OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Indi-Cat']
[quote name='CaNz']and there is no way i am creepy.
creepy people have to invoke fear of some level... and no one is scared of me.[/quote]
[color="#4b0082"][font="Arial"]Or that of disgust. Fear is not required to be creepy. :P[/font][/color][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Disgust, revulsion, a general sentiment of abhorrence. You get the idea.

Also, you mean [i]evoke[/i].[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph' date='05 August 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1281072297' post='698958']
[font="Calibri"]Disgust, revulsion, a general sentiment of abhorrence. You get the idea.[/font]
[/quote]

i cant say i find disgusting things creepy. if my dog farts, i am disgusted, but not creeped out. now if i heard something tapping on my window, i think creepy.
and abhorrence usually involves being horrified. so if you saw youre friend getting murdered you would most likely fear and loath them... which i think fits in with my statement. i stick by my earlier statement. because you can be disgusting without creepy. when it is gross and creepy i think it is your fear of coming into contact in any way with the disgusting thing.

(and happy birthday Botar)

[quote name='chibi-master' date='06 August 2010 - 04:06 AM' timestamp='1281078386' post='698959']
[color="#8B0000"][font="Book Antiqua"][size="7"]HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY, BIG BROTHER BOTAR!!![/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
hehehe.... not even gonna comment.

Also: pretty colorful bracelets FTW!

[quote name='Stephanie' date='06 August 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1281123822' post='698973']
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]But isn't saying that you're not even gonna comment a comment in and if itself? :huh:[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Sangome' date='06 August 2010 - 11:09 PM' timestamp='1281128953' post='698977']
[quote name='Stephanie' date='06 August 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1281123822' post='698973']
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]But isn't saying that you're not even gonna comment a comment in and if itself? :huh:[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[b]I'm not even going to quote this conversation. :suave: [/b] Edited by Lilt

[quote name='chibi-master' date='06 August 2010 - 03:06 AM' timestamp='1281078386' post='698959']
[color="#8b0000"][font="Book Antiqua"][size="7"]HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY, BIG BROTHER BOTAR!!![/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='CaNz' date='06 August 2010 - 03:54 AM' timestamp='1281081277' post='698960']
(and happy birthday Botar)
[/quote]

[quote name='Stephanie' date='06 August 2010 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1281123822' post='698973']
[/quote]

Thank you Chibi, Thank you CaNz, and thank you hun? lol, and thank you every one else.

[quote name='Sangome' date='07 August 2010 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1281148138' post='698996']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]You know what's good? Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Especially in Hot Fries form.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

I could really go for some of those right now.. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

[quote name='Lilt' date='06 August 2010 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1281129282' post='698979']
[quote name='Sangome' date='06 August 2010 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1281128953' post='698977']
[quote name='Stephanie' date='06 August 2010 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1281123822' post='698973'][quote name='chibi-master' date='06 August 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1281078386' post='698959']
[color="#8b0000"][font="Book Antiqua"][size="7"]HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY, BIG BROTHER BOTAR!!![/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]But isn't saying that you're not even gonna comment a comment in and if itself? :huh:[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[b]I'm not even going to quote this conversation. :suave: [/b]
[/quote]

Why not? quoting whole conversations is too much fun... especially oddly amusing ones.

[quote name='CaNz' date='07 August 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1281156102' post='699003']
Why not? quoting whole conversations is too much fun... especially oddly amusing ones.
[/quote]

Then you quote the quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote.

Today's work is done.

well... you could change your name to chibi or even Chibi...
but people call you that as a nickname... and if you changed it it would just make it your name... leading to even shorter less meaningful nicknames like 'chb' or 'c'
cut i feel like changing my display name then changing it back so that i can have a history.

[FONT=Calibri][b][u]Protip for Everyone[/u]:[/b] If you want to buy tickets to a concert, try looking at the venue website (or calling the venue ticket office) first for an initial price check so you know when someone else is trying to rip you off.

Second-party tickets could get you good deals. On the other hand, it could be an attempt to completely rip you off. Take, for instance, the upcoming Coheed & Cambria / Porcupine Tree concert at Minglewood Hall in Memphis. My friend, who heard about it and whose girlfriend is a huge C&C fan, asked me if I wanted to go and then quoted me a price of $80. I'd already been to the Minglewood website and knew their advanced ticket prices were $30, so I tell him so. Both of them are now flabbergasted.

Additionally, I googled "tickets coheed and cambria minglewood hall" and found site after site after site offering The Best C&C Tickets at $80 and $110. When I hit the third of these sites, I started reading them.[/FONT]

[quote][b][color="#ff0000"]minglewood haul[/color][/b] Tickets, even when unavailable from the venues, or Ticket Master can often be found at Ticket Luck. We consolidate the [b][color="#ff0000"]minglewood hawl[/color][/b] tickets, and market them along with tickets for 82000 other events. While many other sellers market these same [b][color="#ff0000"]minglewood harl[/color][/b] tickets, we provide low prices [b][color="#ff0000"]minglewood hal[/color][/b] Tickets. Further, given that we are licensees of TrustE you have the peace of mind that while buying [b][color="#ff0000"]minglewood har[/color][/b] tickets, your personal information will never be compromised. While buying [b][color="#ff0000"]minglewood ha1[/color][/b] tickets, we know that security is important and that's why we are 'Hacker Safe' compliant giving you peace of mind. Whether you consider [b][color="#ff0000"]minglewood hlal[/color][/b] or any other tickets, do compare our prices, committment towards privacy and value.[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]This is just blatant. The rest of the atrocious spelling and grammatical stuff I can attribute to people being stupid, but this isn't even a consistent set of typos! It takes effort to misspell "hall" seven different ways.

Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's always telling you the truth.[/FONT]

[quote name='CaNz' date='07 August 2010 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1281197311' post='699030']
well... you could change your name to chibi or even Chibi...
but people call you that as a nickname... and if you changed it it would just make it your name... leading to even shorter less meaningful nicknames like 'chb' or 'c'
cut i feel like changing my display name then changing it back so that i can have a history.
[/quote]
I did both. I had to immediately change Chibi to chibi because I didn't want it capitalized. But then my name just felt so...empty. It was missing something. So I just went back to my original name! I'm happy as is.

[quote name='Allamorph' date='07 August 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1281199326' post='699033']
[FONT=Calibri]Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's always telling you the truth.[/FONT]
[/quote]
I've learned that the hard way about 9 times. XD I'm sorry about your friends being ripped off, though...

[quote name='chibi-master' date='07 August 2010 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1281193761' post='699026']
I changed my display name for about half an hour. I guess I like my username the way it is~! :biggrin:
[/quote]

[b]I think I would freak out if you changed your username actually. :wacko:

So what name did you have for that half hour? [/b] Edited by Lilt