Rachmaninoff Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 Congratulations chibi-master, you may now proceed directly to the hell known as High School! Though I actually liked it. o_O Also, I agree Gavin. It's not that we can't be romantic and articulate, its just that like he's said, we've grown up with the constant reminder that a real guy doesn't do that. So it takes time to get around that and even then, it's still not easy. XP
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']I. AM. DONE. No more exams! It's over! Time for graduation, then...high school... *involuntary shudder*[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Turn in the direction opposite the one you are currently facing and run in it.[/FONT]
Sangome Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I liked high school for the most part. :( I miss it sometimes.[/SIZE]
Gavin Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Well look at it this way after the drudgery of high school you get into university where napping is practically mandatory.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Turn in the direction opposite the one you are currently facing and run in it.[/FONT][/QUOTE] B-but I've come so far!:animedepr 10 years to get to the top, only to be shoved right back down to the bottom in one summer... Why?! What's going to happen to meee?!?!?!:animecry:
Nerdsy Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [color=deeppink]I reeeealy wish headache medicine would work properly.[/color]
Allamorph Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [FONT=Arial]The sequence of posts directly before this one contain great irony and justice. :animesmil Also I have some semblance of work starting next week. About freaking time.[/FONT]
Botar Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Everyone, give it up for Steph! She...Is...Awesome! P.S. Highschool was awesome Chibi. Don't sweat it, have fun and shinanagens and a lot of tom foolery!:)[/COLOR]
Nony Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']B-but I've come so far!:animedepr 10 years to get to the top, only to be shoved right back down to the bottom in one summer... Why?! What's going to happen to meee?!?!?!:animecry:[/QUOTE] Your destiny shall be determined, that's what. But not really. It's basically dealing with a bunch of stupid people... most likely. I wouldn't actually know from personal experience, since lol I home schooled. (Although dealing with your brothers 24/7 ain't a cake walk either.)
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']B-but I've come so far!:animedepr 10 years to get to the top, only to be shoved right back down to the bottom in one summer... Why?! What's going to happen to meee?!?!?!:animecry:[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alright, so it's not that bad. Nowhere near as bad as middle school was for me. Although I probably shouldn't be talking, since my dislike of stupid people made me opt out of public school and do it all online instead. I still do actual band, though. Those people are easy to deal with for the most part. And the ones that aren't are called drummers. :p[/FONT]
Horendithas Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='chibi-master']B-but I've come so far!:animedepr 10 years to get to the top, only to be shoved right back down to the bottom in one summer... Why?! What's going to happen to meee?!?!?!:animecry:[/quote]It's simple, you'll live. You might even learn something in the process. =P [/COLOR][/FONT]
John Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 I just remembered OB still had this: :bdance: Oh, those were the best of times.
chibi-master Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 Graduation is next Wednesday...so close... I can't believe I actually made it this far... I'm sure I'll look back on this post one day and think about how naive I sound, but this just seems so big to me...:animedepr
Allamorph Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [FONT=Arial]It's big if you want it to be big. So have fun with it. :animesmil[/FONT]
Gavin Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']I'm sure I'll look back on this post one day and think about how naive I sound, but this just seems so big to me...:animedepr[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"] All part of the fun of growing up. [/SIZE]
Elk Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 I have a whole year before my graduation comes about, but I happy that you are finally going to escape the hell-hole that is high school! =D
Sangome Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I stayed up til 4 AM playing video games. I love being a nerd.[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [quote name='Sangome][SIZE="1"']I stayed up til 4 AM playing video games.[/SIZE][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Bah, and you couldn't make it the final three hours? Four is nothing. Going to bed at seven-thirty is the awesome mark.[/FONT]
Sangome Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I've gone to bed at 5:30/6:00 before. That good enough?[/SIZE]
Gavin Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Bah, and you couldn't make it the final three hours? Four is nothing. Going to bed at seven-thirty is the awesome mark.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Seven-thirty ? Such lack of dedication to your gaming. A real nerd would go without sleep until the game was beaten, or failing that reach noon at least before succumbing to sleep.[/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [color=deeppink]My record was about 24 hours. It wasn't straight playing, mind you. There was about fifteen minutes to a half hour sometime around the break of dawn that I foolishly attempted sleep. Man, I wish I could recapture that beautiful obsession.[/color]
Nony Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 What I find is an accomplishment is the fact that I'm still in my pajamas, and it's almost 4:00 PM. And I'm not sick.
Allamorph Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [quote name='Sangome][SIZE="1"']I've gone to bed at 5:30/6:00 before. That good enough?[/SIZE][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Close enough for jazz. [quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']Seven-thirty ? Such lack of dedication to your gaming. A real nerd would go without sleep until the game was beaten, or failing that reach noon at least before succumbing to sleep.[/SIZE][/quote] And then waking up looking like a walking pile of human oils. I didn't say the real gamer mark, I said the awesome mark. Real gamers are real repelling. I know. I've lived next to them.[/FONT]
Gavin Posted June 12, 2009 Posted June 12, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]And then waking up looking like a walking pile of human oils. I didn't say the real gamer mark, I said the awesome mark. Real gamers are real repelling. I know. I've lived next to them.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]The price for l33tness, pwnage and glory are well worth the trade-offs like a social life or romance. ;) [/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted June 13, 2009 Posted June 13, 2009 [quote name='Elk']I have a whole year before my graduation comes about, but I happy that you are finally going to escape the hell-hole that is high school! =D[/QUOTE] I'm graduating 8th grade. 8th. You didn't notice my big spaz fest about going to high school next year? And your description of it isn't making me feel any better by the way... Uhm...I once stayed up 2 and a half days in a row doing nothing but browsing around on OB... But then I finally fell asleep spontaneously in the middle of a post, falling off my bed in the process. That's my dedication to this place at work...:animeswea
Recommended Posts