Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='06 July 2010 - 08:05 AM' timestamp='1278396309' post='696648']
Cause french is the language for quitters and losers.
[/quote]

[size="2"][font="Garamond"]Quoi? ;_;

Quatre ans de patriquer mon Francais, en vain :([/font][/size]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Korey' date='06 July 2010 - 05:49 AM' timestamp='1278409796' post='696656']
[size="2"][font="Garamond"]Quoi? ;_;

Quatre ans de patriquer mon Francais, en vain :([/font][/size]
[/quote]

Yes, the french language i will use in vain.

Oh, and i'll totally join James's cult. Edited by Botar
Posted
[quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='06 July 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1278401366' post='696655']
[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090427052926/phineasandferb/images/3/38/Platy-posterior_on_a_plate.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]I'm in.

Really, who could say no? With a dress code like that...

Summer school is making me feel productive and motivated again :D GONNA GO WORK OUT NOW![/font]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='06 July 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1278466549' post='696680']
I've got a bird in my ear and a devil on my shoulder.
[/quote]
And a phone to the other, and I can't get a hold of her.

Today was too fantastic. I need sleep.
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='06 July 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1278466549' post='696680']
I've got a bird in my ear and a devil on my shoulder.
[/quote]

? whats on you're mind?
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='06 July 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1278468037' post='696682']
And a phone to the other, and I can't get a hold of her.
[/quote]

What's a crush to do? Oh, what's a crush to do when you can't get through?
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='06 July 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1278475147' post='696687']
What's a crush to do? Oh, what's a crush to do when you can't get through?
[/quote]
is rape still illegal?:eyebrow:
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='07 July 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1278475886' post='696689']
is rape still illegal?:eyebrow:
[/quote]

No.
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='07 July 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1278476443' post='696690']
No.
[/quote]

It's not rape if you yell surprise.
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='07 July 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1278479071' post='696692']
It's not rape if you yell surprise.
[/quote]

:biggrin:

That made my day!
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='06 July 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1278479071' post='696692']
It's not rape if you yell surprise.
[/quote]
No, I'm pretty sure it still is.
Posted
[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='07 July 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1278486630' post='696697']
No, I'm pretty sure it still is.
[/quote]

well... if that ideas out then i got nothing... maybe you should give up hope of ever being happy again! that might work...
Posted
[quote name='Korey' date='07 July 2010 - 03:01 AM' timestamp='1278496904' post='696699']
[size="2"][font="Garamond"] :([/font][/size]
[/quote]
awww! dont feel bad Korey!
if you prefer to schedule it ahead of time then.... i guess its up to you.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='07 July 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1278506357' post='696704']
awww! dont feel bad Korey!
if you prefer to schedule it ahead of time then.... i guess its up to you.
[/quote]

[font=garamond][size=2]Yeah I'd totally feel better knowing exactly when I was gonna be forced into that. *rolls eyes*

It's like 3 O'Clock High, only I don't get to beat up the bully. [/size][/font]
Posted (edited)
there is no pleasing you then is there! you dont want to be surprised but you dont want to know about it?

ummm maybe if we give you a range of days like... sometime this week... then its a surprise that you knew about!
(i am just so helpful this morning... [size="1"]except to the mosquito i just crushed R.I.P.[/size]) Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='07 July 2010 - 12:10 PM' timestamp='1278519021' post='696708']
Details details. You can't rape the willing, anyway.
[/quote]

:blink:

wow
Posted
[quote name='Vivian' date='07 July 2010 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1278531101' post='696721']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Suddenly, I don't want to come to this thread anymore.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Same here.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Cat' date='07 July 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1278532661' post='696723']
Same here.
[/quote]But it wont be fun without you guys! Edited by Botar
Posted
[color="#FF0000"][size="7"][font="Impact"]MOVING ON FROM THAT PARTICULARLY OFFENSIVE SUBJECT.[/font][/size][/color]

I had a wonderfule time with my best friend today. I hope everyone else had a happy day! :)
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='07 July 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1278537545' post='696734']
[color="#ff0000"][size="7"][font="Impact"]MOVING ON FROM THAT PARTICULARLY OFFENSIVE SUBJECT.[/font][/size][/color]

I had a wonderfule time with my best friend today. I hope everyone else had a happy day! :)
[/quote]

I can walk on my foot again! i'll probably get the stitches taken out tomorrow or friday.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...