Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]What word? Beaver?

Don't worry, I've seen Naked Gun.[/font]
Posted
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Fall break doesn't even [I]exist[/I] in these parts. Not unless you count Thanksgiving break, anyway.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Pity, I get both. Fall break and a break for Thanksgiving. Are you on quarters or semesters? Some of the schools here that do quarters don't get a fall break either.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I get one fall break and that's the entire week of Thanksgiving off. Having the nice break between semesters isn't bad either.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
From now on, I'm calling James Mr. Beaver Ducky...:catgirl:

Also, my internet is being b*****. Stupid freaking storm clouds...

As for my mascot-ness, I want to be a sentret!

[COLOR=Blue]While you didn't spell out the entire word, please refrain from posting the majority of a word that would be otherwise censored by throwing in a single asterisk.
-Petie[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']As for my mascot-ness, I want to be a sentret![/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=navy]Is that suppose to be some type of pokemon or something?[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=navy]Is that suppose to be some type of pokemon or something?[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

...You asked this when you simply could have taken 10 seconds out of your day to google image it?:confused:

My 'attach files' thing isn't working at the moment, so if you're really all that curious, you'll have to take the google images suggestion.:animeswea
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']...You asked this when you simply could have taken 10 seconds out of your day to google image it?:confused: [/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=navy]If it's not an assignment I have no need to search it. I let everyone else do it for me. But apparently it's not important so.. "shrugs"[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]...but isn't googling something technically having someone else [i.e. programming] do it for you?[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=navy][size=1]Good point.[/size][/color]
Posted
[LEFT][CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://media.bigoo.ws/content/image/funny/funny_259.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[SIZE=1]
Lazy Cat rejects any objection to his choosing his own nickname.
[/SIZE][/LEFT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Deciding what mascot you are is like picking your own nickname. Doesn't work.

You are Toph.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Fine, but I'm still getting the sentret avi/banner set at some point. Toph is taken by Ace, as she should be, seeing as he's her #1 fan or something. I am the #1 fan of the Jell-O Museum in LeRoy, New York, a couple hours from my home.
Posted
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]No, Ace is the number one fan of [U][URL="http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Raine_Sage"]this fine young lady here[/URL][/U].

And you better get crackin' on a Jell-O av/sig, in that case.

...actually, I'd like to see that. It'd be funny. And it'd make me hungry.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]No, Ace is the number one fan of [U][URL="http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Raine_Sage"]this fine young lady here[/URL][/U].[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To be fair, I'm still probably among Toph's top 5. But yeah, Raine comes first.

Also, I just realized today that the soundtrack for Disney's [B]Oliver and Company[/B] contains not only Billy Joel, but also Huey Lewis. Two awesome things that... awesome... great together?[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='chibi-master']I am the #1 fan of the Jell-O Museum in LeRoy, New York, a couple hours from my home.[/quote]Get cracking on that Jell-o avi/banner set! [/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]I forgot how ridiculously difficult some of the later levels in Gauntlet: Dark Legacy are. I can't figure out for the life of me how I managed to solo them before.

Unless it was because I was a Warrior and basically beat the ever-loving snot out of anything in my way.

And the toggle-items feature on the Gamecube version probably helped. A lot.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I'm Gaga's #1 fan and I'll follow her until she loves me.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...