OtakuBoards

If you were to be drawn as an Anime/Manga character, what would you look like?

Lunar

[COLOR="Indigo"][COLOR="Blue"] Most of us have an interest in manga, of course, but what if we were to have ourselves drawn in a comic. So, actually this is two questions in one. If you were to be drawn as an anime character in an anime comic, what would you look like??? Include height and outfit as well as hairdo and hair color. And what kind of anime would you be in? It can be a present anime like Yu-Gi-Oh! or your own original anime. If you choose you're own anime, include genre, story line and anything else that has to do with anime. I'll input my opinion later, still making my anime....:catgirl:[/COLOR][/COLOR]

If I were to be drawn in a comic, I'd look similar to [URL="http://inu-pro.deviantart.com/art/Assassin-96247907"]this..[/URL]

It'd be a fantasy-type manga in which I stalk the main characters, then they later find out I was related to one of them. Or some other twist like that.

Underneath it, I guess I'd have medium length messy hair, be about six foot, and of course, skinny as most manga char. go(that I've seen) I'd wear something really out there, or at least extremely different. And it'd be black, of course.

I'd be my height now. Somewhere around 5 feet, 3 inches. I'd have scruffy, few inches above shoulder length, bright purple hair and bright red eyes. I think I'd still have my glasses...but they irk me at times.

I guess I'd wear a lot of black. I like black. Probably a black, long-sleeved turtle-neck. And black jeans with a strap to hold my lime green umbrella. And black combat boots. I would also have light brown wolf ears and a tail. Because I'd be a werewolf.

I would be a plot that involved some sort of eternal battle between vampires and werewolves. Werewolves being the good guys, along with a few vampires that were helping the werewolves as inside sources. And then, some stuff about me being a werewolf soldier, general, whatever as long as I could kick vampire a**. D***, I should make an RPG...(if I did, would anyone be interested in joining?:p)

[COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]I would be about my height now, about 5/5. I would have a red tank top, black jeans with a chain and bright red flames, bare feet in wraps, red ones. A black cape, armbands. I guess I would have long- well the same length hair I have now. It would be black, with bright red highlights. Swords and axes, and magic! :animesmil As for in my own manga....still working out the kinks.[/FONT][/COLOR]

If i were able to be drawn into an anime, i'd choose purple hair (dark and wavy, same style as my own but not the same color XD) and bright green eyes.
i would wear a medium length skirt with an orange top, and one small braid in my hair.

the anime i would choose to be in would be Rockman.exe and i would have a netnavi called melody.exe ^^.
as for powers, swords and a giant burst of a magical purple orb, with only small abilities to control a little water.
i'd be about the same height i am know though :3

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I would be the villain who started out good and meant well but somewhere along the line turned evil. I would be pretty smart, always justifying my actions with some sort of seemingly valid logic. I wouldn't fight the hero of the story with shear force, but through manipulation, deception, and general trickery. I'd be like Knives from Trigun or Magneto from X-men. Of course that means that i'll eventually have to face my antagonist in a one on one battle to the end. Which is fine, because i won't lose.

I'd have short cut spikey black hair. My eyes would have a sort of angry sadness to them, and i'd always wear a sardonic grin. My clothing won't be anything too flashy, but it will be unique. Dark colors, maybe some overcoat. I'd also carry around a small sidearm in that off chance that i would have to get down and dirty myself. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]With brown hair:

[CENTER][IMG]http://static1.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/scans/Tsubasa-Chronicle/%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Tsubasa-Chronicle_bouinbouin(0.68)__THISRES__156645.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Although [URL="http://static1.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/scans/Tsubasa-Reservoir-Chronicle/%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Tsubasa-Reservoir-Chronicle_Saa-chan(0.7)__THISRES__124320.jpg"][COLOR="Blue"]this[/COLOR][/URL] one captures my typical mood as well. (I sit like that a lot, too.)[/SIZE][/FONT]

I would have to go with my character Jackson Mcgee from my story in the Anthology section. It was a story, well more precisly an ongoing story, staring that character. Though my artist sort've feel off the face of the earth before she drew the first draft.

6'3 200lbs short spikey brown hair (not dbz spikey, just preppy style spikey hair) I guess something that looks like me.

[QUOTE=Quoth Serenity]:animeswea
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]what's wrong with a [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9L84KSCnNs&feature=related"]tachicoma[/URL] - i guess that to understand fully then you have to see ghost in the shell...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=ARIAL]I think the point of this thread was more along the lines of what you would look like if rendered in anime style, not what anime character or thing you'd like to be like.

I mean, heck, if I went by what I wanted to be, I'd have called Sōsuke Aizen, mister bust-your-being-into-tiny-bits himself.[/FONT]

[color=#9933ff]Well in some ways I almost resemble Kino Makoto from Sailor Moon. According to the Japanese version we're both the same height (five feet five inches) and we both have green eyes. But right now I have short dark red hair and no bangs.

If I were to be an anime/manga character I think I'd probably end up looking almost like I do now but my hair would be more of a dark red violet than it does now and I could set things on fire (I would really love to be able to do that sometimes- or just make people go mute)

If there wasn't the possibility of fire I guess I'd have to go for the whole shojo manga thing. Right now I have this interest in the middle ages and have been trying to work on a story involving a healer and a knight- yeah because I'm over worked and have been listening to Hand of Sorrow on eternal repeat in my head. So maybe that's the type of anime/manga I'd be in.

Eh don't mind me- I'm on an AIM convo with a friend in Brooklyn going over 9/11 stuff[/color]

[SIZE="1"]Well, for a long time, I was torn between Syaoran from Tsubasa and Kiba from Wolf's Rain. (As far as physical appearances go) And now, after seeing an updated (and far more mature) version of Syaoran from the new season of Tsubasa, it's made my decision even more difficult... So, I'll post them both:

[URL="http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6800/syaoranrm5.png"]Syaoran[/URL]
[URL="http://web.novalis.org/images/screencaps/wr7-bishi-kiba.jpg"]Kiba[/URL]

Closest look-a-like? Definitely Syaoran, but without the eyepatch. But style-wise? It's uncanny how close I actually dress to Kiba. (Especially considering that I've never really watched that anime) I actually own a shirt and a jacket that look remarkably similar to what you see in that photo. (The shirt happens to be my favorite shirt) Plus, based on other pictures I've seen of him, I commonly wear tighter jeans (like Kiba) and it's exact on the classic black converse.

What type of anime I would be in??? Think of the video game "Fable," mixed with "Witch Hunter Robin," "Harry Potter," "X-Men," and a bit of "Akira" thrown in there for the effect of a near apocalyptical world... Basically a school, that kidnaps "special" kids with abilities, trains them to be police soldiers, and then they go out and capture/kill the other "specials" who do bad.

My character would be at the end of his training; almost ready to join the force. He would be (like myself) very laid-back and apathetic about everything. Very sarcastic. (Which would come off as arrogant at times) Extremely smart and talented, but doesn't try at anything. Prefers not to be the center of attention, but somehow manages to have friends that put him up as the leader. So just a rowdy bunch of teenagers ready to get on with their lives. Of course, there's a serious side to him as well. There would have to be when dealing with superior officers. (Which my character would see as inferior to his skill anyway) Also, a bit of a temper!

Anyway, the plot would involve the group of friends, (plus some others. Perhaps a love interest?) going on their first official assignment which they will be evaluated on and will directly effect their graduation from the academy. On the way, my character, along with the love interest, the best friend, and maybe three others, uncover a terrible secret about the government that they've been recruited into working for... To keep it secret, the higher ups demand for all the student witnesses to be murdered. Two of the six are murdered. My character, the love interest, and the third groupie get away. They become criminals and are then hunted by the very organization which they were trained to be a part of. The best friend goes missing. He's assumed dead. In fact he just denies any witnessing of the incident and resurfaces as a member of the police squad. At first, he seems to be a double agent, helping the runaways, but he's actually betraying them; leading them into traps so he can get a promotion...
So the whole story would be about the runaways trying to figure out how to reveal this secret to society, while running from several of their friends who are now hunting them as members of the police. In the end, of course they are able to show the world how twisted the system really is, but in the process, my character, along with the groupie (who becomes my new best friend) and the traitor (former best friend) die in a climactic battle-ravaged last episode a la Cowboy Bebop Style. Only the love interest lives and goes on to help reform the government into an appropriate system.

Who cares if I've put a lot of thought into it? So shoot me...[/SIZE]