OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Stephanie' date='03 August 2010 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1280820765' post='698645']
No boys allowed. [/quote]
I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.... [spoiler]Means "no".[/spoiler] Edited by CaNz

[quote name='Stephanie' date='03 August 2010 - 03:32 AM' timestamp='1280820765' post='698645']No boys allowed. :D
[/quote]
WEEELL... Since Lilt and I are sisters, then CaNz, Botar and Korey would be our brothers. Since they're older than us, that means they'd be at the head of the household (onoz) and we would therefore have no choice as to the allowing of boys at the party. Short version: Their house, their rules. Except for one: No booze. I think you said Korey was your brother at some point, so that would make you our sister as well! Hooray, family lines! Question, though: Who the heck are the mom and dad? I mean, we've already established that Allamorph is our uncle/Red Forman, sooo... Who would be his sister/brother? Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='chibi-master' date='03 August 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1280852898' post='698659']
WEEELL... Since Lilt and I are sisters, then CaNz, Botar and Korey would be our brothers. Since they're older than us, that means they'd be at the head of the household (onoz) and we would therefore have no choice as to the allowing of boys at the party. Short version: Their house, their rules. Except for one: No booze. I think you said Korey was your brother at some point, so that would make you our sister as well! Hooray, family lines! Question, though: Who the heck are the mom and dad? I mean, we've already established that Allamorph is our uncle/Red Forman, sooo... Who would be his sister/brother?
[/quote]

no parents, were a house hold of semi young to older siblings. which means older u are, higher ranking.

i think we are orphans... our parents had so man children that they exploded.

and i wouldn't boss around my little sisters just cause of age, if they don't want me for their movie sleep over i will just go out with the bros for a couple drinks. ( AvalonAngel[font="Book Antiqua"].[/font].. would you mind being the DD... i would ask Botar but we both know what would happen.)
cause if my sister doesn't love me that's fine... i can just wash out my sorrow with a bottle of jack. i~i Edited by CaNz

[quote name='Botar' date='03 August 2010 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1280854212' post='698661']
which means older u are, higher ranking.
[/quote]
That is the illusion Lilt, Steph and I allow you to have. :smirk:

[quote name='CaNz']
i think we are orphans... our parents had so man children that they exploded.[/quote]
:blink:

[quote name='CaNz']
cause if my sister doesn't love me that's fine... i can just wash out my sorrow with a bottle of jack. i~i
[/quote]
Doesn't love you? Huh? Augh, see what you did, Steph! Now he's going to go murder his liver 'cause you don't want to share popcorn and pillow fights with him! :whatever:

[quote name='Stephanie' date='03 August 2010 - 09:32 AM' timestamp='1280820765' post='698645']

And I'd go to the slumber party. No boys allowed. :D
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]That's ok, I wouldn't want to intrude on your Tiger Beat squeefests and nail painting and whatever else happens at these things....

People are very finicking about their food, I'm learning through working at this job. It's not unreasonable to expect food to be delievered promptly and hot, but when the line for the restaurant is going out the door....I don't know how you'd expect to get your food in under 45 minutes. I can only roll burritos so fast.....[/font]

[quote name='Allamorph' date='03 August 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1280868093' post='698682']
[FONT=Calibri][url="http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Pole+dancing+studios+offering+classes+children/3345668/story.html"]Pole-Dancing For Kids![/url]

Oh, Canada.[/FONT]
[/quote]
what is this I don't even

Hey, you coming to the sleepover, Allamorph? :) There's plenty of popcorn to go around!

[quote name='CaNz' date='03 August 2010 - 06:04 AM' timestamp='1280829878' post='698648']
I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.... [spoiler]Means "no".[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Agreed, but i can steal Steph and me, you and her can have our own, heavy drinking binge night!

i suppose... but if you steal steph, no one would have a problem if i went to the sleep over.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='03 August 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1280864571' post='698677']
AAARGH!!! I really hate being forced to bond with extended family that I have nothing in common with! *not getting along with grandma at the moment*
[/quote]

why dont you just play board or card games...
games bridge the gap of any generation!

[quote name='CaNz' date='03 August 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1280884657' post='698697'] why dont you just play board or card games...
games bridge the gap of any generation!
[/quote]
It's not just the age gap. She doesn't understand a lot of english, so there's a problem. It takes her a little while to realize what anyone's saying, so games are pretty long, tedious and not fun. Almost the entire time she's been here, our "bonding' has been filled with 7 minute long akward silences that are broken up by ONE phrase, and only one: "It is very windy outside." THAT'S IT. That is the only sentence we exchange back and forth. I feel really bad that I can't seem to talk freely to her, but we just have nothing in common. :pout:

See, that's what's amusing me, Botar. I'm older than you, CaNz, AND chibs. So, other than Alla and Lilt, my rules go. :P And Lilt would probably love to have a girls only sleepover with me, so there! [sticks out tongue]

In other news: THE NEW ME IS SO FREAKING AMAZING LOOKING. :D [very happy] I now weigh in at 155lbs instead of 180. I look amazing. ^_^

[quote name='chibi-master' date='03 August 2010 - 06:31 PM' timestamp='1280885501' post='698700']
It's not just the age gap. She doesn't understand a lot of english, so there's a problem. It takes her a little while to realize what anyone's saying, so games are pretty long, tedious and not fun. Almost the entire time she's been here, our "bonding' has been filled with 7 minute long akward silences that are broken up by ONE phrase, and only one: "It is very windy outside." THAT'S IT. That is the only sentence we exchange back and forth. I feel really bad that I can't seem to talk freely to her, but we just have nothing in common. :pout:
[/quote]

dont use games with talking.
checkers is fun and all you have to say is king me!
also games like gin or 21 or poker can be fun. in those you can let the cards do the talking!
or you can make some food or something. maybe she can teach you how to make something eatable :P

[quote name='Stephanie' date='03 August 2010 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1280885942' post='698703']
See, that's what's amusing me, Botar. I'm older than you, CaNz, AND chibs. So, other than Alla and Lilt, my rules go. :P And Lilt would probably love to have a girls only sleepover with me, so there! [sticks out tongue]

In other news: THE NEW ME IS SO FREAKING AMAZING LOOKING. :D [very happy] I now weigh in at 155lbs instead of 180. I look amazing. ^_^
[/quote]us banner/avatar makers gotta stick together!
unless your profile age is a lie.. i got you by almost two years... though i havent got a clue about Lilt or Allamorph. also Lilts got my back!
also... congratz on being pretty! Edited by CaNz

[quote name='CaNz' date='03 August 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1280885993' post='698704']
though i havent got a clue about Lilt or Allamorph.
[/quote]
It really makes me sad that I can't send Allamorph my chibi-master birthday PMs since his birthday isn't visible... We should make one up for him! :) I say October 13th!

[quote name='CaNz' date='03 August 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1280885993' post='698704']
us banner/avatar makers gotta stick together!
unless your profile age is a lie.. i got you by almost two years... though i havent got a clue about Lilt or Allamorph. also Lilts got my back!
also... congratz on being pretty!
[/quote]

I'm also a banner/avi maker, I'm just retired. Well, that or reeeeally picky. :P

Good point. Lilt is only a little bit older than me. :) She's also my lover and she's known me longer. Bwahahaha.

And thankies!

[quote name='chibi-master' date='03 August 2010 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1280887264' post='698710']
It really makes me sad that I can't send Allamorph my chibi-master birthday PMs since his birthday isn't visible... We should make one up for him! :) I say October 13th!
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Basement Cat does not age. He simply is.

Although if you must celebrate his existence, every Friday the 13th is the regularly accepted date.[/font]

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='03 August 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1280887678' post='698713']

Although if you must celebrate his existence, every Friday the 13th is the regularly accepted date.[/font]
[/quote]

Except for March 13th. Any time that falls on a Friday is mine. [I'm Banister Kitty, I can do that. :P]

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='03 August 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1280887678' post='698713']

[/quote]
[color="#FF00FF"][size="7"][font="Arial"][u][i][b]THAT MEANS NEXT FRIDAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY!!![/b][/i][/u][/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Stephanie' date='03 August 2010 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1280887298' post='698711']
I'm also a banner/avi maker, I'm just retired. Well, that or reeeeally picky. :P

Good point. Lilt is only a little bit older than me. :) She's also my lover and she's known me longer. Bwahahaha.

And thankies!
[/quote]
are we fighting over Lilt here? because if so this is gonna be a blood bath.

and no problem :]
i am quite surprised at how many otakus are pretty. i was going through that one picture thread think "since when did girls that liked things i like start getting cute?"
of course if they weren't cute i guess they might avoid that thread... but still...

[quote name='CaNz' date='03 August 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1280889341' post='698719']
are we fighting over Lilt here? because if so this is gonna be a blood bath.
[/quote]
Yeah, you two go and rip each other to shreds. While you're doing that, I'm taking Lilt and escaping with her via ostrich. :smirk:

[quote name='CaNz' date='03 August 2010 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1280890333' post='698723']
i wouldn't try it! your flightless bird doesn't stand a chance against my determination.
[/quote]
Ah, but I could get someone to hire her as an employee of Wal*Mart and then tell Gavin that you're trying to shorten his staff! Then where will you be?! Oh yeah: Under a pile of people in blue vests with smiley face pins!