I have too much free time.

[b]The Obvious List[/b]
Dragon Warrior
Raiha

[b]Not-So Obvious[/b]
Vicky
Korey

:] And as such, no celebrity is dignified right now to denote bangage.[/size]

[size=1]I always wanted to make a thread like this XD I'm quite flattered actually by that one haha. I'd be far too embarrassed to say who I would simply off the pictures posted - I'm sure you could probably ask me on AIM or something like that - so I won't say on here XD.

Though the personalities I'm quite fond of that I find either cute, er fit or... well I can't think of any other words... would people some people along the lines of:

[b]Boo (obv), Andrew because he's cute, Raiha, TimeChaser, [i]Allamorph[/i] (^_~), Darren, Ozy (miss her), Jokopoko (miss him too), Matt =p, Revelation, you Steph, Omega, Zen...[/b]

That's only personalities though that spring directly to mind as I rarely talk to anyone else. As for who I'd actually bang... I shouldn't post that here, ahaha.

Celebrities? : John Lydon!, P!nk, Manson, Richey James Edwards, Sarah Silverman >_<, Jolene Balock, Avril Lavigne, half the girls in the Manchester bands, Katherine Moennig and, on that note, half the girls in the L Word. I also have a 'thing' for certain cartoon characters, haha.[/size]

[COLOR="Sienna"]WTH?! man, and I hoped this type thread wouldn't come up. I'm not replying 'cause I think it's dumb. however, if you would ask me which of the guys at my school I would go out with, I'm more than happy to answer:catgirl: as for other members, I think Allamorph's personality is cool. And that's [I]all [/I]I'm saying. [/COLOR]

[quote name='Calypso'][COLOR="Sienna"]WTH?! man, and I hoped this type thread wouldn't come up. I'm not replying 'cause I think it's dumb. however, if you would ask me which of the guys at my school I would go out with, I'm more than happy to answer:catgirl: as for other members, I think Allamorph's personality is cool. And that's [I]all [/I]I'm saying. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Looks like yah did reply. And why is it stupid? The whole point of the Lounge is to give us somewhere to banter about stupid stuff that amuses us. I personally think that the sexuality thread is dumb because it's gone around so many times it's turned into a zombie, but does that change the fact that it's there? Nope. :p

I have to agree with you, Al is pretty awesome.[/size]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Well OBVIOUSLY I'd have to find and pillage my dear husband Gavin. And then of course in no particular order, Shy, Indi, Vicky, and Korey.

This is by no means a complete list, this is just what I'm thinking of right now as I have just woken up.

Conversely, if a thread's content offends you Crimson Knight, you don't have to post in it saying you're not going to post concerning the obvious subject of the thread. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Well OBVIOUSLY I'd have to find and pillage my dear husband Gavin. And then of course in no particular order, Shy, Indi, Vicky, and Korey.

This is by no means a complete list, this is just what I'm thinking of right now as I have just woken up.

Conversely, if a thread's content offends you Crimson Knight, you don't have to post in it saying you're not going to post concerning the obvious subject of the thread. [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Sounds like fun. Let's go find and pillage. Wait, Gavin is like my father. That would be wierd...

And thank you, Raiha-sama. :]

Also, I have been forewarned, so nothing explicit. I just wanted something pointless and fun, you guys! *bubble*[/size]

[COLOR="Sienna"]Yeesh! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I'M NOT CRIMSONKNIGHT! I CHANGED MY USERNAME A NUMBER OF TIMES! THE NAME IS [B][I][U]CALYPSO[/U][/I][/B]!!!!! :animeangr
*ahem*
Anyways, Stephanie, it's kinda stupid 'cause it's no point to it really, in my mind. But you are right, the lounge is a place for foolish things. with the sexuality thread, I didn't make it, I only made the Human Rights thread.:p Anway, what I meant by "not replying" was that I'm not saying who I'm going to "bang" and besides, I have a list, but I'm just not tellin'.:catgirl:[/COLOR]

[quote name='Calypso'][COLOR="Sienna"]Yeesh! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I'M NOT CRIMSONKNIGHT! I CHANGED MY USERNAME A NUMBER OF TIMES! THE NAME IS [I][U][B]CALYPSO[/B[/U][/I]]!!!!:animeangr
*ahem*
Anyways, Stephanie, it's kinda stupid 'cause it's no point to it really, in my mind. But you are right, the lounge is a place for foolish things. with the sexuality thread, I didn't make it, I only made the Human Rights thread.:p Anway, what I meant by "not replying" was that I'm not saying who I'm going to "bang" and besides, I have a list, but I'm just not tellin' okay?:catgirl:[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I'm just pokin fun, honey. :] Nothing against you personally. I thought there were too many serious threads, so we needed something pointless.

Wow, I feel like a broken record. :twitch:[/size]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]Ok, just to get the obvious out of the way: Raiha. I mean, who here wouldn't? And though she doesn't really post, Arichan16 (but that doesn't really count, since she's my fiance).[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]There is the issue that parts of this list would actually be underage...Which makes me feel old. Stephanie, you need to turn 18. That's all I'm saying.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]You know, being straight is going to make this list a lot shorter. But those are off the top of my head. I'm sure I'll run into more later.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]On a side note, if I weren't straight, I'd probably have to throw in a vote towards Rach, at least on personality.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Kenso']
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]There is the issue that parts of this list would actually be underage...Which makes me feel old. Stephanie, you need to turn 18. That's all I'm saying.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I appreciate that. :p Thank you.[/size]

[quote name='Syndrome'][COLOR="DarkRed"]
Perhaps [I]I'm [/I]on this list?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Sienna"].....................................................*ahem* I dunno maybe you are maybe you aren't. why does it matter to you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]There's no one on here I would actually bang, being married I'm with the only person I would want to. lol. But if I ever got the chance I'd love to hang out with a few people, small list,
The Enemy, Kayin(hasn't been on in forever), Takkuya, Drizzt Do'urden, Sazabi, and a few others I'll have to look up, can't remember how to spell their names.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]

[INDENT]. . . . . what the bloody hell.[/INDENT][/FONT][/QUOTE]I was thinking the same thing. [I]Seriously[/I]. o_O

I don't really think of other members in that light. I think of who I'd like to meet, but that's about it. Not for the purpose stated in this thread, just as friends. And yes I thought that way [I]before[/I] I met Beth (in real life) and started dating her. So if you want to know who I'd like to meet, that will have to go in a different thread.

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]We found the Achilles heel, folks.

[i]Exploit[/i].[/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Sienna"]Not to be an *** or anything, but if you're talking about the Achilles from Greek mythology, the correct spelling is "[I]Akhilles[/I]." Again, don't be mad at me for this. I couldn't help myself.:animedepr[/COLOR]

[quote name='Calypso'][COLOR="Sienna"]Not to be an *** or anything, but if you're talking about the Achilles from Greek mythology, the correct spelling is "[I]Akhilles[/I]." Again, don't be mad at me for this. I couldn't help myself.:animedepr[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]It's also Akhilleus, Achilleus and Ἀχιλλεύς.

I know my Greek mythology...[/size]