OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz' date='28 July 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1280375854' post='698199']
but a tour bus needs a driver, and you always get us were we want to go.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]... that's what she said?
Nah, I got nothin'. But sure, I'll stick around, profanity is like my 5th language, and easily my 2nd most fluent. I know all the gutter hotspots, LIKE A BOSS.[/font]

[quote name='Anomaly' date='28 July 2010 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1280375537' post='698198']
[font="Garamond"]it was acknowledged.
[i]Too late, you went there/[/i]
Welcome to the gutter, enjoy your stay.
(CaNz will be your tour guide, if you have any questions, feel free to ask him...)[/font]
[/quote]

Don't need a guide. I'm already a resident.

[quote name='Magus' date='28 July 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1280374495' post='698193']
What the hell?

I have a shotgun on the side of me incase you try anything
[/quote]
I guess that makes two of us! :biggrin: Please no shooting of my big brother~!

[quote name='Anomaly' date='28 July 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1280375537' post='698198']
[font="Garamond"]it was acknowledged.
[i]Too late, you went there/[/i]
Welcome to the gutter, enjoy your stay.
(CaNz will be your tour guide, if you have any questions, feel free to ask him...)[/font]
[/quote]
Psh. Tour guide. I'm the Grand Poopah and he's my secretary. :smirk:

[quote name='Cat' date='29 July 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1280377455' post='698203']
Don't need a guide. I'm already a resident.
[/quote]
Pay up on your taxes, you hooligan! -_-

[quote name='Anomaly' date='28 July 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1280376115' post='698201']
[font="Garamond"]... that's what she said?
Nah, I got nothin'. But sure, I'll stick around, profanity is like my 5th language, and easily my 2nd most fluent. I know all the gutter hotspots, LIKE A BOSS.[/font]
[/quote]
[font="Trebuchet MS"]She also loves puppies. Why is this relevant? I have no idea. I just remembered it when I read the post. o_O[/font]

being relevant is just one option here,
but who doesn't love puppies (if someone posts the gif of a soccer player kissing that dog again... i might take it back though) they are genuinely adorable even when they destroy everything you love and are a danger to themselves as well as anything else in the path of puppy joy.

[quote name='CaNz' date='29 July 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1280383539' post='698205']
then you can show Magus the ropes, he is new to these parts and we need to show him the ropes...if you know what i mean.
[/quote]
More like retired.

[font=Garamond]Speaking of underwear, I always wondered what the attraction to wearing boyshorts was....I guess Hanes to need to appeal to all markets? If women wanted to buy boxer shorts...then why not just buy them?[/font]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff' date='29 July 2010 - 07:35 AM' timestamp='1280414109' post='698210']
[font="Trebuchet MS"]She also loves puppies. Why is this relevant? I have no idea. I just remembered it when I read the post. o_O[/font]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]DO I EVER![/font]
/melts at the mention of puppies

Well they're not tight boy shorts. They're like boxers. Loose little short things... Idk. They're not skin tight like most other type of boy shorts are. I could wear them by themselves, but that just feels weird to me.

And I don't know why I'm friends with him. Perhaps because he is so pathetic? lol Seriously though, he's one of those people who is sorta okay most of the time, but then there are a lot of the times when he is an extreme jerk. Granted, most of his jerk-y comments are pretty funny.

There are Trekkie girls! I know there is!
I like Star Trek, one hundred million times more than Star Wars, but I wouldn't consider myself a Trekkie.
I regret never watching Star Trek though. I thought it was going to be like Star Wars, and, honestly, I hate Star Wars.

Puppies are amazing.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4dMQ7m9oQ0[/media]

[quote name='Anomaly' date='29 July 2010 - 05:28 PM' timestamp='1280438883' post='698229']
[font="Garamond"]DO I EVER![/font]
/melts at the mention of puppies
[/quote]
*melts with you* WUV DEM~!

[quote name='Elk' date='29 July 2010 - 06:43 PM' timestamp='1280443402' post='698234']
Puppies are amazing.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4dMQ7m9oQ0[/media]
[/quote]
....... *glomps you*

[quote name='CaNz' date='29 July 2010 - 08:49 PM' timestamp='1280450978' post='698241']
[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztf4KZIzVS0&feature=PlayList&p=AB78EA8598DE8EB3&playnext=1&index=22[/media]
i like kittenz better....
[/center]
[/quote]
:wacko: .............................................Hate you so much right now.......................................

[quote name='CaNz' date='29 July 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1280458024' post='698256']
Awww... you're so cute when you're overflowing with hate and disgust ^~^
[/quote]
Why, thank you! :biggrin:

Days after getting back from my grandma's house in the south, and now my grandma from California is here... I have no energy for family bonding right now...

[quote name='chibi-master' date='30 July 2010 - 09:06 AM' timestamp='1280498775' post='698278']
I have no energy for family bonding right now...
[/quote]
Neither do I. Although I love my grandpa to the ends of the Earth, to hell and back, etc etc, he has been calling me every day since I moved to come live with my step dad, and it is very annoying because our conversations are very complicated.
He doesn't speak English.
I don't speak Spanish.
I understand his Spanish, because I can understand the language, but I have such a hard time getting him to understand my responses and when I respond, I have to think hard about what I'm going to say to make it as simple as possible.
There is no such thing as a language barrier though, because we do have some pretty decent conversations.

[quote name='Allamorph' date='30 July 2010 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1280512651' post='698291']
[center][img]http://www.nataliedee.com/072010/its-almost-like-its-summer-or-something.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[/quote]
Allamorph is my bestest friend on the face of the planet, now. :biggrin:

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='30 July 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1280523748' post='698300']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Oh well. Don't really need anything else sapping my resources at the moment anyway.[/font][/quote]
You will die alone with that attitude. Trust me on this.

-Shy Edited by Shy

you should have let us beat her up!

dont worry... i kinda feel like i will die alone too sometimes... but then i realize if i never get married i would just become one of those crazy old ladys with tons of cats.

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='30 July 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1280523748' post='698300']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Date thingy cancelled.

Oh well. Don't really need anything else sapping my resources at the moment anyway.[/font]
[/quote]
*tosses wads of cash at you* HA! No excuse! Go find someone!

Seriously, though, you'll never get a significant other with an attitude like that! Would you like to see some of OB's most intelligent members give advice on dating in the Densha Otako thread? We're pretty much fantastic.

I painted my nails in an attempt to stop myself from biting them. The color's called "Bet on Red" and it looks like I just dipped my fingers in Edward Cullen's jugular. I also feel bad because the name of it sounds like I'm rooting for the guy I'm trying to beat in HeartGold... At the same time, I feel like I'm a racehorse!

[quote name='Shy' date='30 July 2010 - 06:46 PM' timestamp='1280530000' post='698303']
You will die alone with that attitude. Trust me on this.

-Shy
[/quote]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='31 July 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1280553266' post='698321']
Seriously, though, you'll never get a significant other with an attitude like that! Would you like to see some of OB's most intelligent members give advice on dating in the Densha Otako thread? We're pretty much fantastic.
[/quote]

Ignore these.

You may want to think about getting in a relationship, especially at your current age because once you start getting into all that hoopla and get to that stage of breaking up / getting dumped you're gonna go into all that pointless boohoo stuff.

Single people have less stress in their life. (We're single, free to ________ [insert explicted word] mingle :D) Cherish it while you can. No offense to anyone whose currently in a relationship going through hard times.

I keep forgetting I changed my name to Beretta... (I kept staring at my screen wondering who the heck is Beretta and wondering why am I logged in as that name "coughs") I had kind of a busy/random day and it left me a little slow at the moment.. Don't judge me. Edited by Beretta