PWNED Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 Because it's always a good time to make fun of Gore. [IMG]http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-States/Al-Gore/Al-Gore-Inspirational-Poster.jpg[/IMG]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 11, 2008 Author Posted October 11, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'] [IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-barack-obama-official-act-first-sell-alaska.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff]That's just one reason to [color=blue][size=4][b]VOTE FOR OBAMA![/size][/b][/color] Here's another: [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/baracktookchuckshat.jpg[/IMG] And here's what Senator Clinton's campaign ads should have pointed out:[/color] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/hilaryspimphand.jpg[/IMG]
Rachmaninoff Posted October 11, 2008 Posted October 11, 2008 Not much to say, other than obviously both of these made me laugh. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-aig-con-billions-jail-paid.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/9/128680309590140784.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Raiha Posted October 11, 2008 Posted October 11, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]And now for a little fun. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted October 11, 2008 Posted October 11, 2008 [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/political-pictures-henry-paulson-lord-vader-choke.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/political-pictures-henry-paulson-banks-belong-us.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/political-pictures-arnold-schwarzenegger-bruno-cohen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/political-pictures-bush-arnold.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Ikillion Posted October 12, 2008 Posted October 12, 2008 [CENTER][IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5223/omgloldickcheneyyl4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2746/a194py4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/9196/hypnobamaqb0.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 12, 2008 Author Posted October 12, 2008 [color=#9933ff]Yeah I went out looking for some more. I just like the thread and making fun of politics. Plus it's my thread and I have to add some now since I won't be back til Monday. Work is crazy like that This was just too cute and too fitting for here to place in Caturdays [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/economy-1.jpg[/IMG] Okay this was just too good to pass up: [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/straightnotgay.jpg[/IMG] Finally something else relating to now[/color] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/chairstumpspalin.jpg[/IMG]
Rachmaninoff Posted October 16, 2008 Posted October 16, 2008 o_O Now this is just... creepy. O_o [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-sarah-palin-resistence-futile-assimilated-look-a-like.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
TheShinje Posted October 16, 2008 Posted October 16, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']o_O Now this is just... creepy. O_o [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-sarah-palin-resistence-futile-assimilated-look-a-like.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE] But it does happen. I was Palinated the other day just by watching the VP debate. Palination is painfully awkward when you're a guy, who can't wrangle moose.
Gavin Posted October 16, 2008 Posted October 16, 2008 [CENTER][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-george-bush-say-anything-give.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Sad but true, come on George, you know Osama is actually on Mars now, just give NASA some warning and you can still invade before November. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-barack-obama-yoda-grammar-doing-right.jpg[/IMG][/center] Mmmm, the Hope is strong with this one. [center][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-sarah-palin-beauty-queen-world-peace.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I just want to say for the record, even if she's an incompetent red-neck, she's still damn hot.[/SIZE]
Vicky Posted October 16, 2008 Posted October 16, 2008 [size=1]I have quite a few funny Blair ones but I can't find them XD (also, my friend has a t-shirt with John Prescott's face on it and 'sex machine' underneath). [center][img]http://bp0.blogger.com/_KOo7HznCCw8/R9unAcpC6yI/AAAAAAAAAe4/P_9veoGO6_A/s400/trstme.jpg[/img] [img]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/political-pictures-george-bush-8-years.jpg[/img] ...doesn't even need captioning, this: [img]http://regmedia.co.uk/2005/09/09/bush_caption.jpg[/img] [img]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/political-pictures-barack-obama-underwear.jpg[/img][/center] Also, while not strictly political in terms of world leaders and all that jargon, I have a video of the a Police Van in Britain getting stuck which shows the general attitude to coppers over here XD it's quite funny. [Url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PrXIm58GWQ]Heere[/url].[/size]
eleanor Posted October 16, 2008 Posted October 16, 2008 [font=trebuchet ms] I know this is a captions thread, but this picture needs no captian. Keep in mind this is an original photo with absolutely no Photoshopping involved. [img]http://xs132.xs.to/xs132/08424/1224131947987417.jpg[/img][/font]
Gavin Posted October 16, 2008 Posted October 16, 2008 [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] I know this is a captions thread, but this picture needs no captian. Keep in mind this is an original photo with absolutely no Photoshopping involved. [img]http://xs132.xs.to/xs132/08424/1224131947987417.jpg[/img][/font][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]I actually tried for about a solid half hour to come up with a caption for that picture, but as Lunox said, it just doesn't need one. :animesmil[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted October 16, 2008 Posted October 16, 2008 [CENTER] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/8/128679610572377897.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 17, 2008 Author Posted October 17, 2008 [color=#9933ff]I know one of these will get me into trouble... I just don't know which one [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/sterilizerepublican.jpg[/IMG] [center]Because you know you should- Especially Ann Coulter[/center] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/nukecancer.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER] You know this is a good question In order to make this thread bi-partisan:[/CENTER] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/Obamasears.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER]And finally because... well I don't like her:[/CENTER][/color] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/oohharsh.jpg[/IMG]
Gavin Posted October 17, 2008 Posted October 17, 2008 [SIZE="1"][CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-polar-bear-meanwhile-sarah-palin-rifle.jpg[/IMG][/center] And sorry Al, I'm voting Vader in 2012. [center][IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/222/501467765_dd60ed45c2.jpg?v=0[/IMG] [IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/1/1261825_5d1367277e.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER][/SIZE]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 17, 2008 Author Posted October 17, 2008 [color=#9933ff]Changed my mind, this is all I had yesturday Impression cat: [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/ipreshunuvbush.jpg[/IMG] Does Bush impression[/color]
Ikillion Posted October 17, 2008 Posted October 17, 2008 [SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]This one is for all you Gainax fans out there [CENTER][IMG]http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7606/37feuf6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted October 17, 2008 Posted October 17, 2008 I'd say this is pretty accurate. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-john-mccain-barack-obama-debate-fine-art.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Aaryanna Posted October 18, 2008 Posted October 18, 2008 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Yes I know it has swearing. >_> [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-george-bush-approval-rating-congress2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This one is fun because of the type of dog in the picture. :D [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-barack-obama-negotiates-terriors.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And just cause... [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-mccain-keys-economy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted October 18, 2008 Posted October 18, 2008 [quote name='Ikillion'][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]This one is for all you Gainax fans out there [CENTER][IMG]http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7606/37feuf6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Made of so much win Ikillion, nice job. :animesmil [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-henry-paulson-ben-bernanke-receding-hairline1.jpg[/IMG] Next he'll start with the Chirac jokes. [IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/political-pictures-john-mccain-john-kerry-long-face.jpg[/IMG] Because too much change changes too much. [img]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/political-pictures-barack-obama-beliefs-believe-sign.jpg[/img][/CENTER][/SIZE]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 18, 2008 Author Posted October 18, 2008 [color=#9933ff]BEfore looking at this post, please remember that I am evil and can't help myself. [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/execexperiance.jpg[/IMG] YOu knew this one was going to show up sooner or later: [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/failedpolitics.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/137.jpg[/IMG] Maybe the GOP got confused, I mean McCain is old, but he really doesn't resemble Voldemort... does he? And finally to give this thread a more pious feeling[/color] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/popewings.jpg[/IMG]
Nathan Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 [FONT="Arial"]Hmmm, I suppose I should post a few. Poking fun of politics is always a good thing. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-barack-obama-joe-plumber-straight-earn-250k.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Irony at it's finest. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-arnold-schwarzenegger-definition-irony-conservative-complaints-foreigners-jobs.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And just because... [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-sarah-palin-debate-jeopardy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Gavin Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 [quote name='Nathan'][FONT="Arial"][CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-arnold-schwarzenegger-definition-irony-conservative-complaints-foreigners-jobs.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]This may have had something to do with it. [CENTER][IMG]http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/9/1/arnold_voteforme.gif[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 She's going to need more than three. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-sarah-palin-use-one-lifelines.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Then stop failing kthxbai. [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-george-bush-stop-captioning-fail.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I guess the glasses are just for looks. =P [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-sarah-palin-gun-shoots-journalist.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now