OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz' date='03 August 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1280890854' post='698727']
either that or welcomed on as a lower paid replacement member...
[/quote]
.....I wonder if Gavin would even hire you? :blink: It...seems unlikely, but if you did, lunch breaks would be awesome and filled with food fights in the break room! :biggrin:

[quote name='chibi-master' date='03 August 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1280889751' post='698722']
Yeah, you two go and rip each other to shreds. While you're doing that, I'm taking Lilt and escaping with her via [b]ostrich[/b]. :smirk:
[/quote]

Definately the wrong thing I should be seeing at the moment.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNgOkl5KqRY[/media] (heavy language)

Especially when I've been crackin up at that for about a week now.

Anyway... My school vending machines suck. I keep gettin punk'd by them. Most of the times it make me wait for my juice and then don't give me anything in return, like it's saying "run yo money and get the ( ______) out my face". Today it wouldn't take my money at all... So I'm lookin stupid at this thing... Stupid vending machine. Edited by Beretta

[quote name='chibi-master']Yeah, you two go and rip each other to shreds. While you're doing that, I'm taking Lilt and escaping with her via ostrich. :smirk:[/quote]
[font="Calibri"]Do you know how [i]hard[/i] it is to rig an ostrich race with JUST ONE OSTRICH????

Also if [color="#8b0000"]CaNz[color="#000000"] is twenty-one then he's technically older than I am because I've been seventeen since about the early 15th century.

Hung out with Ron Perlman a lot.[/color][/color][/font] Edited by Allamorph

[quote name='Allamorph' date='03 August 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1280893828' post='698736']
[FONT=Calibri]Do you know how [i]hard[/i] it is to rig an ostrich race with JUST ONE OSTRICH????

Hung out with Ron Pearlman a lot.[/FONT][/color][/color]
[/quote]
Especially running 40-60 mph.

Ron Pearlman... Hellyboy? I gotta start remembering some of these newer comicbook movie stars.

[quote name='Allamorph' date='03 August 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1280893828' post='698736'][font="Calibri"]
Also if [color="#8b0000"]CaNz[color="#000000"] is twenty-one then he's technically older than I am because I've been seventeen since about the early 15th century.[/color][/color][/font]
[/quote]
[color="#8b0000"]for some reason i can believe that. maybe your human soul was trapped in a cats body or something along those lines.

oh... and why am i red?
[/color] Edited by CaNz

[quote name='Beretta']Especially running 40-60 mph.

Ron Perlman... Hellyboy? I gotta start remembering some of these newer comicbook movie stars.[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Uhm. Try [i]The Island of Dr. Moreau[/i], [i]Alien Resurrection[/i], and [i]Blade 2[/i]. Plus basically anything that requires him to be awesome.

Also, really, it's not really a problem of how fast it's running when you've only got one ostrich racing....[/FONT]

[quote name='CaNz'][color="#8b0000"]oh... and why am i red?[/color][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Homage to [color="#708090"]Tekkaman[color="#000000"], a lost but (by me) unforgotten member who had the same habit except with a grape color no longer present on these boards. I use dark red because I used to use blue for links until the new boards changed the way it interprets links. =/[/FONT][/color][/color]

I really want to know why you think that gathering Gavin's help will stop me from stealing Lilt? The employees of Wal*Mart and Gavin are still under Basement Cat. Goes something like this, I believe:

Basement Cat - Ceiling Cat
Banister Cat
Gavin, Overlord of Wal*Mart
Chibi, employee of Wal*Mart
Ostrich
CaNz

CaNz, did you ever think to ask the ostrich what HE wanted? So inconsiderate.

[quote name='Allamorph' date='03 August 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1280894488' post='698739']
[FONT=Calibri]Uhm. Try [i]The Island of Dr. Moreau[/i], [i]Alien Resurrection[/i], and [i]Blade 2[/i]. Plus basically anything that requires him to be awesome.[/FONT]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Or you could just say he's this guy:

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/SladeTTanimated2003.jpg[/IMG]

Congratulations, everyone who's seen [b]Teen Titans[/b]. Ron Pearlman's chilling monotone will once again haunt your nightmares for a week or so.

Oh, and I feel the need to mention that Candle Jack doesn't wait for you to type a hyphen. He just[/font] Edited by NeedMoarRope

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='04 August 2010 - 03:38 AM' timestamp='1280911092' post='698757']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Congratulations, everyone who's seen [b]Teen Titans[/b]. Ron Pearlman's chilling monotone will once again haunt your nightmares for a week or so.[/font][/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]ASGHSDFGT thanks, buddy. :whatever: [/font][/color]

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='04 August 2010 - 03:38 AM' timestamp='1280911092' post='698757'][font="Comic Sans MS"]Oh, and I feel the need to mention that Candle Jack doesn't wait for you to type a hyphen. He just[/font]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I always found it weird that CandleJack apparently either lets you hit submit or he does it fo[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='04 August 2010 - 04:38 AM' timestamp='1280911092' post='698757']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Or you could just say he's this guy:

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/SladeTTanimated2003.jpg[/IMG]
[/font]
[/quote]
Holy crap. I did not know that.

That guy was a beast. If I had to give a reason why I would watch that show it would be for him. (Well.. Everyone except Beastboy)

[quote name='Sangome' date='04 August 2010 - 01:45 AM' timestamp='1280911545' post='698758']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I always found it weird that CandleJack apparently either lets you hit submit or he does it fo[/font][/color]
[/quote]

i wish people could stop saying CandleJack and finish their po

[quote name='NeedMoarRope'][font="Comic Sans MS"]Congratulations, everyone who's seen [b]Teen Titans[/b]. Ron Pearlman's chilling monotone will once again haunt your nightmares for a week or so.[/font][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Man, that was my favorite character, and I didn't even know Perlman voiced him! Dang.[/FONT]

[quote name='Stephanie' date='04 August 2010 - 06:33 AM' timestamp='1280900025' post='698748']
I really want to know why you think that gathering Gavin's help will stop me from stealing Lilt? The employees of Wal*Mart and Gavin are still under Basement Cat. Goes something like this, I believe:

Basement Cat - Ceiling Cat
Banister Cat
Gavin, Overlord of Wal*Mart
Chibi, employee of Wal*Mart
Ostrich
CaNz

CaNz, did you ever think to ask the ostrich what HE wanted? So inconsiderate.
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]While chibi gathers up the ashes of the five employees my unholy rage caused to spontaneously combust for being within thirty feet I shall calmly correct your misconception: As Overlord of Wal*Mart the sheer number of souls corrupted into my possession means I do not, in any way, serve that infernal flea-bitten mog who cheats regularly at our Thursday night poker club with Bill Gates, Satan and Pope Benedict. Now if you'll excuse me I must use subliminal messages to force the lowly dregs to purchase yet most consumables they do not require at low low prices while plotting the downfall of Scientology for being even more eviller than Skeletor.

Also please do not capitalise chibi's name, I do not want her to believe her position within Wal*Mart is any less likely to result in gruesome death than any other faceless, nameless minion.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Gavin'][font="Tahoma"][size="2"]...I do not, in any way, serve that infernal flea-bitten mog who cheats regularly at our Thursday night poker club with Bill Gates, Satan and Pope Benedict.[/size][/font][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]You play poker with John Candy?[/FONT]

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='04 August 2010 - 04:38 AM' timestamp='1280911092' post='698757']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/SladeTTanimated2003.jpg[/IMG]

Congratulations, everyone who's seen [b]Teen Titans[/b]. Ron Pearlman's chilling monotone will once again haunt your nightmares for a week or so.[/font]
[/quote]
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate you so much right now. That creeper scared the hell out of me and gave me so many nightmares. In the nightmares, I couldn't even see him... I just heard...the voice...that HORID voice... *quiver*

[quote name='Gavin' date='04 August 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1280942832' post='698785']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]While chibi gathers up the ashes of the five employees my unholy rage caused to spontaneously combust for being within thirty feet I shall calmly correct your misconception: As Overlord of Wal*Mart the sheer number of souls corrupted into my possession means I do not, in any way, serve that infernal flea-bitten mog who cheats regularly at our Thursday night poker club with Bill Gates, Satan and Pope Benedict. Now if you'll excuse me I must use subliminal messages to force the lowly dregs to purchase yet most consumables they do not require at low low prices while plotting the downfall of Scientology for being even more eviller than Skeletor.[/size][/font][/quote]
I'll get the broom and dustpan, m'lord. I guess I should also fetch the job applications so that those five unfortunates may be replaced.

[quote name='Gavin'][font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Also please do not capitalise chibi's name, I do not want her to believe her position within Wal*Mart is any less likely to result in gruesome death than any other faceless, nameless minion.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
Wait... I'm nameless and faceless? Okay. But yes, no capital letters, please~! It's so much more chibi without! :)

I went to Canada today~! I brought back a moose and I named him Corky! Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='Allamorph' date='04 August 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1280949313' post='698806']
[FONT=Calibri]You play poker with John Candy?[/FONT]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]You know he doesn't like that joke.[/size][/font]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='04 August 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1280950023' post='698810']I'll get the broom and dustpan, m'lord. I guess I should also fetch the job applications so that those five unfortunates may be replaced.

Wait... I'm nameless and faceless? Okay. But yes, no capital letters, please~! It's so much more chibi without! :)[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]No, they shall be replaced with yet more shambling, incoherent corpses recently resurrected from the dead by my vile necromancy. Speaking of which I want those coffin sales figures on my desk in the next five minutes so I can accurately plot our potential labour pool.

And no, I grant you some small leniency in actually having a name because I can't just call out "nameless, faceless servant" when I want something and reasonably expect you to understand I'm calling for you. Nonetheless this does not guarantee your safety or continued survival any more than any other minion who does not possess a name. Now get that mess cleared up, place the ashes in the staff coffee tin and get back to work.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Gavin' date='04 August 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1280950462' post='698812']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]No, they shall be replaced with yet more shambling, incoherent corpses recently resurrected from the dead by my vile necromancy. Speaking of which I want those coffin sales figures on my desk in the next five minutes so I can accurately plot our potential labour pool.[/size][/font][/quote]
Corpses at the ready, sir! Someone stole the sales figures, sir, and I had to re-print them and I am currently in the process of hunting down the thief.

[quote name='Gavin'][font="Tahoma"][size="2"]And no, I grant you some small leniency in actually having a name because I can't just call out "nameless, faceless servant" when I want something and reasonably expect you to understand I'm calling for you. Nonetheless this does not guarantee your safety or continued survival any more than any other minion who does not possess a name. Now get that mess cleared up, place the ashes in the staff coffee tin and get back to work.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
But...but I'm a chibi! Chibis never stay dead, anyway! We may die out of comedy, but then we're up and ready in seconds! Plus, who would be the door greeter of the month?! Who?! :( In the coffee tin? Oh...did the coffee budget get cut again? I see... I'll go break the news and mop up the tears as well... Edited by chibi-master