Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I can not! My sadistic pleasures can not be suppressed!

Also thats pretty cool that you're planning a surprise. :3

All the surprises my family arranges are so stupid and obvious. Theres a bunch of cars outside the victim's house so when they're coming by off course they'll know something is happening. ._.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='James' date='20 July 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1279684917' post='697566']
[font="palatino linotype"]Normally I'd agree with you...but then, this:[/font]
[/quote]

i'm just trying to support your immersion into the average Americans psyche.

on a somewhat related note:
burger+cheddar+egg+bagel= best food ever when consumed at 4:30am Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='18 July 2010 - 05:54 AM' timestamp='1279446876' post='697419']
so... who wants to give a poor fellow a hug. :(
[/quote]
*big squashy glomp time*

[quote name='Magus' date='20 July 2010 - 09:24 AM' timestamp='1279632242' post='697503']
And don't get it twisted. I never said Hamtaro (so that's what that is) was for girls only. I only said that the image I had pictured CaNz as was gone. Considering the time he first joined and the threads he made kinda gave me that image of one of those "badboy" types.

And I'll shank you if you throw me in the category of watching Pokemon
[/quote]
CaNz isn't a "badboy" type at all, though. It makes me giggle that you had a mental image of him like that! :biggrin:

Also, stop hating on my Pokemon. :whatever:

I'm at my cousin's house and she has WiFi, sooo... SURPRISE!!! But I'll be off until Saturday after tomorrow, so just hang in there! I hope someone's been keeping up with the birthdays.

Yesterday, my sister, cousin, and I walked down to the Dollar General. While we were looking for overly-sugary snacks to consume while watching cheasy horror flicks, we found... STICK PONIES. My cousin and sister got the only unicorn ones, so I got a black and white one. We rode them all the way back home, scaring many a driver. I love my extended family.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' date='21 July 2010 - 11:00 AM' timestamp='1279724437' post='697591']


Also, stop hating on my Pokemon. :whatever:
[/quote]

I won't hate as long as people don't assume I watch/have watched it :)

I really need to get a PS3 so I can get my hands on MGS4 and the Uncharted series. (Along with the Assassin Creed series) Edited by Magus
Posted (edited)
Me? A macho man (that watches Friends... "coughs"), watch Pokemon? I'll watch Yu-Gi-Oh before watching Pokemon. The Power Ranger posing is epic in that =D. My conscience won't let me watch anything of the sort.

I'm pretty much against anything cutesy or lovey-dovey. Edited by Magus
Posted
[quote name='Magus']I'm pretty much against anything cutesy or lovey-dovey.[/quote]
[font="Calibri"]I'm sorry, sir, [color="#0000ff"][url="http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/RP%20pics/GR/reference/absol.jpg"]what[/url] [url="http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/RP%20pics/GR/reference/1246069405330.jpg"]were[/url] [url="http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/RP%20pics/GR/reference/feralgatr.jpg"]you[/url] [url="http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/RP%20pics/GR/reference/1246068978868.jpg"]saying[/url][/color]?

I'm pretty sure it was [color="#0000ff"][url="http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/RP%20pics/GR/reference/kabutops.jpg"]something[/url] [url="http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/RP%20pics/GR/reference/torterra.jpg"]funny[/url][/color].





(and a [color="#0000ff"][url="http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/RP%20pics/GR/reference/1239938906440.jpg"]stinger[/url][/color], just for the lulz)[/font]
Posted (edited)
and if you liked that you'll love this
[url="http://jifish.co.uk/pg/?no=0"]http://jifish.co.uk/pg/?no=0[/url]
go ahead.. spend hours looking at pokemon. Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='Magus' date='21 July 2010 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1279729475' post='697605']I'm pretty much against anything cutesy or lovey-dovey.
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]... :( [/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' date='21 July 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1279739837' post='697615']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]... :( [/font][/color]
[/quote]
What? =)
Posted
[quote name='demon39536' date='21 July 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1279757777' post='697623']
Hello people who probably don't know who I am.
I bought awesome socks yesterday.
[/quote]

[color=indigo]I don't know who you are, but I like socks. I have an extensive Paul Smith striped sock collection that makes the sartorial streak in me smile. So anyone that likes awesome socks is cool with me. Unless you are a pedophile or a rapist...then I don't care what kind of socks you wear, we are not cool.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='21 July 2010 - 05:42 PM' timestamp='1279748530' post='697618']
Give her a break, she just lost her husband.
[/quote]


[quote name='Sangome' date='21 July 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1279748842' post='697619']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]HEY, I didn't "lose" him. He just has to go on an extended business trip. ;-;[/font][/color]
[/quote]

I'm completely in the dark here.
Posted
Anything glittery, cute or childish. Like pokemon or lolis or hamtaro. You know, that kind of stuff that pisses you off.
Posted
[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='21 July 2010 - 03:40 PM' timestamp='1279752014' post='697622']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I have a [spoiler]raincheck on a[/spoiler] date.

Life's pretty good.[/font]
[/quote]
haha... good for you! [spoiler]if she no shows, we will beat her up[/spoiler]
Posted
[quote name='Magus' date='21 July 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1279764509' post='697630']
Ah.. Then yes I'm a moe hater, but I wouldn't say they piss me off. I just stay away from them.
[/quote]

I wouldn't be pissed off if it wasn't ruining most anime and manga these days.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Magus' date='21 July 2010 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1279760657' post='697626']
I'm completely in the dark here.
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]That's what happens when I play Harvest Moon nonstop for several days.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Blue' date='21 July 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1279764343' post='697629']
Anything glittery, cute or childish. Like [b]pokemon[/b] or lolis or hamtaro. You know, that kind of stuff that pisses you off.
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Er...Pokemon's [i]not[/i] "moe". I dare you to call [url="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hihidaruma_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29"]this[/url] or [url="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Giratina_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29"]this[/url] sparkly, glittery, cute, or childish. [of course, I adore Giratina, but that's not the point.] [url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Moe"]This[/url] does a bang-up job of describing it better than I can, though.

Don't get me wrong -- I completely agree that a lot of moe is a bunch of crap saturating the market, but...I have never heard anyone call Pokemon "moe", ever. I suppose a good deal of attributes of Pokemon can be "OMG KAWAII DESU NE", but I don't really think "moe" is the right term for it, in this case.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...