Sangome Posted November 7, 2009 Posted November 7, 2009 [SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="yellow"]TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY WORSE[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 7, 2009 Posted November 7, 2009 On the other hand, [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]it could be better.[/FONT]
Magus Posted November 7, 2009 Posted November 7, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="yellow"]TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY WORSE[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=navy][strike]Shi..[/strike] You are evil.[/size][/color]
Sara Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Truth be told I think it started out with us all just copying Sara, of course seeing as that was seven years ago I can't really be sure. [/SIZE][/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]My bad. I can stop.[/font]
Korey Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]What's wrong with this picture?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/untitled-2.jpg[/IMG]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Lol custom title manipulation.[/FONT]
Mr. Maul Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 [quote name='Korey][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]What's wrong with this picture?[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]You're running XP. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Boo Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]What's wrong with this picture?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]You're using the Geisha lay-out.[/size]
Korey Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 [quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]You're running XP. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Haha, it's the work laptop they gave us. Mine runs Windows 7 now. Boo: I like the geisha layout. The purple is soothing. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Gavin Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][kuja]it could be so much worse lol[/kuja][/quote] [SIZE="1"]Oh God kuja's hacked Al's OB account quickly IP ban him so he can't destroy the boards, or threaten to sue us using the JAG again.[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 [quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]What's wrong with this picture?[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote] [FONT=Calibri]The part where you care.[/FONT]
Sangome Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]And here I'm just glad I'm not the only one that uses the Geisha layout. [/lame][/SIZE][/FONT]
Nerdsy Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]The part where you care.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [center][YOUTUBE="..."]MwPLQ43JVYU[/YOUTUBE][/center]
Korey Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]The part where you care.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]It was in my section. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
pooperson Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]My boyfriend is all kinds of great![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Cat Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 I like [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Geisha layout. Course purple is one of my favorite colors. [/SIZE][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted November 9, 2009 Posted November 9, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]Roast beef, ham, and turkey all on the same sandwich is much tastier than it should legally be allowed to be. Cajun mayonnaise makes it a felony. Also this is funnier than it should be, while we're on the subject.[/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/129020760549224358.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Calibri]Also I prefer the Indigo layout. Makes it so I'm not constantly staring at a blazing white screen so much.[/FONT][/CENTER]
pooperson Posted November 9, 2009 Posted November 9, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I want to punch half the people in this room in the face. I don't understand why people talk so much sometimes when no one is listening.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 9, 2009 Posted November 9, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]And on the wishing violence on other people note, If I ever met whoever was responsible for that spambot further down the page, I'd probably kick him or her in whatever the most vulnerable part of their body might happen to be.[/FONT]
Mr. Maul Posted November 9, 2009 Posted November 9, 2009 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Speaking of felonious Cajun mayonnaise, why are [URL="http://www.cmt.com/lyrics/gorilla-zoe/hood-nigga/19696440/lyrics.jhtml"]these[/URL] lyrics on CMT.com? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
pooperson Posted November 9, 2009 Posted November 9, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Speaking of Gorilla Zoe, why are you on CMT.com in the first place?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
eleanor Posted November 10, 2009 Posted November 10, 2009 [font=trebuchet] I love "I Got It" by Gorilla Zoe lol[/font]
chibi-master Posted November 10, 2009 Posted November 10, 2009 I use the gray-mountain-ish skin with Caramelldansen people in front of the mountain! It makes me happy. Also, the gray-mountain-ish skin was the default one when I first found this happy place!:catgirl: I got the second volume of Gurren Lagaan. So much fanservice that my eyes might bleed. But I like fanservice, as long as it's not over-powering. Also, Kamina wins the universe. He just does.
Shinmaru Posted November 10, 2009 Posted November 10, 2009 I was re-reading [i]The Phantom Tollbooth[/i] while at the DMV to renew my ID card, and I came to the conclusion that the DMV is reality's Doldrums. I cannot think of another place that has made my brain shut down so thoroughly and so consistently as the DMV.
Allamorph Posted November 10, 2009 Posted November 10, 2009 [FONT=Calibri][I][U]The Phantom Tollbooth[/U][/I] was such a great book. Kids take to the imagination part of it, and there is so much allegory in it that will fly over their heads until they get older. Perfect example of how to [I]try[/I] to write pointed stories. Also I want to eat letters sometime. =P[/FONT]
Recommended Posts