Band of the Blood Moon (Backstage)

Drizzt Do'urden

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
lol...

I find the whole idea that seemed to happen... you know, us going up aganst our fathers?

i'm thinking this chapter should have been named "The sins of the fathers" or something along those lines...

*sniff* *sniff* do i smell a Sequel ?? i hope so... or maybe it's just draco's b.o.

D:

J/K wolfie!!!

<3

[quote name='Takuuya']lol...
*sniff* *sniff* do i smell a Sequel ??
<3[/quote]

Well I've been thinking a lot about how I was intending to end this. Now I think a sequel is inevitable, but with school and finals I know posting has been hard for me. So I'd like to find out who would be up for a sequel. It's going to be a little different, not quite as big a timeskip as KG did with Witches for those who were involved with that, but a timeskip is inevitable.

I'm not going to divulge much, but those that are going to be involved are going to be part of it's creation pretty heavily.

So leave me a message on here and let me know if you are going to be a part of it

• 1 month later...
Hey I want to apologize for my abscence. My home PC bombed, my work PC started blocking sites like Otakuboards and the school library was closed for the first frew weeks of summer quarter.

I've managed to prove to my admin that Otakuboards is a site that I use on a "routine" basis and don't spend half of my day on. :devil:

So I'm going to pm everybody an updated "idea" for the sequel. Then by the weekend we should have the auditions open (I'm going to allow a couple others to join up. Most likely only 2 slots. So if anybody thinks somebody here on the boards may be interested we can bypass the public auditions. Well as long as we have mod approval which I'll work on if the need arrises.).

Again I apologize for my abscence and just give me another day to get rolling on this.

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Hey I want to apologize for my abscence. My home PC bombed, my work PC started blocking sites like Otakuboards and the school library was closed for the first frew weeks of summer quarter.[/QUOTE]

I figured it might be something like this, seeing as you weren't even showing up on the 'Who's Online' thing.

Glad to have you back, though!

We're just going to keep this thread open for the sequel (though it sort've feels like cheating on the first).

Though before we get into the second one, I just want to say thanks for making the first Band of the Blood Moon a great RP. I had a lot of fun, and I can promise I have big plans for the sequel.

I haven't heard from everybody yet, I believe all I've heard from is KG, Dragons Wolfie, Chibi, and Takuuya.

So if you haven't let me know you're in then please do so.

I'd like everybody to update their character and post them here. I'm sure I can dig up the originals (fingers crossed) if anybody needs them.

There have been big changes for everybody in 10 years I'm sure so where we did "bio" put "summary of the past 10 years" and give us all a little insight. If, and I'm looking at Dragons, whatever happened to you is going to be a little "secretive" just give us what you can.

As everybody can see I went ahead and opened up auditions for 2-3 "newbies", sorry chibi you were outvoted, though I think I'm going to take Takuuya's advice and plat two characters (including Dean). It'll be nice to see who takes over the leadership role if Dean is absent.

I'm thinking about starting this up tomorrow night with the opening post, though since that's short notice it'll probably be monday night.

If anybody has any questions or anything else as always pm me or post them here.

Name: Karyn Lox

Species: Half werewolf

Appearance: 5'10" with long limbs. She now has a slighlty above average chest and has also developed hips. Scruffy, light brown hair that has grown to just past her shoulders. She no longer keeps her hair in pigtails, but instead wears it down or in a ponytail. Still has large, expressive bright red eyes as well as her dark brown wolf ears and tail.

Personality: Loud and energetic, though she's just a bit more mature about what she says and does. Still retains her childish nature and curiousity.

Weapons: Karyn developed a way of using the Lox Clan's howling technique as a weapon. Certain howls do certain things, the most complicated being the one only Karyn can pull off. And that one makes peoples' brains bleed.

S.O.T.P.T.Y: Karyn went back to Scotland and took over what was left of her old clan. She became the alpha and spent most of her time traveling Scotland in search of strong opponents. She is still obsessed with becoming the strongest half-breed that ever lived. She has never lost a fight to any of her challengers.
~

Okay, I hope that'll do. Tell me if any changes are needed, Drizzt!:catgirl:

@Chibi: No changes needed at all, Karyn seems like she'll be the same fun she-wolf we all fell in love with.

@Everyone: Don't spring the traps right off, I'm going to be pming everyone who makes a first post an ingredient to bring to Cairo with them. It's up to you how you obtain it, but make sure you bring it to Cairo with you.

Also, I'd still like to see character sheets here. Chibi's accounted for, but there are still more of us out there.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I am REALLY excited to get the next one off the ground!

Name: Calil

Species: Unknown

Appearance: See Attachment

Personality: Since the split up of the only family she has ever known she has become very blocked off, she rarely speaks and her eyes always seem dull. She is more intense than she ever was and has become very cynical allowing mercy for no one. Shutoff from nearly every human emotion she no longer shows any emotion, not even anger, her face staying an even bored expression no matter the circumstances. She has also taken up the bad habits of smoking full time and drinking, hoping that they will kill her or that some of the old team will come back for her before the latter happens.

Weapons: Over ten years Calil's poison has become so great that even breathing on people has put them in the ICU. She has dropped all form of long range fighting and now sticks with hand to hand, her very pores secreting venom all she has to do it touch someone to bring them to their knees for interrogation and a longer hold will eventually kill them. She carries one knife that her old friend Penbrooke developed for her, coated with a strong alloy it can withstand her poisonous blood which allows her to slice her hand or arm and use her very blood as a weapon, now so full of toxin that it has become acidic. But she is only able to fight for a certain amount of time before her body get weak. The poison from Holdren taking it's toll on her body, it is eating away at her little by little, she is only able to fight for 5 minutes.

S.O.T.P.T.Y: Staying in contact with none of the others the only ones who know how to find her are Dawner and Dunan and the times they have come to visit she has been gone. Taking it upon her self to continue the good fight she stuck near the old demolished mansion she once called home and trained day in and day out pushing her self beyond her limits and hunting the lower demons that got through the gate. More often than not retuning to Penbrooke a bloody mess that needed to be sewn back together. Due to her new fighting style her arms and hands are road maps of scars that seem to have no end. Closed off from everyone and everything she stays in her room which is pitch black when she is at the tower with Penbrooke and when she is not she wonders around aimlessly looking for the next thrill to make her feel alive, or even close to it, but so far nothing has made her feel more alive than the short time she had with Dean and the others. Her hunting missions near suicide missions the only thing she seems to thrive for anymore is to hear the last dying screams of the demons she hunts.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Hope this works, I can't wait to get the show on the road.

Good first posts and good character sheets you two.

Now as far as the ingrediants go. Not everybody got one, and there's a reason for that.

Each ingrediant will present a challenge for the one holding it. Whether it be finding a location, handling the ingrediant, or collecting the ingrediant, none of it is easy.

The challenge is going to be WHO is going to be able to help you.

I'm going to be meeting up with one of you soon as my new character. I'll have his sheet posted tonight if possible.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay, I figure since we're all in a team together I would get every one's opinion. I have 3 pictures that I have picked out and I'm having trouble choosing which one to be Calil's new body so I was wanting everyone's thoughts. I'll attach the images to the bottom and you all can tell me which one you like the best. Thanks guys!

[/FONT][/COLOR]

I'm here and i'm for it all the way. Character sheet? sweetness!

Name: Dunan Knute

Personality: he's a smart ass, but a good natured guy. He stops at nothing to protect the things he cares for, no matter the cost to himself. Not much has changed for him, he's still the same as ever. He may be as sweet as pie, but when he's fighting to protect someone or something he cares for, he will give everything he's got to protect it. When backed into a corner, he's more vicious and cut throat than any monster.

Weapons: He needs no weapons, and thus prefers his claws to anything else, knowing that other weapons just aren't good enough to compare to his own strengths.

S.O.T.P.T.Y.: He's been living with Dawner in Paris, running his night club, happy as can be. When Anya left to carve her own path in life, he only smiled, and bid her well, threatening to sever her newly remodeled limbs if she didn't keep in touch. Dunan and Dawner have been quite happy with their lives, enjoying the finer points in life, and visiting Cali when the whim came to them. Dunan as of late has become troubled, feeling that something in the world is not right.