ChibiHorsewoman Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Leaving popcorn in the microwave too long makes it catch fire. ...Not that I've learned by [B]experience[/B]...it's just what I've heard...:animeshy:[/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Hey Chibi, is that the same "experiance" that taught you that sell by dates should be adhered to if the food is found under your bed? (Please refer to signature)[/color][/font][/size]
Akieen Cloud Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Eh, I think I'm one of the few girls out there that doesn't really like shoes. I have a pair or every occasion and that's it, dress shoes, flip flops, and sneakers. That's all I need that's all I want. lol. And all three pairs I got for under $15 bucks and have had for over 2 years. Heh, yeah I'm a bargain pirate. [/FONT][/COLOR]
pooperson Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]Just for the record, I love everyone again :)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
eleanor Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [quote name='Knuckles' Girl'][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Eh, I think I'm one of the few girls out there that doesn't really like shoes. I have a pair or every occasion and that's it, dress shoes, flip flops, and sneakers. That's all I need that's all I want. lol. And all three pairs I got for under $15 bucks and have had for over 2 years. Heh, yeah I'm a bargain pirate. [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] I am so ****ing spoiled when it comes to shopping, I'm a total ***** about brands lol[/font]
chibi-master Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Hey Chibi, is that the same "experiance" that taught you that sell by dates should be adhered to if the food is found under your bed? (Please refer to signature)[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE] Nah, I like living life on the edge, and vomiting crusty Cakesters for the heck of it happens to be my deffinition of "on the edge".:p Also, HALLE-, HALLELU-, HA-, oh, screw it. YAYS, taperson be cured! I was about to recommend the anti-emo treatment, and you don't want that... It involves listening to recordings of every "BELIEVE IT!" that was ever uttered in the Naruto anime. Side effects include: hatred of all things Naruto, migranes, suicide via ripping ears off, vomiting boiling tar, and severe itchiness around joints.
Nerdsy Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [color=deeppink]I hate running into old friends when they're with their boyfriend/girlfriend that I've never met, I'm always afraid the boyfriend/girlfriend thinks I'm hitting on the friend. Of course, that's partly because I am.[/color]
Skye Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I hate running into old friends when they're with their boyfriend/girlfriend that I've never met, I'm always afraid the boyfriend/girlfriend thinks I'm hitting on the friend. Of course, that's partly because I am.[/color][/QUOTE] [size=1]Yeah, you probably would be.[/size]
Kenso Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [quote name='Ol' Fighter']KG, I like shoes...:3 And yeah I agree with Allamorph the wee bit pricey ones totally last longer. Well, in some cases...some shoes are ultra-expensive and like break ultra-easy. Depends on the bran eh.[/quote] The bran, eh? Are we buying shoes for our breakfast now?
Nerdsy Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Yeah, you probably would be.[/size][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]In my defense, I didn't know he was there for, like, five minutes.[/color]
Nony Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 I got to do a full class period of [url=http://www.japantimes.co.jp/images/photos2008/fl20080427x4b.jpg][i]tatehiza[/i][/url] at Iaido class awhile ago. Yeah, that's always fun. *headdesks* [size=1]Guess I kinda need to practice it though. ._.[/size]
Allamorph Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [FONT=Arial]Narcoleptic Chao are adorably hilarious. The one in question has a purple mohawk, so I named her after [COLOR="DarkRed"]Vicky[/COLOR].[/FONT]
Skye Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]In my defense, I didn't know he was there for, like, five minutes.[/color][/QUOTE] [size=1]That makes it worse, Nerdsy, not better.[/size]
pooperson Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]I made an angry breakup video last night, & now I feel 10000 times better.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Nerdsy Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]That makes it worse, Nerdsy, not better.[/size][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I don't see how.[/color]
Skye Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I don't see how.[/color][/QUOTE] [size=1]You offend the friend AND oggle their significant other. On another note.... CHEESE.[/size]
Nerdsy Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]You offend the friend AND oggle their significant other.[/size][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I think you got it backwards. I was hitting on the friend without knowing that she had a boyfriend/her boyfriend was there. No oggling was had. GOSH. Which, you know, makes it an honest mistake instead of me trying to pull the "I'm the alpha male coming to get your woooman!" card, the former being significantly less dickish and therefore better. So there.[/color]
Allamorph Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [FONT=Arial]Regardless, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Nerdsy[/COLOR], you're still a wombat.[/FONT]
Nerdsy Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Regardless, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Nerdsy[/COLOR], you're still a wombat.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]But of course. Wombats are awesome.[/color]
Korey Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I rather like wombats. They don't harm anyone. Just sit there and be rodent-y.[/FONT]
Botar Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]By the time I was gone, I got an SNES with the super gameboy cartridge, pokemon red, Links awakening, super mario world, super mario allstars, Drilldozer for the GBA, my pool being stabed 7 times by ex friend and I lost my girl friend. life sucks, but I got Drilldozer! But still no job.[/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 Have you ever had a gut feeling that something was wrong or going wrong? I have that feeling right now, but I can't quite grasp what it is that's going hideously wrong... It's scaring me, stupid as that sounds...
Akieen Cloud Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh, I know how you feel there I get that feeling all the time, it freaks me out, but I feel better when nothing does go wrong, though sometimes when something bad DOES happen it freaks me out even more. I hate it when that happens, kinda like De Ja Vu, which happens to me all the time as well.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 [size=1]Browsing OB on my iPhone right now, very awkward but also very fun.[/size] :animesmil
Akieen Cloud Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Doing it from a DSi is fun too. lol. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Korey Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]If you don't have a USB keyboard for your PS3, it is not.[/FONT]:(
Recommended Posts