OtakuBoards

Band of the Blood Moon (Backstage)

Drizzt Do'urden

I should be Metal Pimp. XD

UPDATE!

Inu is... handling things. I have no idea if he's handling it well or not. He and his sister are going to make arrangements today around nine in the morning. His sister is going to do her hair and make-up for the funeral.

Inu keeps saying it doesn't feel real. He keeps thinking any time his mom is going to just give him a call and say she's sorry for the bad joke gone too far.

Inu's mom was one hell of a woman, and trust me, God help anyone who pissed her off lol

She had a lot of health problems when she departed. Her heart's left ventricle had atrophied, she had cardo-vascular disease, and there was massive swelling in her brain. She couldn't work because of her back and the immense amount of pain she was in. Regardless of this, she's not hurting anymore.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well do us all a favor Excell and let him know we're all here for him and all our love and support goes out to him as well. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that if he ever needs any of us we'll be here for him no questions asked. So just let him know that for us. Keep us updated on how he's doing, please? I think it's safe to say we're all worried about him.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Well, Update time.

Inu went to the visitation yesterday, and the funeral today. He's.... something. I have no idea what to say to him. I have never went through what he has.

But, there was more wrong with her. The tissue in the back of her brain had been shrinking for many years, and so that was why in her last months she couldn't stay warm. She never told him, trying to protect him from knowing things that would kill him inside.

Inu's 15 year old cousin is the one who found the body. She was found lying across her bed, like she had tried to stand up but fell back onto the bed. Her time of death is 12:30 am. She was found around noon, when Nikki woke up. Nikki had been sleeping in the same bed as Inu's mom. He's more worried about her than anything, knowing she had seen his mom like that. Nikki called her own mom screaming, and Rosie came over running. His mother was already ice cold when Rosie tried to perform CPR. However, the underside of Inu's mom was warm because of the waterbed being heated.

Regardless, she didn't feel a thing.

Inu had dyed his hair pink when his mother died. He was rocking it out in spikes, like his mother had loved him to do. He gave a speech, and spoke of her in high regard. Inu is devastated. I'll be sure to tell him you guys send him your love.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I'm no stranger to loss, so I know how hard it can be. I've lost alot of precious people to me and each of them hurt very much and I know from experience that having peole there for you is one of the things that helps the most and I hope that it coming from us might do him alittle better considering we all really don't know a whole hell of a lot about each other. I mean yeah some us might talk outside of the boards but having strong support from some one you've never really met might help him out. I hope it helps him to see that he has alot of friends that love him and are here to support him and talk to him if he needs it. Give him my regaurds and let him know I love him and pray for him every night. He's in my heart and I just hope that he'll be alright. Thanks for looking out for him for us Excel, it's good to know he has you there for him. I send out lots of hugs and sisterly love his way.

And as a random side note, when he's feeling better, I would like to see the pink spikes if he's up to it, I think it would match him well. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]I know this doesn't mean as much coming from me as it does KG, but please let him know that I am here for him as well, Excel. I had seen him around the boards plenty of times, and have always wanted to get to know him better.

So I might not know Inu as well as some people, but regardless I am here for him too. I can't say I can imagine what it must be like to go through this, but I'll still be here if he needs for more "hugs and sisterly love".
[/B][/FONT]

[quote name='ExcelExcel']OMG Inu called me peeps... after reading all of this.

He'll post tomorrow....

And the nakie part was a joke lol :animedepr

Of course, I would run around naked..... And then kick ass to get out of jail lol[/QUOTE]

We knew it was!:animesmil Maybe.

Anyway, let's hope whatever we here from Inu is good...

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ain't aht the truth, that's one of the reasons I haven't posted latly. It just didn't feel right every time I tried when Inu was gone. I think it's like that with us, when one of us can't post for a while it just don't seem right to really post alot with out them. Again emphasizeing my point on us being a family on here. XD[/FONT][/COLOR]