Darks Anthro Posted December 19, 2010 Posted December 19, 2010 Count me in. Time to get back into character. Meaning I have to reread it.
Akieen Cloud Posted January 20, 2011 Posted January 20, 2011 *slams head on desk* I want this to get off the ground again, I REALLY need something to distract me from every day things sometimes. Anyone know why this is starting to relapse into the archives again?
Darks Anthro Posted January 20, 2011 Posted January 20, 2011 Well if people would post instead of looking. I am waiting for someone to post.
Takuuya Posted January 20, 2011 Posted January 20, 2011 :[ i was waiting for the others to post i didnt want to like... take control of them so thats why i set it up like that... dios mio
Darks Anthro Posted January 21, 2011 Posted January 21, 2011 No that's exactly how we would react btw I need the ashes from that rhino
Ol' Fighter Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 (edited) I've been a wee bit distracted with me movin' to Hawaii and all, but I agree. We should start this back up again. Hell, I'll push it in my devious l'il direction if you guys want. Oi and I forgot to ask somethin'. May I control the actions of Sierra? Edited January 24, 2011 by Ol' Fighter
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now