OtakuBoards

Who would you do?

Skye

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Icon? Famous? Well if I am so famous, where the hell is my star treatment and lavish things? I demand a multicolored username pronto.:p[/FONT][/QUOTE][I]*cracks whip*[/I]

Get back to work [I]slave[/I]. [quote name='Phenom']Although, for some reason I can see Indi being a low key rapists. (Saw it on Law & Order: SVU...)[/QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1285/whutlf8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][quote name='Retribution'][font=Arial]You only say that because your mom's reading this.

(and would discuss it with you at dinner)[/font][/QUOTE]She's actually out of town and visiting relatives so the chances of her getting around to reading this is pretty slim. I am pretty serious though so instead of joking I should have said I'm going to abstain.

The problem with this is, even though I know this thread is just for laughs, the people I really like and want to meet, it's as friends, not to 'bang' them. So... I abstain. [I]Seriously[/I]. [quote name='Boo'][size=3]♪[/size] [size=1]Korey is in trouble, Korey is in trouble. :^D[/size] [size=3]♪[/size][/QUOTE]*joins in with the chanting/singing*

♫ KOREY'S IN TROUBLE! KOREY'S IN TROUBLE! ♫

:D[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1285/whutlf8.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

But what about all those altercations in the Secret Staff Yaoi Lounge? Don't think I forgot about that. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']I've always been interested in finding out what you look like Chibi :love:.

I'm going to have to borrow Knuckles' Girl's scape goat and say that since I'm engaged, I know its just for fun, but I really don't know anyone well enough to say for certain that I'd want to "bang" them. As far as hanging out with someone, there are several ladies on OB I'd love to "hang out" with. Knuckles' Girl, Raiha (Though I'd fear for my life at the same time), Saiyan PrincessX, and Calypso (I said Hang out not bang so any Feds that read this, back off).

As far as celebrities go, I'd love to meet :devil: Rachel McAdams, among several others, but she would be the top on my list.[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff]Yeah Drizzt, I'm kinda in the same boat since i'm in a serious relationship, can't really screw anyone without karmic repurcussions. Not engaged yet, but he sees it that way so I have to respect that.

As for hanging out I'd hang out with just about anyone on here including Raiha- even though I'm sure we'd have some furniture damage. But hey at least it'd be fun.

Also funny you should mention Rachel McAdams, she's my friend's girl crush. I don't really have a girl crush, but don't laugh celebraty wise I think I'd ask for a free pass on Shia LeBoef[/color]

[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]

The problem with this is, even though I know this thread is just for laughs, the people I really like and want to meet, it's as friends, not to 'bang' them. So... I abstain. [I]Seriously[/I]. *joins in with the chanting/singing*

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Maybe it should be 'theoretical/maybe/possibly without much choice' members you would err... sleep with, haha. I can say now that if I ever did met anyone on the secret list [i]that was not in the first post[/i] I wouldn't even try. I'd actually back off and lol at them if they even did. Because even if I possibly maybe perhaps without a choice in the matter would 'bang' 'em, I'd still see them as friends too much to do that.

Though I'm sure Raiha has different ideas for everyone ^_~[/size]

[quote name='Dragon Warrior'][size=1]I like how quickly this thread went from [b]Who would you do?[/b] to [b]Who would you kill?[/b] :P[/size][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff]Hey long time no see.

And I have a policy on not killing people- beating them up sure... but I don't kill people. It's too much work afterwards.[/color]

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms]Also Mark Wahlberg. Afterwards he'd tell me to say hello to my motha for him. [/font][/QUOTE][size=1]... He completely ruined Max Payne. How can you want someone who ruined one of the coolest male characters in a video game evar? ):[/size]

[quote name='Boo'][size=1]... He completely ruined Max Payne. How can you want someone who ruined one of the coolest male characters in a video game evar? ):[/size][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Because he has that ~tough Bahston guy~ thing going on. [/font]

[quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][I]*cracks whip*[/I]

Get back to work [I]slave[/I]. [CENTER][IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1285/whutlf8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Whoops.. my bad. That came out wrong. Names weren't even suppose to come out. It was more of a general thingy :animeswea

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Phenom']Although, for some reason I can see Indi being a low key rapists. (Saw it on Law & Order: SVU...)[/quote]O_O That's something they don't tell you when you sign up to be someone's roommate. "Oh by the way, they're a rapist!" I'm not sure I believe that one though. I mean [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR]? :blulaugh:[QUOTE=Raiha][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]So we can like...cuddle under the blankets in front of a crackling fire with hot chocolate and cookies?

Well okay then![/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]Along with watching movies and enjoying the fact that the snow is outside instead of in... that's always fun. Incidentally, I'm good at making said cookies and hot chocolate. [/FONT]

[quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]Along with watching movies and enjoying the fact that the snow is outside instead of in... that's always fun. Incidentally, I'm good at making said cookies and hot chocolate. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Perfect. We'll lock the doors so everyone trying to have an orgy with me can't get in. And then we'll snuggle and you shall be my squishy.

I'm good at cookies, not so good at hot chocolate. I propose division of labor! That way our love can be separate but equal![/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Perfect. We'll lock the doors so everyone trying to have an orgy with me can't get in. And then we'll snuggle and you shall be my squishy.

I'm good at cookies, not so good at hot chocolate. I propose division of labor! That way our love can be separate but equal![/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Shame on you for locking everyone on the boards out, but for using a Nemo reference you are forgiven.

[IMG]http://www.thatsentertainmentonline.com/graphics/nemo_stills/nemo124.jpg[/IMG]

• 3 years later...
... The limits of what we can or cannot post (actually, mostly what I can post, since it seems to be different for me) still continues to confuse me.

Not like I would mention any OB members, but celebrities:

Iwan Rheon (left side of signature)
Robert Sheehan (right side of signature)
Mark Wahlberg (Max Payne)
ALEX PETTYFER (I Am Number Four, Beastly)

And also, thanks to Boo for spam liking many posts and bringing this thread to my attention. Edited by Lyndy

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[size=3][color=#0066cc]Like always, I skimmed this thread. Although, I may go back and read what everyone has said later on. It seems quite interesting enough, though. And yes, I do agree with an OB Orgy! Oooh, that sounds like an interesting RP topic. >]

Now then, on to my list. First and foremost, I must say I would LOVE to do my mentor and older sister, [b]Raiha[/b]. Then [b]Ikillion[/b], [b]Vicky[/b], [b]silpheedpilot[/b], [b]Gavin[/b], [b]Boo[/b], [b]Allamorph[/b], [b]Pumpkin[/b], [b]Zen[/b], and that's all I can think of right now. There are others but I can't seem to grasp my finger around them. At least...not yet. >;][/color][/size]