Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Magus']You're quite the fearless one.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Actually, on the contrary, I'm absolutely terrified of bad storms. They render me on the floor in a panic attack, or close enough to one.[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Seeing an old TNG episode with David Warner has made me realise a villain cannot truly be properly sinister and sophisticated unless he has a clipped English accent[/SIZE].
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]So I'm never really [I]scared[/I] of much. Like, I can reason my way out of being afraid. But today my friend Sam & I hung out for the first time in about a year & he picked me up on his motorcycle. We rode around with his friends Matt & Cody for a while, & the four of us got dinner & such, & it was all dandy.

But then on the way home, we took the interstate (at 11:00), & I've never been more scared in my life.

It was weird.


On an unrelated note, I noticed today that I've gained 10 pounds this summer & surprisingly don't mind.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is so amazing. I just got done with my 5 hour marathon, wich began after I hung with my girlfriend Naomi. Yah Steph, you're advice helped. But once again; LOZ:TP is amazing, but not as amazing as Naomi.:D [/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Keh you can easily go to school when you have kids. You just need the right baby sitters and the correct support groups *glares at Nathan* [/color][/font'][/size][/quote]No need to glare in my direction. I agree with her. It's really stupid to have put that much work into something only to give up. [/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I'd genuinely love to know what circumstances lead to this idea behind [url=http://www.pown.it/1333?r=1389529][b]this[/b][/url] being formed.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I'd genuinely love to know what circumstances lead to this idea behind [url=http://www.pown.it/1333?r=1389529][b]this[/b][/url] being formed.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
People were bored... I can't believe I just watched that entire thing... >_>
Posted
[quote name='Magus']People were bored... I can't believe I just watched that entire thing... >_>[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Well at least it's more imaginative than most of the 300 stuff out there.[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]You know what I hate? I hate it when boys are all "omg wtf, I like you" & you're all "omg wtf, I like you, too" & they're all cute & sweet & kiss you on the forehead & tell you they're happy you visited & all that jazz & then within the next three days barely talk to you at all & make horrible conversation when they DO talk.

Grrr. I don't even know what I'm angry about anymore. I hate boys.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=taperson][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]You know what I hate? I hate it when boys are all "omg wtf, I like you" & you're all "omg wtf, I like you, too" & they're all cute & sweet & kiss you on the forehead & tell you they're happy you visited & all that jazz & then within the next three days barely talk to you at all & make horrible conversation when they DO talk.

Grrr. I don't even know what I'm angry about anymore. I hate boys.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Point of advice: men are really bad at expressing emotions or feelings that they're [I][U]actually[/U] [U]having[/U][/I], so guys who say stuff like that are probably saying it to say it because they've figured it's the quickest way to . . . whatever they happen to be after at that moment in time.

When we really want to say something, we tend to take forever to actually come around and say it.

So if it seems like it was easy and fluid and awesome....[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]You know what I hate? I hate it when boys are all "omg wtf, I like you" & you're all "omg wtf, I like you, too" & they're all cute & sweet & kiss you on the forehead & tell you they're happy you visited & all that jazz & then within the next three days barely talk to you at all & make horrible conversation when they DO talk.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]Grrr. I don't even know what I'm angry about anymore. I hate boys.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

Just so you know I would avoid any boy...or girl for that matter that actually says OMG or WTF.

Oh and as a side note..."SUCK IT SIN!"
Posted
[quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I think i've become a creature of the night. Sleep in till noon, stay up till 4 am.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"]I just hate mornings.

well before I started working again, I was staying up till 5 a.m. and waking sometime from noon to 1p.m. The sad part was that I had to still use an alarm clock to wake up at that time. I think I'm doing a little better now going to bed from 2-3 a.m. and up at 9 for work.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is so amazing. I just got done with my 5 hour marathon, wich began after I hung with my girlfriend Naomi. Yah Steph, you're advice helped. But once again; LOZ:TP is amazing, but not as amazing as Naomi.:D [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Whoo, I rock. =D Glad I helped.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Grrr. I don't even know what I'm angry about anymore. I hate boys.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Me too. But my reason is because there are absolutely no decent boys around my age... GRR... Just thinking about the boys in my life makes me want to... *punches a hole in the wall*
Posted
[size=1]I hate boys too *shakes fist*. Ladies all the way, we'll show you a good time ;).

(Just don't go out with cockney women. They're totally unaffected by romance. I bought the silly cockney some roses and she laughed and said 'that's well sad, you're not going to start speaking French or singing are you?'. So I bought her Pride tickets instead. [i]Now[/i] she's happy).

And Drizzt stfu ¬_¬ Baal are about as useful as a one-legged guard dog...[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Vicky][size=1']...about as useful as a one-legged guard dog...[/size][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Named [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HGwIFJneeY"][COLOR="Blue"]Li'l Brudder[/COLOR][/URL]?[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I say we boy haters start a rebellion.

...Although that's been done enough already, so maybe not. Plus I don't hate boys...they just annoy me sometimes :p But so do females. It's evened out, really.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Point of advice: men are really bad at expressing emotions or feelings that they're [I][U]actually[/U] [U]having[/U][/I], so guys who say stuff like that are probably saying it to say it because they've figured it's the quickest way to . . . whatever they happen to be after at that moment in time.

When we really want to say something, we tend to take forever to actually come around and say it.

So if it seems like it was easy and fluid and awesome....[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]While the level of difficulty expressing emotions varies from one man to the next, generally speaking yes, we're none too fine at articulating how we feel romantically at any given point... Something to do with being repeatedly conditioned that showing feelings are unmasculine and may result in emasculation by our peers. Or something like that anyway.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]Blah. See, the whole thing was great. I spent Saturday night with him, but everything was kept pretty PG13. He had been really sweet the entire night (we were at a party at his place), & it was pretty fantastic. The next day he made me lunch, & we sat & watched the Braves game. Then he walked me out to my car & was being really sweet & wonderful.

Aaaaand now he's not talking.

But I'm going to stop trying for now. Wait for him to talk to me, ya know? I'm not being pushy, we only talk once a day, but it's horribly dead conversation.



So yeah. This is why I'm never in relationships. It always gets complicated before it gets happy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...