OtakuBoards

Band of the Blood Moon (Backstage)

Drizzt Do'urden

I had made plans for the backstage thread here, having a hyperlink to everybodies character sheet and the like. Due to some unforseen circumstances that's not going to happen just yet, but I'll get it up before the RP ends.

I wanted to go ahead and make this though since I'm the liason between everybody right now, I thought this thread would make it easier to communicate between each other.

If you have a question about something going on, or we're moving to fast. Feel free to ask here, or comment if you'd like.

Just to recap the current situation as of right now....

Dunan, Karyn, and Draco are inside the townhall which has explosives that are detonating. They're at this point trying to fight their way out (remember vampires aren't easy foes no matter how low on the toem pole they are.)

Calil and Sile are in the town schoolhouse. Sile just used her powers to create a portal and teleport the children to safety, though there's a problem with one (whatever could it be?)

And Dean and Dawner are in the church battling familiars and a vampire.

Saturday's post is coming fast. Make sure you've finished up in your prospective buildings by then, otherwise I'm going to move everybody along to the next "checkpoint" however I can (maybe limbless, who knows I'm crazy like that).

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats fine with me Drizz. Just an update for everyone. The Town Hall blew up and Dunan spotted the clock tower down by the school (I wonder why). Also my character is hungry. Does anyone have a cookie?

[quote name='chibi-master']Hey, Inuyasha... aren't we NOT supposed to go after the big, scary, head-honcho vampire..? :confused:[/quote]

Well that was the original plan.....hmmm i'd say make sure to check the backstage before moving on. Just incase you missed something (which in this case would've been good, but it was just put up so I can't say much.)

Ok Inuyasha, you are trying to god mod your character into this powerfull character.
Thats not fair to the rest of use who are having a difficult time killing the other vampires. Oh, Drizz Im killing the vampire Im fighting. But you need to calm my character down because he is going into a state where everyone is a target. Inuyasha, thats a real berserker mode.

[quote name='Dragons Wolfie']Inuyasha, thats a real berserker mode.[/QUOTE]

Okay, okay, no need to get nasty! It's never a good idea to start a fight between RPGers, 'kay? Though you have a valid pount about the over-powerful tendencies of Inuyasha's character. But it's sort of a silly thing to start a fight over. So let's all just calm down a little before jumping at each other's throats when we should be jumping at vampires' throats.:animesmil

• 2 weeks later...
Great first mission everybody. Just as I hoped it would be, it was intense but we left plenty for the coming up missions. Now it's time to see how our characters do together.

Make sure we mingle, our break most likely won't be long so take care to get with the others and let everyone see your character and their personalities.

As far as the clash we had earlier, I hope it didn't discouage anybody. If anybody isn't enjoying the RP because of that or any other reason please let me know. I'd like every mission to go as smoothly as the first, though the others are going to be longer hopefully....

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm how long are you going to be gone Chibi? Just curious since a LOt of this mission is going to fall on Karyn?

If it's going to be awhile it's fine, we're at a time now where everybody's getting in a groove and the posts are coming in not so fast as to burna nybody out, but fast enough to keep the RP trucking along at a fantastic pace.

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Hmm how long are you going to be gone Chibi? Just curious since a LOt of this mission is going to fall on Karyn?

If it's going to be awhile it's fine, we're at a time now where everybody's getting in a groove and the posts are coming in not so fast as to burna nybody out, but fast enough to keep the RP trucking along at a fantastic pace.[/QUOTE]

I know, I know...:animedepr I leave Sunday and get back Saturday. But I'm bringing my laptop and I think I may have intrnet at some point...not sure. I'll see what I can do in the way of posting... I'M ZO ZORREE!!!:animecry:

He first off I wanted to thank each and every one of you again 8 pages and going strong!

Secondally a little info on the upcoming mission, instead of Dean going through all this in a big speech I thought we'd go ahead and get the info on the werewolves out of the way.

The werewolves we area dealing with can change at will, and are strongest during the lunar cycle. (Which is the time we're going)

They do have some stragglers that are new, but they will have no knowledge they are werewolves, and will change at night. Though we'll have to get lucky, because they won't have any connection witht he main group.

Only two ways to kill these werewolves, Decapatation (seems to be a running theme), or silver throught he heart. Other then that they have no weakness' and are bigger, stronger, and faster then the vampires we fought earlier.

Any questions feel free to leave them hear or PM me...

• 2 weeks later...
yayness!

okay, for everyone who doesn't know, I'm doing a picture of everyone in the rp.

Here's the official 'picture'

First off, everyone is chibi, and it's set outside of the mansion.

Anya, is running after Karyn, who has one of Anya's arms in her mouth Above the two, Anya is screaming, 'That's not a chew toy!'

Draco, in his stoic glory, is eating the 'pancake of death', which is complete with a kull and crossbones on it. Sile is watching him, looking like she's about to puke.

Dean, in his bookworm ishness, is trying to get a book from the grasp of Cali, who is flying above him just out of reach with little bat wings.

And finally, Dunan is running away from Dawner while screaming, "Freedom!'. Mind you, Dunan is butt naked. Dawner is chasing him with clothes.

this pic is not yet finished, although i have the Dawner & Dunan pic finished. When I get a scanner, I'll post that instead of a crappy pic taken with a dying webcam.

here is the finished product, edited for your enjoyment.

[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee260/inufandom/DD-1.jpg[/IMG]

Everybody, Nessaja is officially off the RP. This isn't due to her posting, she's left OB indefinitely...

She wanted me to apologize to everyone...

We're going to keep her alive until the end of this chapter (not mission chapter) just incase her situation changes and she's able to post again.

Oh and I'm officially chibi's biatch...

She beat me to senior member (1K posts)...grr

[B]Lox Clan members participating in battle:[/B]

Rico: Large, powerfull [B]Out of fight thanks to Karyn[/B]

Sarah: Weaker, but can use some magic in her human form [B]Killed by dunan[/B]

Walker: Amazingly fast [B]Killed by dunan[/B]

Sam: Well balanced [B]Killed by Karyn[/B]

Trevor: Very smart wolf [B]Killed by...have to get back to you[/B]

Damien: Most experienced wolf fighter [B]Killed by Dawner[/B]

Daniella: Cunning, quick changing [B]killed by anya[/B]

Jensen: Large and Powerful [B](Currently fighting Karyn)[/B]

The first list are the lower of the 14, doesn't mean they're pushovers. Make sure they go first...

These last 6 are the "big boys". These are to be fought last, and each one rivals the skills of Karyn's father. I'm giving them a "special" ability, so it's up to you to get around it.

Ruby: Has the ability to transform her human form into any others she wishes. Her scent resembles nothing of a werewolf...[B]Killed[/B]

Azriel: Yellow-eyed wolf...Can manipulate fire in human or wolf form. [B]Fighting Dunan[/B]

Reaper: Can transform into a cloud of poisonous fog that nothing can survive [B]Killed by Anya[/B]

Siera: An illusionist, can alter one's perception of the world around them.

Tamara: Has the ability to create a psychic shield around herself [B]Killed by Dawner[/B]

Syckle: Karyn's half brother, only she knows the terrible power he holds... [B]Killed by Karyn and Draco[/B]

for means of the story, everyone can plainly see Dunan is fighting his sister.

For means of the story, Holden is manipulating only a fragment of her soul. Everyone is busy, I was hoping to get a chance to let everyone see her.

I can still make that a reality, if holden manages to escape with that orb Excel talked about. I had told her what Sonya was, and The orb thing Wasn't really a part of the plan, but still, at least if the orb is destroyed, then the doll will disappear.

However. There are emotions involved, Dunan knows that his sister's soul is in peices, and that the doll only contains one, which I am making it that the orb holden carries manipulates it to his will.

Even though it is a fake, It is still at least partially his sister. Anyone feeling frisky enough to help him do her in?

I was hoping Dawner or Karyn would, but they are just so busy with their own fights. Everyone is, so i might have to just figure out some way to imoblize her.... Dunan couldn't kill his own sister, no matter how twisted her existence is. It's a family thing, you know? I hope you guys understand that.

GAH! I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING!