OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Tonks' date='02 July 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1278119304' post='696385']I don't think it's possible that anyone could find cobble together a decent supporting argument for the existence of Edward and Bella's relationship.
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Edward is Stephenie Meyer's wet dream and Bella is her Mary Sue fictional avatar. They belong together because she says so.

Oh, right. You meant actual chemistry to explain why they would be attracted to each other, not "you're sexy we should make out now".[/font]

[quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='02 July 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1278121007' post='696388']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]"you're sexy we should make out now".[/font]
[/quote]
is that not what true love is all about?

[quote name='CaNz' date='02 July 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1278121751' post='696391']
is that not what true love is all about?
[/quote]

Wow. a new official low for CaNz has just been met, folks.

[quote name='Botar' date='02 July 2010 - 06:52 PM' timestamp='1278121939' post='696392']
[/quote]

Agreed. :o

On a side note the emoticons are just too cute. Edited by Cat

[quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='02 July 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1278121007' post='696388']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Edward is Stephenie Meyer's wet dream[/font][/quote]
Those were the exact words I was originally going to use!

I love this image:

[img]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee354/Nimby_/Cracked%20dot%20com/Topic%20Pages/stepheniemeyerisbella.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Botar' date='02 July 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1278121939' post='696392']
Wow. a new official low for CaNz has just been met, folks.[/quote]
I dunno about that. His statement seems pretty facetious to me. But maybe that's just because it's so wrong. Edited by Tonks

Is anyone else irritated by the BK commercials airing now that have the swarms of Twilight fangirls trying to win over unsuspecting customers. It's like my high school in a fast food restaurant.

HEY. Is anyone else distracted by Botar's fabulous banner? I had to re-read this page a few times before I could stop staring at it and getting brainwashed... Geez. It was like trying to read a book while your favorite song is playing in the room across the hall. Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='Botar' date='02 July 2010 - 06:52 PM' timestamp='1278121939' post='696392']
[/quote]

hahahaha... you have no idea how low i have been.
plus i was being sarcastic. i was the one who said how awful the story was.
my real all time low was reading the freak'n thing.... now that is something to tease me for.

nice banner by the way... did you thank Lilt kindly!(i noticed you didnt write anything in your signature!) Edited by CaNz

[quote name='CaNz' date='02 July 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1278125637' post='696402']
hahahaha... you have no idea how low i have been.
plus i was being sarcastic. i was the one who said how awful the story was.
my real all time low was reading the freak'n thing.... now that is something to tease me for.

nice banner by the way... did you thank Lilt kindly!(i noticed you didnt write anything in your signature!)
[/quote]

I said thankyou in almost every post in that thread, which should cover it, but I'll say it once more, so every one will know how awesome and loveable she is...

[size="7"]Thanks Lilt, You're the bestest of the best. *hug*:biggrin:[/size]

[font="Calibri"]Expect Fortha Zhulai humor shortly.[/font]

[quote name='chibi-master']It probably just wanted to be friends... :( Poor, miniscule spider... You never even gave it a chance...[/quote]
[font="Calibri"]That's the idea.[/font]

[quote name='chibi-master']Anyway, GEEZ, where have you been Allamorph?![/quote]
[font="Calibri"]Usually I'm just lurking around, or away from the computer period. It doesn't make up the entirety of my life, and if I have nothing to say I tend to say nothing. ;)[/font]

[FONT=Calibri]That and I didn't want to interrupt the Happy Fun Time of Heckle and Jeckle over there.[/FONT]

[quote name='eleanor']Which could also be said of 95% of everything uploaded to DA.[/quote]
[font="Calibri"]lol owned[/font]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][font="Trebuchet MS"]Yes I'm late in saying this but... I miss the blue.[/font][/quote]
[font="Calibri"]You know, you're late in saying this.[/font]

[quote name='gallowsCalibrator'][font="Comic Sans MS"]Oh, right. You meant actual chemistry to explain why they would be attracted to each other, not "you're sexy we should make out now".[/font][/quote]
[font="Calibri"]This is known as Catering To The Demographic; specifically, the Insecure High School Princess and anyone who never grew out of that phase.

Although I know some guys who have fallen hard for it, and the thought disturbs me.[/font]

[quote name='Tonks'][quote='Botar']Wow. a new official low for CaNz has just been met, folks.[/quote]
I dunno about that. His statement seems pretty facetious to me. But maybe that's just because it's so wrong.[/quote]
[font="Calibri"]Part of that is from having a slight hope for humanity in general. Which I share, but the budget is constantly reevaluated every fiscal trimester, based on the individual people I now need to exclude from that hope.

Then again, we might be able to take him somewhat seriously if he would ever stop telling anyone unfortunate enough to be within earshot about how much of a brain he [i]believes[/i] he doesn't have.[/font]

[quote name='Allamorph' date='03 July 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1278141781' post='696422']
[font="Calibri"]Part of that is from having a slight hope for humanity in general. Which I share, but the budget is constantly reevaluated every fiscal trimester, based on the individual people I now need to exclude from that hope.

Then again, we might be able to take him somewhat seriously if he would ever stop telling anyone unfortunate enough to be within earshot about how much of a brain he [i]believes[/i] he doesn't have.[/font]
[/quote]
your really taking it easy on me lately... i usually have to work with a random insult or criticism.. but you didn't say anything too bad...
humanity really doesn't have much hope, even if i am left out of the calculation.. and besides that you placing this faith in me, hoping beyond all hope that i can produce cognitive thought seems more like a remission from you. plus your assumption that i want people to take me seriously is rather amusing.
i strive more for being your opposite, you usually are fairly agreeable and strait forward, so when you make a joke it catches people off guard.
as for me i like to be argumentative and misleading, so when i say something that is serious people don't know if they should agree or not.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='02 July 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1278124521' post='696399']
HEY. Is anyone else distracted by Botar's fabulous banner? I had to re-read this page a few times before I could stop staring at it and getting brainwashed... Geez. It was like trying to read a book while your favorite song is playing in the room across the hall.
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]Oh thanks Chibi, you're going to make me blush.:sweatdrop:

Thank Lilt, she put it together so well.
[/color]

WORST DAY EVER. First, I woke up sick to my stomach. I went downstairs to get some water and then tried to drag myself back up the stairs. As I was walking, I fell up the stairs. Now, when I got done falling up the stairs, I didn't quite make it to the top and I lost my balance. This caused me to fall BACK DOWN THE STAIRS. Then I threw up at the bottom. I HATE TODAY.

So, it is official. I'm depressed. I sleep every time I get the chance, my body hurts, I cry at the drop of a hat, and I've lost 20 pounds in the past month [NOT the good way].

But I did get a job. I should feel motivated and accomplished - right?

[quote name='Stephanie' date='03 July 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1278185510' post='696453']
So, it is official. I'm depressed. I sleep every time I get the chance, my body hurts, I cry at the drop of a hat, and I've lost 20 pounds in the past month [NOT the good way].

[/quote]

:pout: Well, as CaNz would say, "At least were not all dead!"

But really, If it gets worse, you should talk to me about it. Edited by Botar

[quote name='Rachmaninoff' date='03 July 2010 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1278167509' post='696435']
[font="Trebuchet MS"]I'd be careful there CaNz. Your reply to Allamorph is like opening Pandora's Box. It's [i]never[/i] what you expect. :P[/font]
[/quote]
i should be careful... but fanning fires is a favorite pastime of mine... and if Allamorph always said what i expected he wouldn't be so much fun to talk with. Most people would say something petty like "i wouldnt want to be anything like you!" or "we are different because I dont find looking like an idiot appealing"
but Allamorph is a lot better at those kinda things, and if hes going to use a petty insult it will at least be cleverly worded... so whatever he says is at the very least interesting.

and for the sad people in the room, Botar is right... i would say that. Edited by CaNz

[quote name='chibi-master' date='03 July 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1278196398' post='696470']
HEY, EVERYBODY! Today is Japan's birthday, as well as the platypus'! If you don't know who the platypus is, then fine, it's Ace's b-day.
[/quote]

[size="7"]Happy birthday Japan and Ace!:wacko:[/size]

[quote name='Stephanie' date='03 July 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1278185510' post='696453']

[/quote]

[b]You probably can't go into this here, but why does your body hurt? Is it emotional or an actual physical thing? *Hugs* I'm here to help you get out of this if you need to talk.

@Birthday People: HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/b] Edited by Lilt

[quote name='Nerdsy' date='03 July 2010 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1278198554' post='696473']
[color=deeppink]The ignore function is the single greatest thing to ever exist.[/color]
[/quote]

There's an ignore function???

[quote name='Nerdsy' date='03 July 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1278212715' post='696486']
[color="deeppink"]My Settings, Profile, Manage Ignored Users.[/color]
[/quote]

But i thought we were a family?

[quote name='chibi-master' date='03 July 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1278196398' post='696470']
HEY, EVERYBODY! Today is Japan's birthday, as well as the platypus'! If you don't know who the platypus is, then fine, it's Ace's b-day.
[/quote]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfdX6GxXKRg[/media]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Also happy birthday, Laura.[/font]

[color="#008000"]Well, people who know my Bot lineage might get a kick out of this,
[img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Untitled-3.jpg[/img]
Would I be Lord Conti?
[/color] Edited by Botar