OtakuBoards

Who would you do?

Skye

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff]
And I'm kinda grateful I'm not on the list... yet.
[/color][/QUOTE]

I've always been interested in finding out what you look like Chibi :love:.

I'm going to have to borrow Knuckles' Girl's scape goat and say that since I'm engaged, I know its just for fun, but I really don't know anyone well enough to say for certain that I'd want to "bang" them. As far as hanging out with someone, there are several ladies on OB I'd love to "hang out" with. Knuckles' Girl, Raiha (Though I'd fear for my life at the same time), Saiyan PrincessX, and Calypso (I said Hang out not bang so any Feds that read this, back off).

As far as celebrities go, I'd love to meet :devil: Rachel McAdams, among several others, but she would be the top on my list.

[quote name='Kenso'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]I jsut remembered the name for one - SaiyanPrincessX. But I'm moving on now.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Wow, someone remembers I exist. ;) Why thank you.

As for me, I wouldn't say I'd [i]bang[/i] anyone here. Although I know some I would love to hang out with.

[b]Boo:[/b] Our conversations are full of ninja humor. Plus hes just awesome.

[b]James[/b], heh we used to talk more but we haven't in ages. We had some interesting Matrix conversations back in the day, lol.

And a load of people that don't even come here anymore. I'm sure there are others though. o_o; Of course the fact that they live on the other side of the world makes this alittle difficult.[/SIZE]

I'd bang each and every one of you given half the chance. All your sigs and avatars, they really float my boat.

Anyway, I'm getting so hot for the text formatting you all use, so I'm going to leave now before I get too excited.

PM me, for a good time. ;)

Ace, for bringing in Flight of the Conchords, you are a legend.

[quote name='The13thMan'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]...that chick from the Phantom of the Opera. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

Emily Rossum, yes.

And as far as my "bang list" for you people...

I'm quite picky, so I'm going to need graphs, charts, all of that jazz before I commit to anything. However I have some friends that are totally sluts and would do every single one of you. PM me and I'll give you all of their phone numbers. What I really need is a bang maid. If anyone's ever seen "It's always sunny in philadelphia" they'll get that, if not you'll think I'm a horrible person. Either way is okay.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I kept away as long as possible, but I do admittedly have a teensy tiny list of bangable members. However! I do have the one date rule in effect. I like to see [strike]how the enemy moves[/strike] how we would react around each other before I take it to that step. Now my list...miniscule as it is.
[B]
Stephanie[/B]- When you've known someone for that long, the thought kinda creeps up in your mind.

[B]Raiha[/B]- Yup, indeedy yo. If the situation ever arose, I would probably have to try and fight off Raiha's feminine wiles, to no avail I'm afraid.

[b]Kei[/b]- She's just cool yo. You'd have to talk to her more often to see her awesome manifest itself.

But you're all out of luck though. ^_^[/FONT]

HAHA!!! I only know one person on here and lucky for me he is my boyfriend!!!! :catgirl:

And that person is Korey, so I would probably do Korey and lucky for me I will be able to do him sooner or later!!! >:D Take that!!!! Back off him because he is mine though I am glad he is an icon here on the OB hehehe didn't know I had someone so famous!! He better be worth it!!! :animeswea:

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Aaaaaaaah good old self esteem boosters you all are.

And don't worry Iruka dear. I only rape the willing. So tech- NEVERMIND.

To be fair if I ever did meet any [more] of you fine ladies and gents in person it'd probably only come to an extremely healthy flirtation. After all, my current heterosexual friend that isn't my boyfriend but isn't my bump buddy that isn't in a relationship but won't commit because he's afraid of his feelings partner would be quite distressed. In a totally uncommitted way.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Iruka Sensei']HAHA!!! I only know one person on here and lucky for me he is my boyfriend!!!! :catgirl:

And that person is Korey, so I would probably do Korey and lucky for me I will be able to do him sooner or later!!! >:D Take that!!!! Back off him because he is mine though I am glad he is an icon here on the OB hehehe didn't know I had someone so famous!! He better be worth it!!! :animeswea:[/QUOTE]

[size=1]O_O Who are you? Do I know you? Korey has not mentioned you to me...[/size]

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Wow, a little OB drama unfolding in this thread...I like it![/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]*shares popcorn with you since it's a non political/sociological thread*

I added sugar. That's okay right?[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Raiha'][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=darkorchid]After all, my current heterosexual friend that isn't my boyfriend but isn't my bump buddy that isn't in a relationship but won't commit because he's afraid of his feelings partner would be quite distressed.[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]:rapid blink: That might have been the single most painful sentence I've ever read in one of your posts.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]That said, somebody needs to knock some sense into him. I mean, we are talking about you here.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]Oh, and SaiyanPrincessX, you're welcome, I suppose. You'll just have to let me know if you ever move back to Phoenix after January (when I'm moving there). ;)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Iruka Sensei']HAHA!!! I only know one person on here and lucky for me he is my boyfriend!!!! :catgirl:

And that person is Korey, so I would probably do Korey and lucky for me I will be able to do him sooner or later!!! >:D Take that!!!! Back off him because he is mine though I am glad he is an icon here on the OB hehehe didn't know I had someone so famous!! He better be worth it!!! :animeswea:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Icon? Famous? Well if I am so famous, where the hell is my star treatment and lavish things? I demand a multicolored username pronto.:p[/FONT]

[quote name='Raiha']And don't worry Iruka dear. I only rape the willing. So tech- NEVERMIND.[/quote]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Quite the nice oxymoron you created there.[/FONT]

[quote name='Stephanie']O_O Who are you? Do I know you? Korey has not mentioned you to me...[/quote]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]You never asked? There's a reason why people are #1 on my top friends list on MySpace, y'know....

Now I get the feeling that certain females are going to be asking me questions over the internet....:animesigh[/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Boo][size=3]♪[/size] [size=1]Korey is in trouble, Korey is in trouble. :^D[/size] [size=3']♪[/size][/quote]That's what I was just thinking.^^

As for the actual topic... lolwut?!? There are people I'd like to meet but not for the intentions stated in the opening post of the thread. So I'm going to go for abstinence. [/FONT]

[quote name='Lrb'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]See if it were up to me there would just be one giant OB orgy. lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I would've thought there'd been another one by now. I wasn't apart of the 1st one.

Who would I do here? I don't know. Never thought about it. I suppose the ladies between 22-37. (Hey, Mariah Carey is 36i-ish and still hot.) Although, for some reason I can see Indi being a low key rapists. (Saw it on Law & Order: SVU...)

Celebrities... It's a huge list, but Selma Hayek would be top priority.

[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]As for the actual topic... lolwut?!? There are people I'd like to meet but not for the intentions stated in the opening post of the thread. So I'm going to go for abstinence. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]So we can like...cuddle under the blankets in front of a crackling fire with hot chocolate and cookies?

Well okay then![/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]You never asked? There's a reason why people are #1 on my top friends list on MySpace, y'know....

Now I get the feeling that certain females are going to be asking me questions over the internet....:animesigh[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I don't use my MySpace often, you know that... :p

And I think there should be a giant OB orgy, too. It would be fun.[/size]