Sangome Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Actually, I'll go with my previously bitter reply. You have the means. There is absolutely no excuse for you to steal food from others, because, let's say it again, [b]you have the means[/b]. There is no justifying it. There is no rationalizing it. You're being a petty thief. Stop being cheap and buy some freaking food. There's other ways to get an adrenaline rush than being a thief and stealing others' food. You're not homeless, you have a job. Figure it out yourself. I have very little patience or respect for those that steal like that. [/SIZE][/FONT]
pooperson Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [quote name='CaNz']well, sadly allamorph it is true, and I really am trying to slow it down, but i go into a store with security thats as close to non existant as possible... its like they are giving it away. now, I am not stealing from corperations, not the average joe, so its not quite the same, but i also know it isnt right, and I could justify it up and down (poorly but I could) and it wouldnt change much... now i am just wondering why the hell i posted it...[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Corporations provide income for the average Joe. I probably respect you even less now for using such an invalid, tasteless argument.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]You know, the more you all respond to that, the more I think of this paticular comic:[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [quote name='CaNz']now i am just wondering why the hell i posted it...[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]No you're not. In other, pertinent random thought news, audition results for the next semester of bands on our campus are up, and I am in the top ensemble. Ironically, this has now made my schedule more difficult. I now have a choice between stacking two classes in each others' time slot or taking a ninety-minute class at eight in the morning. Sigh.[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Eight in the morning... Ugh. Is that like every day or just a few days a week?[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [CENTER] [IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/shots/planner.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT=Calibri][INDENT]Green is classes. Technically T/R aren't that bad. It's mostly the eight in the morning that's nasty.[/INDENT][/FONT]
CaNz Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 heh... no i am really not sure... though telling people i am a horrible person is usually such a great idea yah know. and i didnt intend to make people i dont know mad, though... ...so sorry Sangome, at least you know how much better than me you are right? because you would never steal. and also know how you have exponentially helped matters! changing the world, one bitter remark at a time.
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Wow, sarcasm. That's helpful.[/FONT]
pooperson Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Man. So I very well may be the most stressed out person in the world right now. I feel like my brain is going to explode. I need for Saturday to be over. Oh lol, & the TV just told me that my birth control pills might be killing me. Neat.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
pax et agape Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Man. So I very well may be the most stressed out person in the world right now. I feel like my brain is going to explode. I need for Saturday to be over. Oh lol, & the TV just told me that my birth control pills might be killing me. Neat.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote] I wouldn't be surprised if TV started saying that breathing will kill you.
pooperson Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [quote name='pax et agape']I wouldn't be surprised if TV started saying that breathing will kill you.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I knew it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
pax et agape Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 Really wish I had Internet in my apartment. It's getting way too cold to sit outside and mooch off the public library's WiFi.
Sara Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Oh lol, & the TV just told me that my birth control pills might be killing me. Neat.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE][size=1]One of my friends recently wound up in the hospital with [url=http://www.emedicinehealth.com/pulmonary_embolism/article_em.htm][b]this[/b] (link)[/url]. It's rare in young people, but one possible cause (and why she had it) is birth control pills. Just be aware of your body.[/size]
Boo Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]You're being a petty thief. [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]Oh so [i]HE[/i]'s one of those spreading HIV![/size]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [quote name='Boo'][size=1]Oh so [i]HE[/i]'s one of those spreading HIV![/size][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Dammit, Boo. I lol'd.[/FONT]
eleanor Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]No you're not. In other, pertinent random thought news, audition results for the next semester of bands on our campus are up, and I am in the top ensemble. Ironically, this has now made my schedule more difficult. I now have a choice between stacking two classes in each others' time slot or taking a ninety-minute class at eight in the morning. Sigh.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] On the note of school dominating everything, I just became an editor on my school newspaper and literally it takes over your life. And it pisses you off, because most of your time is spent editing lazy/bad writers' articles even though you have three tests to study for. Hence I've gotten four hours of sleep in the last two days. My hands were literally shaking as I took my English test, except strangely I'm not tired anymore. I expect to completely crash after I get out of work-study, though. [size=6]TGIF.[/size] [/font]
Korey Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [quote name='CaNz'] ...so sorry Sangome, at least you know how much better than me you are right? because you would never steal. and also know how you have exponentially helped matters! changing the world, one bitter remark at a time.[/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]So lemme get this straight. You're trying to somehow fill any complex you have by trying the "pot calling the kettle black" approach? We all know stealing is wrong and Gome gave her honest opinion of you. Like it or not, you admitted on a public forum that you steal things and people think less of you for it. I don't know if you were attempting humor or just trying to ruffle feathers, but either way, you got what you got. Deal with it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
eleanor Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [font=trebuchet ms] On a random note, I don't understand why people opt to make their font small. Still waiting for my crash to come. [/font]
Magus Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] On a random note, I don't understand why people opt to make their font small. Still waiting for my crash to come. [/font][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=navy]For some strange reason the small font looks good. And then folk want others to squint.[/size][/color]
Boo Posted November 6, 2009 Posted November 6, 2009 [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] On a random note, I don't understand why people opt to make their font small. Still waiting for my crash to come. [/font][/QUOTE][size=1]Because all the cool kids do it, because it's cool, because it is not uncool.[/size]
Gavin Posted November 7, 2009 Posted November 7, 2009 [quote name='Boo'][SIZE=1]Because all the cool kids do it, because it's cool, because it is not uncool.[/SIZE][/quote] [SIZE=1]Truth be told I think it started out with us all just copying Sara, of course seeing as that was seven years ago I can't really be sure. [/SIZE]
Boo Posted November 7, 2009 Posted November 7, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Truth be told I think it started out with us all just copying Sara, of course seeing as that was seven years ago I can't really be sure. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]Sara is the cool kid.[/size]
Korey Posted November 7, 2009 Posted November 7, 2009 [SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Navy"][B][I]IT COULD BE WORSE[/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Shinmaru Posted November 7, 2009 Posted November 7, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][kuja]it could be so much worse lol[/kuja][/QUOTE] hawt imo
Recommended Posts