OtakuBoards

Band of the Blood Moon (Backstage)

Drizzt Do'urden

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inu is one of the sweetest, kindest, most generous people I know. And I have to say, one of the most caring people too. He's a true friend to anyone, until they piss him off lol

Just like his Mommy.

But, anyway. DRIZZ I WILL TIE YOU DOWN AND THROW YOU IN MY CLOSET IF YOU DON'T POST SOMETHING!

You're what I'm waiting on...

Guess I'll spill a few beans about A'drass.

The Eclipse Realm
An alternate realm that is made up entirely of magical energy and inhabited by Eclipse beings. They are or were rather considered to be gods due to their ability to unleash endless amounts of magical power, but only when in a group. This allowed them to travel to many different worlds as well as conquer over thousands. Over time they grew too complacent and soon found themselves conquered by mere humans who were able to cast a powerful binding spell on them detaching them from their physical bodies and attaching them to designated vessels to lock their power and control it for themselves. (That's why A'drass hates human.) So, Eclipse beings are long but gone except for A'drass himself who's wish is to one day regain his physical form and restore his fallen brothers.

How this applies to Yuin...
By drawing power from A'drass who is like his soul in a way, he can use tremendous amounts of magical energy which he uses to amplify his ocular magic, but this comes at a great price to Yuin's physical body resulting in sometimes fatal internal wounds. So Yuin isn't some all powerful mage he has a weakness and his limits which will become apparent in time.

Any other questions just ask, I just wanted to clear things up a bit.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Calil: *pokes Yuin with a stick* I don't think you had to go that far Anya...
Anya: He deserved it with his overgrown eggo.
Calil: You mean ego?
Anya: *not listening as she shoves more pancakes in Yuins foaming mouth*
Calil: *shrugs*[/FONT][/COLOR]

:animesmil i'm so evil....

Anya: Okay, he's dead. Wanna go get some booze?

Cali: Think the others would want to go?

Anya: Yeah, they probably would.

Cali: Okay, sure! Let's get Dean plastered! It's always funny.

*they leave Yuin's corpse behind as they plot to get the others drunk*