

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew they had the rights to the squeals already to cut out Vegeta is like cutting of both your arms. I personally never was a big fan of Krillin to begin with so him being cut didn't bother me to much. Vegeta being cut is the end of the world to me. :faint:

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]
Basically what I'm saying is you can't cut out one of the most God damn story essential stories like it's nothing. Of course given they've butchered everything else perhaps this is mercy so we don't see it happen to the "Prince of All Saiyans" too.

Jesus these people suck.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I think Drizzt was referring to Vegata being absent from that specific scene.

As far as I've heard he will be present in the next film. I've also heard of a cameo by King Vegeta at the end of the first film.

Also, I've heard that the Oozaru will be only 8-9 feet tall and indeed that picture above has been confirmed to be it. However there are rumors of CGI to be added to enchance the final product. The producers wanted to go with more of an "alien look".

• 4 months later...
[quote name='Cat']You can already watch the movie online and don't have to wait the two weeks. Save money that way too. One of the weirdest and most terrible I have ever seen in a movie.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Pay to go see that trash ? Honestly Cat I'd rather have my eyes gouged out with a toothpick. Whether I'll ever waste my time actually watching is still up for debate, I imagine if I were completely and utterly plastered drunk it might just be hilarious.
[/SIZE]

It was the same for me. It was my dad that really got into it and watched the whole thing. I ended up leaving the room half an hour into the movie cause I couldn't watch anymore. I wish I was drunk when watching it. The movie might have seemed better. Sadly dad drank most of the beer we had and we were out of wine.

I had just wanted to let people know you don't need to waste your money when its already online. Wasting your time is entirely up to you.

• 3 weeks later...
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"]The worst movie I have ever seen; worst adaptation I've ever seen.

There's just too much to complain about in this movie. Way too much. I'm just glad I didn't pay to go see it, I had my friend pay. Ha! Wait... I still watched it... dang.

For one thing (story changes aside, I know why they had to change and I don't mind story changes TOO much), everything was just wrong... lmao.

And did Shenlong not look something like Falcor, just without hair and more dragonlike? I mean, come on...

Just... so much disappointment... just so much... hate for the movie industry lmao.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"]I haven't seen the movie, but this article here:

[URL="http://www.japanator.com/elephant/post.phtml?pk=9711"][U]Fans attend Goku's funeral[/U][/URL]

Made me laugh a lot. And ironically, now I'm curious to see it just to find out if it's as bad as those fans made it out to be with their [I]funeral[/I]. =P[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]Oh no, it was marvelous. Totally worth the money. You should go see it as soon as you can. Heck, treat your whole family with tickets for Dragonball Evolution. They'll love you in eternity.[/size]

[quote name='Boo'][size=1]Oh no, it was marvelous. Totally worth the money. You should go see it as soon as you can. Heck, treat your whole family with tickets for Dragonball Evolution. They'll love you in eternity.[/size][/QUOTE]
Oh... You are wrong for that one. :laugh:

Aaryanna, that video was funny, but at the same time they're really pathetic.

[font=trebuchet ms] Everything about this movie was fail. The conception, the casting, from what I hear the script, and worst of all the promotion. It was expected to make 8 million for the opening weekend and it made like...what, 1-2 million? Half the people I knew didn't even know there was a Dragonball movie coming out.[/font]