OtakuBoards

Band of the Blood Moon (Backstage)

Drizzt Do'urden

LET'S PLAY!

Name: Anya Romanov

Personality: A crash and bash type of person, she may seem to most as loud and crude, but she's extraordinarily intellectual. She's a good enough natured person, but she loves to fight. She's envious of Dawner, having obtained the one person she wants. However, she doesn't hold it against him, but that doesn't stop her from teasing Dawner for it.

Weapons: Taking on the same stance that Dunan has, she doesn't carry many weapons, save for a small pistol she carries under her dress at all times. Her mechanical limbs have been up graded nicely, Dawner having imbued them with the power to fling fireballs like bullets.

S.O.T.P.T.Y. She's left the sanctuary of Dunan's night club, wanting to make her own way through life. Dunan had given her quite a sum of money, and she's used it to travel the world over. She now resides in Cairo, Egypt, working as an archeologist. She loves her work, and often gets distracted when the occult rears its ugly head. Being who she is, she can't turn her back on the supernatural occurences going on, stirred up by some unknown force, as if it reacting to something going on elsewhere in the world.

Appearence: [IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee260/inufandom/457463rhhcfk0w4i.jpg[/IMG]

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far this is starting out every bit as good as I had hoped, though I've had a couple PM's about the "ingrediants".

Basically this is something that will come into play sooner rather then later, and it's going to be everybodies first "quest". Now pretty much everybody that is tasked with finding one of these is going to be unable to do so without help.

Instead of making this a "challenge" I'll go ahead and list who has an ingrediant, though it'll be up to you guys to pair up in order to gather them.

Chibi-Wolfsbane
KG-Blood Root
Dawner-Morning dew from a desert tree
Dragons Wolfie- Dirt from a zombies grave

I think that was everything, I'll be helping one of you out with my new character myself.

And speak of the devil...

Name: Gabriel

Race: ???

Personality: Quick to anger and irritable, Gabriel doesn't care for the ones he aids. He typically thinks of them for weak for not being able to handle their problems on their own, but he is loyal to his cause and keeps his vows to see his master's orders through until the end...whatever it be.

Weapons: Gabriel conceils massive chains coiled up on each arm. The chains are attached to Folding Scythes that are conceiled in his sleaves.

Name: Dawner Twuerte

Vampire

Personality: Dawner?s more relaxed if that were even possible and still the sweetheart. Insightful and a bit wiser. He can be moody sometimes when around people who?s emotions are out of wack but besides that he?s still the carefree fun loving Dawner?. Maybe just a bit more cautious. Still wears his heart on his sleeves and also fights with it. Dawner still has the urge to befriend everyone and fix them too, if there?s a way to reach common ground without fighting Dawner is willing to seek it out but when push comes to shove he can force any hand.

Weapons: Superior Arcane knowledge and Advance psychic abilities.

S.O.T.P.T.Y: Dawner has been living with his love in Paris. A life of luxury and some fame, Dawner even started teaching at a school for young witches. He started this job after he began to fill something was missing from his life, Children maybe? He hadn?t quite figured out what just yet but Dawner was happy until he started having bad visions about Dean, something was coming and it was coming fast and hitting hard.

OOC: me thinks Drizzt's char is a angel D:

If you see my newest post you'll see the way I'm going to control Dean vs. Gabriel. Gabe is my primary character and Dean's going to get an occasional *Meanwhile*, but keep an eye out for those moments.

Ambushes are coming and you all know what you're up against. Please make sure you read what I'm about to post before fighting. These are new and improved creatures we're fighting. They're not the pushovers we fought in the first chapter. Meanier, stronger, faster and more bloodthirsty then ever.

[B]List of Enemies:[/B]

[B]Werewolves: [/B]Thanks to the ability of certain members of The Lady Death Squad to endow their powers onto others, the werewolves have grown in power immensly. They're stronger, faster, and no longer the dumb animals (no offense to Karyn) that they were. These wolves are uncharacteristically smart and show it. The leaders tend to weild supernatural powers, much like the Lox clan we fought.

[B]Vampires:[/B] While its true the older a vampire gets the stronger his inate abilities grow. These vampires are exceptions to the rule. They've managed to develop the ability to instantaneously turn a person in a single bite, and even control the person's mind. Their physical attributes have also grown, though not as much as the wolves.

[B]Zombies:[/B] Undead warriors controlled by a "puppet master". This type of necromancy typically takes years to perfect, and more time then mortals possess to control more then one creature. Zombies instantaneously rejoin severed body parts and can only be killed by one method, incineration. They tend to be much slower then most, but their strength is unmatched.

[B]Lesser Demons: [/B]Demons that are able to possess creatures of all types. They typically don't carry much in the way of "powers", but their increased speed and strength make them formidable foes. As with all demons they cannot be truley killed, only banished from their hosts...for now

(More to come, I'll keep you posted)

Yeah.. um... what is your character's fixation on anya?

I read your bio, and if you think she's your sister, then the story for her makes no sense. Anya was 18 in the last band rpg. As such, couldn't be your sister, she's much older now. Anya also had artificial limbs because of a train accident when she was a little girl.

um.... I'm sorry if i'm jumping to conclusions.. but i want to make those facts clear none the less.

[quote name='ExcelExcel']Yeah.. um... what is your character's fixation on anya?

I read your bio, and if you think she's your sister, then the story for her makes no sense. Anya was 18 in the last band rpg. As such, couldn't be your sister, she's much older now. Anya also had artificial limbs because of a train accident when she was a little girl.

um.... I'm sorry if i'm jumping to conclusions.. but i want to make those facts clear none the less.[/QUOTE]

That's not it. He PMed the reason to me... Not tellin' you, though!:p

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hey guys, dritz said he's be back friday right?
I was wondering if everyone felt like we should all just meet up in Cairo(we're just waiting on Draco now) and do some investigating and see what he wants us to do when he gets back? Cause I don't know about the rest of you but I have no idea what he's gonna want us to do.[/FONT][/COLOR]