Lilt Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie' date='07 August 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1281218342' post='699048'] So I'm down another 5 pounds. :D [/quote] [b]Congratulations! What's your goal? And your secret? :D[/b]
chibi-master Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie' date='07 August 2010 - 05:59 PM' timestamp='1281218342' post='699048'] So I'm down another 5 pounds. :D [/quote] asdfghjkl *is jealous* BUT HOW?!
Nony Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 I am finally going to be the proud owner of the entire Gurren Lagann series. Thank you, DeepDiscount.com!
Skye Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 My goal is whenever I feel I need to stop - so probably around now. Or maybe 5 lbs from now. I'm not sure, but here feels good right now. And I'm not sure. D: I'm honestly not. I've dropped from 180 to 150 in two months, which I'm sure isn't healthy.
Magus Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='07 August 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1281237839' post='699064'] asdfghjkl *is jealous* BUT HOW?! [/quote] If you are active and eating right then that shouldn't come as a surprise to you. @Stephanie, I think that's normal. I lost 28 lbs in a matter of 2 months and my doctor said it was normal. I think it becomes unnatural when you start losing 50 lbs in 2 months.
Botar Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='07 August 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1281237839' post='699064'] asdfghjkl *is jealous* BUT HOW?! [/quote] she doesn't eat hun, she does my diet.
CaNz Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 one meal a day is my normal... its usually a giant one though.
mangamaniack21 Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 [quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='08 August 2010 - 03:06 AM' timestamp='1281251192' post='699072'] I am finally going to be the proud owner of the entire Gurren Lagann series. Thank you, DeepDiscount.com! [/quote] yay! that's a great series <3 the music is cool too XD I got the complete air series from AnimeNEXT, it's great ^^ still have to buy the movie though XD
Korey Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie' date='08 August 2010 - 09:09 AM' timestamp='1281251347' post='699073'] And I'm not sure. D: I'm honestly not. I've dropped from 180 to 150 in two months, which I'm sure isn't healthy. [/quote] Actually, if you get active and get on a diet, you can lose quite a bit of weight if you cut out a bunch of extras. I shut out soda for about 3 months before I started working (Turns out I have to pay for bottled water at work, wah wahhhhhhhh) and I lost 5 pounds. Not that I needed to, but hey
Skye Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 [quote name='Botar' date='08 August 2010 - 04:35 AM' timestamp='1281252945' post='699077'] she doesn't eat hun, she does my diet. [/quote] This. Also cutting out soda AND coffee at the same time; I also eat a limited amount of red meat because it will sit in your stomach FOREVER. Also a limited amount of pastas and potatos.
Magus Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie' date='08 August 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1281298833' post='699103'] This. Also cutting out soda AND coffee at the same time; I also eat a limited amount of red meat because it will sit in your stomach FOREVER. Also a limited amount of pastas and potatos. [/quote] Eat fiber. Then again I'm trying to find more foods with fiber in it. I eat oatmeal, spinach and greens, but that's about all I know of. Now what I need to cut back on is the rice (I do both brown and white rice) and possibly bread, but then again I've been losing weight even while eating bread.
Sabrina Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 [font="Tahoma"]After months of not playing it, I got re-addicted to Animal Crossing: Wild World. [/font]
CaNz Posted August 8, 2010 Posted August 8, 2010 woot! i probably played more animal crossing than i have slept in the last month. but i have to ask if you have played city folk yet.
chibi-master Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 Today I weeded a 16' by 8' garden all for the sake of going to Best Buy to look at microphones for my laptop. I just need to save/earn $15 more dollars! I was jealous of Steph, but then I realized today that I have lost 9+ pounds since my return from Arkansas.
CaNz Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 [quote name='Sabrina' date='08 August 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1281312388' post='699118'] [font="Tahoma"]No. I don't have a Wii. [/font] [/quote] its not like it is a huge improvement... really its just more stuff... but more stuff means more time to spend in that world.
Lilt Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 [quote name='Sabrina' date='08 August 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1281301989' post='699109'] [font="Tahoma"]After months of not playing it, I got re-addicted to Animal Crossing: Wild World. [/font] [/quote] [b]Is that the one for the DS? I have it, but I can't get to the addicting part of the game yet I guess. [/b] [quote name='chibi-master' date='09 August 2010 - 03:03 AM' timestamp='1281315799' post='699119'] Today I weeded a 16' by 8' garden all for the sake of going to Best Buy to look at microphones for my laptop. I just need to save/earn $15 more dollars! I was jealous of Steph, but then I realized today that I have lost 9+ pounds since my return from Arkansas. [/quote] [b]Weren't you staying away from that place after what happened with your DVD? Or did they take care of that for you? And congratulations to you too! Which reminds me, how was Arkansas? How often do you usually go? I want to go on a trip this winter.[/b]
chibi-master Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 [quote name='Lilt' date='08 August 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1281321864' post='699126'] [b]Weren't you staying away from that place after what happened with your DVD? Or did they take care of that for you? And congratulations to you too! Which reminds me, how was Arkansas? How often do you usually go?[/b] [/quote] I took care of it, so don't worry. Arkansas was like a mosquito convention. It was nice and I love it, but I was scratching so badly the skin was torn right off my arms and legs. I had apple-sized scabs for two weeks. I usually go once a year or two.
Skye Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 [quote name='Lilt' date='08 August 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1281321864' post='699126'] [b] I want to go on a trip this winter.[/b] [/quote] COME HOME. NAO.
CaNz Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 i have been sick all day... i think i lost as much weight as Steph through my mouth. i guess it is cheaper though since i am the farthest thing from hungry.
Ravenstorture Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 I got in to med school, I got in to med school... tra la la...
James Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 [quote name='Ravenstorture' date='09 August 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1281344961' post='699136'] I got in to med school, I got in to med school... tra la la... [/quote] [font="Palatino Linotype"]Congratulations! That's very awesome. What area do you want to specialise in? [/font]
chibi-master Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='09 August 2010 - 04:02 AM' timestamp='1281340941' post='699134'] i have been sick all day... i think i lost as much weight as Steph through my mouth. i guess it is cheaper though since i am the farthest thing from hungry. [/quote] Aaawww... You know the drill: Plenty of fluids and bedrest! And make sure not to push yourself too hard, okay! Ginger Ale and chicken noodle soup are a must! [quote name='Ravenstorture' date='09 August 2010 - 05:09 AM' timestamp='1281344961' post='699136'] I got in to med school, I got in to med school... tra la la... [/quote] Ooooohhh~! That's great! Congatulations! *clapclapclap*
mangamaniack21 Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='09 August 2010 - 04:02 AM' timestamp='1281340941' post='699134'] i have been sick all day... i think i lost as much weight as Steph through my mouth. i guess it is cheaper though since i am the farthest thing from hungry. [/quote] aww, feel better ^^. how about some ginger ale cookies?! *hands you a box* on a more random note, i want to make potstickers~~ 'cuz we made them in cooking class a while ago and they are so delicious~~
CaNz Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 thank you girls. the night helped a bit, but i would rasther not add anything to my unstable stomach yet. even soup may turn my currently peaceful day into an alternate method of wall painting. i am not lonely however... the dogs are staying n my bed since everyone else is keeping their distance.
Recommended Posts