Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]It's a fluffy mixed breed toy dog. What else do you need to know?

Names for female: Kiyone, Mayuri, Chikago

Names for male: Itachi, Kendi, Nobu[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Well a "cute" name in Japanese usually starts with the Ch- prefix. I.e. Chiri, Chiki, and Charie!

I think Chikiri would be a cute name for that little fuzzball.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] Kiko. I don't know if that's even Japanese, it's the last two syallables of my Japanese aunt. lol And it was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw your adorable dog. :)[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Boo'][size=1]Forget the Asian names. Go cool, go European. Boris is the way to go.[/size][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] ikr. Forget Asian names, name this dog Bear.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] ikr. Forget Asian names, name this dog Bear.[/font][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Psh, why not go for Killer? I mean that's a nice respectable name that is also suitably ironic.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Or Bollocks.

I mean, if you shout that in a park you're in for a barrel of laughs every time.

There was once a Yorkshire Terrier called Blasphemy on our old street. Giving little dogs big names is the best... even if they ain't anime. So go for a big name.[/size]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][B]Madra[/B].
[list][*][SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"]It's Irish thereby fitting the European requirement, and everyone knows Irish stuff is cool.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[*][SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"]It sounds partially-Asian, heck add another "a" after the "d" and you'll even get a Naruto character's name.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[*][SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"]Less than .08% of the world's population will actually know the translation without looking it up. [spoiler]Dog.[/spoiler] :p[/FONT][/SIZE][/list][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...