OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master' date='28 July 2010 - 02:25 AM' timestamp='1280305554' post='698095']
It also irks me that one of my dad's reasons for accusing me of lying is that my dreams "take too long" and he says "dreams aren't supposed to be an entire story, just snippets of one!" Uhm... WRONG. He's probably just jealous of my awesome movie-like dreams! :smirk:
[/quote]

He probably is just jealous. I have super long movie dreams all the time.
When he lies down in bed he probably wishes he could have dreams like you do so that something will keep the night interesting.

Star Trek is amazing. One of my close friends looks just like Spock. :biggrin: Edited by Elk

[quote name='Elk' date='28 July 2010 - 12:33 PM' timestamp='1280334780' post='698111']
One of my close friends looks just like Spock. :biggrin:
[/quote]
Wut.

So apparently staying up until 5 a.m. makes you sleep in pretty late. I'm a little bit bored.

Why the heck is there no healthy food in this house?! I mean, there's nothing even SLIGHTLY healthy! :(

Me and Spock:

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h21/Blurryhand/derrick.jpg[/IMG]

Well at least me and my little group of buddies thinks he looks like Spock. :sweatdrop:
Big nose and all... heheh

i can see it... especially with that freshly cut hairstyle.
i wonder if looking like Spock is a good thing though... Star Trek is really only cool in the alternate dimension the movie takes place in.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='28 July 2010 - 03:03 AM' timestamp='1280279020' post='698064']
I've always wondered... How do guys wear boxers and pants at the same time?! It seems like the fabric would get all folded and uncomfortable...
[/quote]

[b]Same here. But what I was also curious is, how do guys choose boxers over normal undies?

Any guys here want to explain the reason? (Without going into too much detail please. :wacko: )[/b]

just try wearing small shorts under the loosest pants you have.
boxer fabrick is usually very thin and uness you have cloth boxers (cheapskates) you have a slightly elastic material as well. since the boxers stretch with you, and they rest easily, they tend to stay put. the only problem i ever had was the rare occasions that i wore tight pants. in those situations i had to make sure the ends didn't get pushed up by the pants... this i expect can be very difficult the tighter the pants, which is my guess why girls don't use them. i wouldn't ever have a use for a thong since my pants don't get so tight that you can see the indent of my underwear... we just live in separate worlds.

I actually know a few girls that were men boxers. They just find them to be more conformable. I don't understand how though. They even tried explaining it to me and I still don't get it.

[quote name='Lilt' date='28 July 2010 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1280357807' post='698156']
[b]Also, this is probably just me, but thongs are overrated. :eyebrow: [/b]
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]Oh it is not just you, sister. ahhaha. I am not a huge fan. At all. Boyshorts all the way![/font]

Wow... Boxers, thongs...

I would think it's more of a preference thing these days, but for me I used to wear briefs back when I was a child and nowadays I just don't like the feel or look to them. If anything, I'd wonder how girls find thongs comfortable? I have no issues with girls wearing thongs, but having stuff sitting in the crack just seem like it'll be uncomfortable. Edited by Magus

[quote name='Anomaly' date='28 July 2010 - 03:58 PM' timestamp='1280357909' post='698157']
[font="Garamond"]Boyshorts all the way![/font]
[/quote]
those are basicly smaller, closer fitting (for obvious reasons) boxers. which i would assume are much more comfortable than a thong, which i can only guess feels like a constant wedgie...

[quote name='CaNz' date='28 July 2010 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1280361072' post='698167']
those are basicly smaller, closer fitting (for obvious reasons) boxers. which i would assume are much more comfortable than a thong, which i can only guess feels like a constant wedgie...
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]they sure are x 2. I don't understand girls who do the thong thing everyday like a second skin. o_o' I've been told you get used to it. Why would you want to get used to discomfort, exactly?[/font]

I walk around the house in boxers; they're quite comfy, if you get the really big pairs, and like a pair of oversized shorts. :3

And boyshorts are basically boxers for girls.

And I've tried wearing guys boxers with pants, even cargo. Tis quite difficult cause we don't have as much room in our pants, and we're shaped differently. So. Yes.

Well I have worn boy shorts before.
In fact, I'm wearing them right now =0 Under my overalls. =] But I still wear underwear when I wear them. So I don't think they're really like boxers.
Or myabe I'm just using them wrong.

CaNz, I would say looking like Spock is a very good thing. I love Spock; he is one of my favorite characters. And I'm sure Trekkie girls would be all over a man like that.
Unfortunately, the fact that he looks like Spock has never gotten this particular friend laid.
But that's probably more because he is a douche. If you knew him, you would understand.
And then you would wish you didn't know him.

[quote name='Cat' date='28 July 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1280357746' post='698155']
I actually know a few girls that were men boxers.
[/quote]
I can see myself doing that. :)

[quote name='Anomaly' date='28 July 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1280361214' post='698168']
[font="Garamond"]Why would you want to get used to discomfort, exactly?[/font]
[/quote]
I know! It's like saying, "Oh, the pins stuck in your left arm may hurt a smidgen [i]now[/i], but soon enough you'll get the hang of it!

[quote name='Elk' date='28 July 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1280367527' post='698183']
In fact, I'm wearing them right now =0 Under my overalls. =] But I still wear underwear when I wear them. So I don't think they're really like boxers.

CaNz, I would say looking like Spock is a very good thing. I love Spock; he is one of my favorite characters. And I'm sure Trekkie girls would be all over a man like that.
Unfortunately, the fact that he looks like Spock has never gotten this particular friend laid.
But that's probably more because he is a douche. If you knew him, you would understand.
And then you would wish you didn't know him.
[/quote]
im so glad this got started... now i can keep tabs on the underwear of you, Anomaly, and Magus.

but on to less creepy topics...
looking like spock might be good for the occasional trekkie girl (I still think they don't exist) but over all if he did get action i would be sad.
me putting effort into my appearance makes me a bit sad when others ail so bad at it...
as for being a douche we could probably relate =P
though... if he is a jerk, why are you friends with him? its not like he can just harass you on a forum you go to or anything.

[quote name='Elk' date='28 July 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1280367527' post='698183']

[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]you wear underwear under boy shorts? Weirdest thing I've heard today. Unless you get different ones... I get "boy short [i]style[/i]" underwear... So they're still meant to be underwear they've just got more coverage going on than the regular ole undie/bikini/thong/whatever else is out there these days. I've never heard of underwear under underwear. Seems a bit redundant =P ;D[/font]

[quote name='CaNz' date='28 July 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1280372115' post='698187']
im so glad this got started... now i can keep tabs on the underwear of you, Anomaly, and Magus.
[/quote]
[font=garamond]you would.
[/font] Edited by Anomaly

[quote name='Anomaly' date='28 July 2010 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1280372462' post='698189']
[font="garamond"]you would.[/font]
[/quote]
psshh! i only hit on you a little bit! its not like i stalk just anyone.

[quote name='CaNz' date='28 July 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1280372115' post='698187']
[/quote]
What the hell?

I have a shotgun on the side of me incase you try anything Edited by Magus

[quote name='Magus' date='28 July 2010 - 08:49 PM' timestamp='1280375385' post='698197']
I refuse to go there. My mind will not warp to your evil ways.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]it was acknowledged.
[i]Too late, you went there/[/i]
Welcome to the gutter, enjoy your stay.
(CaNz will be your tour guide, if you have any questions, feel free to ask him...)[/font]

yes... to the left are "thats what she said!" joke factories...
also... i hope you'll stick around anomaly. i may have a great tour personality and plenty of background information... but a tour bus needs a driver, and you always get us were we want to go.

[quote name='Anomaly' date='28 July 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1280375537' post='698198']
[font="Garamond"]it was acknowledged.
[i]Too late, you went there/[/i]
Welcome to the gutter, enjoy your stay.
(CaNz will be your tour guide, if you have any questions, feel free to ask him...)[/font]
[/quote]
NEGATIVE! I will not give in to his evil ways. I have a history for being gutter minded and I refuse to go back. You evil people can't make me go back. Edited by Magus