Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="yellow"]TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY WORSE[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=navy][strike]Shi..[/strike] You are evil.[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Truth be told I think it started out with us all just copying Sara, of course seeing as that was seven years ago I can't really be sure.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]My bad. I can stop.[/font]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]What's wrong with this picture?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/untitled-2.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Korey][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]What's wrong with this picture?[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]


[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]You're running XP.









[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]What's wrong with this picture?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]You're using the Geisha lay-out.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]You're running XP.









[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Haha, it's the work laptop they gave us. Mine runs Windows 7 now.

Boo: I like the geisha layout. The purple is soothing. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][kuja]it could be so much worse lol[/kuja][/quote]

[SIZE="1"]Oh God kuja's hacked Al's OB account quickly IP ban him so he can't destroy the boards, or threaten to sue us using the JAG again.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]What's wrong with this picture?[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]The part where you care.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]The part where you care.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]It was in my section. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]Roast beef, ham, and turkey all on the same sandwich is much tastier than it should legally be allowed to be. Cajun mayonnaise makes it a felony.

Also this is funnier than it should be, while we're on the subject.[/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/129020760549224358.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=Calibri]Also I prefer the Indigo layout. Makes it so I'm not constantly staring at a blazing white screen so much.[/FONT][/CENTER]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I want to punch half the people in this room in the face. I don't understand why people talk so much sometimes when no one is listening.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Speaking of felonious Cajun mayonnaise, why are [URL="http://www.cmt.com/lyrics/gorilla-zoe/hood-nigga/19696440/lyrics.jhtml"]these[/URL] lyrics on CMT.com?









[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
I use the gray-mountain-ish skin with Caramelldansen people in front of the mountain! It makes me happy. Also, the gray-mountain-ish skin was the default one when I first found this happy place!:catgirl:

I got the second volume of Gurren Lagaan. So much fanservice that my eyes might bleed. But I like fanservice, as long as it's not over-powering. Also, Kamina wins the universe. He just does.
Posted
I was re-reading [i]The Phantom Tollbooth[/i] while at the DMV to renew my ID card, and I came to the conclusion that the DMV is reality's Doldrums. I cannot think of another place that has made my brain shut down so thoroughly and so consistently as the DMV.
Posted
[FONT=Calibri][I][U]The Phantom Tollbooth[/U][/I] was such a great book. Kids take to the imagination part of it, and there is so much allegory in it that will fly over their heads until they get older. Perfect example of how to [I]try[/I] to write pointed stories.

Also I want to eat letters sometime. =P[/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...