Band of the Blood Moon (Backstage)

Drizzt Do'urden

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]*Bounces excitedly and claps*
Dritzz is having a baby!!! Congrats to Daddy Dritzz! That's such good news I'm happy for you! BABY SHOWER FOR DADDY DRITZZ!!! Oh...wait that's for the woman...who cares Dritzz is gonna be a daddy![/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Advertising Wolfie? How dare ye! No I'm completly kidding, I'm going to post in the next day with Band and see what we can get rolling, this will be a last ditch effort however, I'd hate to see this die, it truley pains me.

On the otherhand the first ended so well and had the perfect elements of team cooperation, so the vision for it was achieved.

I'm still interested too, I was just waiting to hear back from you so we can work out how to revive my character, Drizzt.

Also, a little off topic, but I was also waiting to hear back from you so I could finish my sign up for your other RP. However, is it cancelled since you have another new RP started?

Here's hoping that Blood Moon will start up again. It was a great RP.

Alright we're all back up and running again, right now just concentrate on gathering up stuff cleaning up and getting reaquainted. Sorry I took the battle we were in away, I think it would've been hard to jump into it and remember what idea you had for your character for it.

Right now everybody was at the house except for Yuin (ol'fighter) Dean (obviously) and I believe that's it. Gabe is not a "god mod" character and his powers are incredibly limited which you'll all find out about soon enough.

Welcome back to the Band everybody, and let's make this go best it can be. I'm sending out PM's to everybody and if I don't hear from you within a week we'll move along without you (no offense but that's what happened during our last run at it.)

As far as inu goes he sent me a message saying he was in a day or two ago. As far as excel goes I haven't heard anything from her, but we may have to think of a...plan b with them. I'll have my next post tomorrow morning, finals week has been hectic to study for but at least its only two days long this quarter.

• 2 weeks later...