Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, so, it is 98 degrees out here and apparently going to get hotter. WTF, weather? I'm afraid to walk to my MAILBOX.
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='09 July 2010 - 06:35 PM' timestamp='1278696958' post='696982']
Dude, all of us in Ohio are fuming cause we just lost our possible win ticket, he took our possible bread!
[/quote]

[size="2"][font="Garamond"]One LeBron does not a team make.

And I've got more of these things.[/font][/size]

[center][IMG]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv112/re-flow/SNSD3.gif[/IMG][/center]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='09 July 2010 - 10:39 AM' timestamp='1278697141' post='696983']
IT. IS. POURING.
[/quote]

[quote name='Stephanie' date='09 July 2010 - 10:51 AM' timestamp='1278697904' post='696985']
Okay, so, it is 98 degrees out here and apparently going to get hotter. WTF, weather? I'm afraid to walk to my MAILBOX.
[/quote]

[quote name='Botar' date='09 July 2010 - 10:48 AM' timestamp='1278697724' post='696984']
its rainig here too, it stinks,
[/quote]

its a partially cloudy 68 in southern California. I might just run around outside for you guys.
Posted
[quote name='Korey' date='09 July 2010 - 06:20 AM' timestamp='1278670815' post='696976']
[size="2"][font="Garamond"]
Also, I'm officially addicted to SNSD Girls Generation

[center][IMG]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv112/re-flow/SNSD1.gif[/IMG][/center][/font][/size]
[/quote]

I hope you mean the girls, not their music

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/mb1rlx.jpg[/img]
Posted
so many gifs!
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Caramelldansen.gif"][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f4/Caramelldansen.gif[/img][/url]
Posted
[font="Tahoma"]I started to read back in this thread to see what I missed and part of me wishes I hadn't. o_O

Anyway... at least it's nice and sunny out today? :biggrin:

Also, these new emotes are really quite adorable. XD[/font]
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='09 July 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1278701508' post='696991']
I hope you mean the girls, not their music

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/mb1rlx.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Okay, even [b]I[/b] think that's adorable. I think the Asian guy has something to do with it.
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='09 July 2010 - 11:51 AM' timestamp='1278701508' post='696991']
I hope you mean the girls, not their music

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/mb1rlx.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]Taeyang mah boi <3 cuuuuute as ever. I know a dude who looks like him. Lucky me ;D

FIRST WEEK OF SUMMER CLASSES = DONE. Not nearly as painful as I thought it might be. Already had 2 quizzes and one exam though haha. Quite the breakneck pace.
[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Retribution' date='09 July 2010 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1278713759' post='697005']
What happened to this place? I leave you all for just a few months and [i]this[/i] is what happens? You burn the house down? C'mon family... gimme some explanations.
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Nah, we just painted it, changed the locks and had a truck drag it halfway down the block in a concentrated effort to keep you out.

We'll be expecting payment for the back door you kicked in.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='09 July 2010 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1278701508' post='696991'][img]http://i25.tinypic.com/mb1rlx.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
[color="#FF00FF"][font="Comic Sans MS"][size="7"]PUPPY ALERT!!![/size][/font][/color] :)
Posted
can we stop reposing that gif already?
i like puppies as much as the next guy... but every time i see the way he holds the dog i start to get hungry.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='CaNz' date='09 July 2010 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1278724870' post='697017']
can we stop reposing that gif already?
i like puppies as much as the next guy... but every time i see the way he holds the dog i start to get hungry.
[/quote]

I second that,

Stitches are removed. Edited by Botar
Posted
[quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='09 July 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1278719765' post='697009']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Nah, we just painted it, changed the locks and had a truck drag it halfway down the block in a concentrated effort to keep you out.

We'll be expecting payment for the back door you kicked in.[/font]
[/quote]
Yet another reason why there's a religion about you. :)

I detest cleaning. I now smell like furniture polish and bleach. Not the sword-swinging, badass kind of bleach, either. :whatever:
Posted (edited)
Guys I have a serious problem. I was never able to graduate high school, and my town is small and there's not a lot of jobs available. So I work at the local fast food restaurant and flip burgers for a living in the back of the kitchen. The only other person that works with me every day hates my guts and usually tries to avoid talking to me. In real life I mostly just hang out with this one guy who is my neighbor, but I think he is mentally challenged and that's the only reason he actually talks to me, because he has no one else. Also, I'm in love with my other friend, who I barely see. She's a beautiful Southern belle, smart and athletic. But she'll never see as more than a friend. I feel so pathetic. The worst part of it is, I live in a ******* pineapple under the sea. Edited by eleanor
Posted (edited)
[quote name='eleanor' date='09 July 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1278735061' post='697024']
Guys I have a serious problem. I was never able to graduate high school, and my town is small and there's not a lot of jobs available. So I work at the local fast food restaurant and flip burgers for a living in the back of the kitchen. The only other person that works with me every day hates my guts and usually tries to avoid talking to me. In real life I mostly just hang out with this one guy who is my neighbor, but I think he is mentally challenged and that's the only reason he actually talks to me, because he has no one else. Also, I'm in love with my other friend, who I barely see. She's a beautiful Southern belle, smart and athletic. But she'll never see as more than a friend. I feel so pathetic. The worst part of it is, I live in a ******* pineapple under the sea.
[/quote]

Then you should have your own kids show and drive the kids parents crazy. Edited by Cat
Posted
[quote name='Molleta' date='09 July 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1278691916' post='696981']
[color="#2E8B57"]I'm not a fan of watching people get dunked on. It's not that exciting for me. I prefer basketball as a game of strategy. Offense testing defense, defense pressing offense. Basketball is a game of motion and speed and occassional power.[/color][/quote]
Touchè (stupid code thingies)
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='09 July 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1278701508' post='696991']
I hope you mean the girls, not their music

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/mb1rlx.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[size="2"][font="Garamond"]Uhm....

:D[/font][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='10 July 2010 - 04:27 AM' timestamp='1278750471' post='697037']

It's..... Hypnotic
[/quote]

not as hypnotic as this

[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2rhsmyw.jpg[/img]
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='10 July 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1278779688' post='697044']
not as hypnotic as this

[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2rhsmyw.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

But this is just weird, and kind of creepy
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='10 July 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1278735061' post='697024']
Guys I have a serious problem. I was never able to graduate high school, and my town is small and there's not a lot of jobs available. So I work at the local fast food restaurant and flip burgers for a living in the back of the kitchen. The only other person that works with me every day hates my guts and usually tries to avoid talking to me. In real life I mostly just hang out with this one guy who is my neighbor, but I think he is mentally challenged and that's the only reason he actually talks to me, because he has no one else. Also, I'm in love with my other friend, who I barely see. She's a beautiful Southern belle, smart and athletic. But she'll never see as more than a friend. I feel so pathetic. The worst part of it is, I live in a ******* pineapple under the sea.
[/quote]
Dammit, eleanor, you got me! :whatever: Also, now I'm going to see that freaky clown from "It" everywhere I go now, thanks.

THRIFT STOOORE~!!!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...