Guest Master Gnome Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Hmmm, take the poll for all you girls (and TN)
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 aaww...that's a kewl pic!:D You're cute. :blush: :angel: :love:
Phantasy Freak Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 You're very cute!^_^:p :love: :D :smooch: Ya look better that most of the guys at my school too.Hehe!^-^
ssj babe Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 um..... cough...ur pic is um..... ok....i guess.
Sephiroth Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 you look better than most of the guys at my university, who usually always look stoned, even when they're not....
backspace Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 your hott!!!!;) exceptionally better lookin that every boy at my school:D
Cecil Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Hmm... That picture seems familiar, have you ever been here before... Wait a second... [QUOTE]Originally posted by Master Gnome: Hmmm, take the poll for all you girls (and TN)[/QUOTE] You already know that Trastic's gay! So you must have been here before. Seeing as you only have one post count.
BabyGirl Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [color=deeppink]I would say you're hot, but you're a bit too young for moi...so I can say you're cute :) And besides, you've posted that picture before because I remember it...I hope you're not someone who isn't supposed to be here :shifty: Hehehe, just kidding :p ...or am I? Beh :naughty:[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 I think its kina funny he posted that as his first post, but he hasn't posted about it yet. after all those compliments
Pressure Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [COLOR=purple]Eh.. um... er... how to put this... uh... I am forced to agree wtih SSJ babe... see... well... um yur cute and all... but well TN is still cuter and Voodookanaka takes the cake of hottieness :blush:... hottiness... heh heh Im SO using that word again!!! your cute eh.. I guess.. but... wel... your nose is um... original... uh... I'm gonna shut up now....[/COLOR]
Baby Kiwi Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [color=crimson]How old are you? Just out of curiosity. That looks like a senior picture almost, but you look too young to be a senior.[/color]:D
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 you're very good looking. i can't believe all those people voted for "your pic makes me want to barf". how rude. shame on you people! there's no such thing as an ugly person, looks wise.
Navi Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]shame on you people! there's no such thing as an ugly person, looks wise. [/B][/QUOTE] im a firm believer in that also. i forgot who originally said this, but, "There is no such thing as an ugly...[person]...just lazy ones." =) Oh, and why do you want to know what people think of your looks? You look young but I think that [i]might[/i] be some kind of senior pic and the braces just give you a look of youth, almost childish?
lil_hell4t Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 i aint gunna comment on the subject cuz im a guy (and im not gay)...but i have to say hes wearing old skool clothes man!!!
Anna Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 You look cute!! That's a really good pic; and yeah, it looks like a senior picture (that's a good thing ;)). But yeah, you're a definate cutie!! :love:
Hinata Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue] Your pretty fly for a white guy!!!!! But that pic does make you look very young when was it taken....[/COLOR]
Vegitto4 Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 I wonder if he has responded to all these girls saying how good looking he is. :therock: :therock: I would be jumping all over this if I didn't well, some of you know..........:bawl: :bawl: :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now