OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz' date='09 August 2010 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1281374096' post='699145']
thank you girls.
the night helped a bit, but i would rasther not add anything to my unstable stomach yet. even soup may turn my currently peaceful day into an alternate method of wall painting.

i am not lonely however... the dogs are staying n my bed since everyone else is keeping their distance.
[/quote]

lol, you're sick.

i'm sorry, hope you get better

[quote name='chibi-master' date='08 August 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1281323170' post='699127']
I took care of it, so don't worry.

Arkansas was like a mosquito convention. It was nice and I love it, but I was scratching so badly the skin was torn right off my arms and legs. I had apple-sized scabs for two weeks. I usually go once a year or two.
[/quote]

Never venture your way to Vermont then. Vermonters like to joke how our state bird is the mosquito.

[quote name='CaNz' date='09 August 2010 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1281374096' post='699145']
thank you girls.
the night helped a bit, but i would rasther not add anything to my unstable stomach yet. even soup may turn my currently peaceful day into an alternate method of wall painting.

i am not lonely however... the dogs are staying n my bed since everyone else is keeping their distance.
[/quote]
D'aaaw, the doggies are so kind! :biggrin: I really do hope this is just a stomach bug or something...

[quote name='Cat' date='09 August 2010 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1281374971' post='699148']
Never venture your way to Vermont then. Vermonters like to joke how our state bird is the mosquito.
[/quote]
But how else would I visit you? :P Still, I'll make a mental note of that.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='09 August 2010 - 12:26 PM' timestamp='1281381989' post='699154']

But how else would I visit you? :P Still, I'll make a mental note of that.
[/quote]

You wouldn't have to since, I live in Grand Canyon state now. I still go back to Vermont sometime to see family.

[quote name='Cat' date='09 August 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1281383130' post='699156']
You wouldn't have to since, I live in Grand Canyon state now. I still go back to Vermont sometime to see family.
[/quote]
WHAT?! Arizona?! That's even more of a reason to visit! *victory dance* :biggrin:

[quote name='chibi-master' date='09 August 2010 - 01:07 PM' timestamp='1281384472' post='699157']
WHAT?! Arizona?! That's even more of a reason to visit! *victory dance* :biggrin:
[/quote]

You seems so happy to come to the desert. I can't blame you any. The desert is the best place to live, I think. :biggrin:

[quote name='Cat' date='09 August 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1281385309' post='699159']
You seems so happy to come to the desert. I can't blame you any. The desert is the best place to live, I think. :biggrin:
[/quote]

[b]Besides the awesome sunsets, what's great about the desert? Or did I just answer my own question? :suave: [/b]

[quote name='Cat' date='09 August 2010 - 04:21 PM' timestamp='1281385309' post='699159']
[/quote]
I lived in El Paso, texas until I was 12. There is no word in the English language that can describe my feelings toward the desert and all that comes with it.

[quote name='Lilt' date='09 August 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1281389780' post='699163']
[b]Besides the awesome sunsets, what's great about the desert? Or did I just answer my own question? :suave: [/b]
[/quote]
The sand, oh, the sand! The dry heat that is reminiscent of taking a stroll in an oven! The fact that only the most adapted and hard-willed animals may survive in the harsh environment that swallows up everything in a golden sea of sand and sun! Oh, to be in the desert once more before I pass on into death! The sweet embrace of a tree-less wasteland filled with many a creature that could end your life with a single attack! These are the things that make the desert a beautiful and sadistic place to live! It is the most glorious environment that our blessed planet gifts us with! Just the thought of it all sends delightful shivers scurrying up and down my spine!

[quote name='chibi-master' date='09 August 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1281393773' post='699167']
I lived in El Paso, texas until I was 12. There is no word in the English language that can describe my feelings toward the desert and all that comes with it.

The sand, oh, the sand! The dry heat that is reminiscent of taking a stroll in an oven! The fact that only the most adapted and hard-willed animals may survive in the harsh environment that swallows up everything in a golden sea of sand and sun! Oh, to be in the desert once more before I pass on into death! The sweet embrace of a tree-less wasteland filled with many a creature that could end your life with a single attack! These are the things that make the desert a beautiful and sadistic place to live! It is the most glorious environment that our blessed planet gifts us with! Just the thought of it all sends delightful shivers scurrying up and down my spine!
[/quote]

All the reasons why l like it. Plus, the winters are so nice. Perfect temperature to be out in. In the summer the the lovely heat. I like it when it never gets colder then 40. Yes, the sunsets are beautiful. I just love it here.

[quote] CaNz: long as the desert reaches the ocean right? [waves from southern California!][/quote]

I can't go in the ocean however I don't mind it there. According to my doctor I'm allergic to something in the water. She not sure what though. Whenever I go in the ocean I break out and hives instantly. The longer I stay in the worse it gets. One time I ended up in the hospital because of it. Edited by Cat

As Cat and myself were discussing in the "College" thread, if I were to ever go back to Arizona it would be in the northern parts. I'm not much of a heat person (granted the dry heat is more comfortable than this muggy crap we get in Michigan), but atleast know parts of northern Arizona gets snow and I'd like to go pay a visit to the ski resort even though I can't ski/snowboard. Although, I wouldn't mind going back to Avondale either. When I was there I just couldn't find anything to do to keep me to keep me busy before school started so I ended up leaving. (I definately needed a laptop or a computer in general to keep me from being bored)

But until that whatisname racial profiling bulltalk goes away I won't be going back there anytime soon. I'm not hispanic but I've been told that I can past for one.

I love hispanics. (I love all types) I think if I were looking to get into a relationship, I'd go for a latina that acts like Mrs. Smith... (Mr. and Mrs. Smith) >:D (Where's the devilish smiley face?) Having a lady whose about as tough as Jane Smith would be a turn on.... "coughs" (Latina is a bonus because of some other stuff that I won't get into right now.... "ahem") Edited by Beretta

[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='10 August 2010 - 03:48 AM' timestamp='1281426483' post='699181'] Well screw 'em then.
[/quote]

I share that same notion for the big 3 and its fans. Of course I have no issues with people here. I actually like indulging in convo's here. But elsewhere I don't even want to bother posting in threads. Edited by Beretta

No more relatives, so today I got to sleep in~! I feel wonderful...

It feels like school let out only a couple weeks ago... I'm not sure if I want to go back or not right now. I know it means more work, especially from math, but... No matter how much I hated some things about high school last year, I loved every minute of it. I hope this year's as good~! :)

[quote name='chibi-master' date='10 August 2010 - 11:08 AM' timestamp='1281452900' post='699199']
No more relatives, so today I got to sleep in~! I feel wonderful...

It feels like school let out only a couple weeks ago... I'm not sure if I want to go back or not right now. I know it means more work, especially from math, but... No matter how much I hated some things about high school last year, I loved every minute of it. I hope this year's as good~! :)
[/quote]
yay for sleeping in~!
I second the school thought ^^;
when do you have to go back?
we go back the 1st of september XD

summer was short because of the snow days and the location of labor day (i don't know XDD our school district comes up with strange rules)

i hate loosing things.
i lost my phone for about 10 hours today... and of course i was expecting a call from family during that time and now it is too late at night to call them...
i should be able to use the gps thing to track my phones location! now that would be a useful application of it.

[quote name='CaNz' date='11 August 2010 - 03:50 AM' timestamp='1281513019' post='699236']
i hate loosing things.
i lost my phone for about 10 hours today... and of course i was expecting a call from family during that time and now it is too late at night to call them...
i should be able to use the gps thing to track my phones location! now that would be a useful application of it.
[/quote]
I have never lost my phone before, but I know it has a GPS tracker on it so my parents can see where I am every hour of the day. The phone also sends them alert messages if I go near any familiar places like the local book store, or the karate dojo. it also sends them a message if I leave home.

[quote name='Gavin' date='11 August 2010 - 08:57 AM' timestamp='1281531479' post='699242']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Even with overtime from 6 am, today is going mercifully quickly. [/size][/font]
[/quote]
Overtime? :blink: *runs and hides*

[quote name='chibi-master' date='11 August 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1281541587' post='699245']
I have never lost my phone before, but I know it has a GPS tracker on it so my parents can see where I am every hour of the day. The phone also sends them alert messages if I go near any familiar places like the local book store, or the karate dojo. it also sends them a message if I leave home.
[/quote]

[b]That must come in handy if you ever do lose it. What kind of phone is it?

Also, I just got back from a shopping spree after taking a good's friends advice. I got so much cute stuff. :biggrin: [/b]

[quote name='Lilt' date='11 August 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1281561774' post='699260']
[b]That must come in handy if you ever do lose it. What kind of phone is it?

Also, I just got back from a shopping spree after taking a good's friends advice. I got so much cute stuff. :biggrin: [/b]
[/quote]
It's an enV2.

That's great! :)

Inuyasha Fandom's Random Facts:

Contrary to popular belief, most cats are actually lactose intolerant. And feeding your new furry friend a big saucer of milk before leaving to go buy a litter box, will result in returning home to find that everything you own has been wonderfully submerged in kittyâ??s diarrhea.