OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

had the weirdest dream last night...actually two of them and i forget the second one...
so my friend and i were going to gym, and the stairs were tilting like teeter-totters
and then my other friend and i were in this weird contraption and i saw a mass of dark clouds above us. inside.
i saw it and said "hey, look at that" and my friends like "that's a storm, and it's a scary storm too"
then i felt weird and scared, so i kneeled down and the storm was about to attack..
but seriously wth is a storm doing in a gym?! D:
me and my weird school nightmares OTL XD

[quote name='chibi-master' date='19 August 2010 - 11:07 AM' timestamp='1282237679' post='699610']
School's coming at me like a train with a sign that says, "SURPRISE, STUPID!", tied to the front.
[/quote]
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Well if you're actually surprised then it stands to follow that you're also... :P

Speaking of school... I don't think I'm gonna miss it one bit. haha[/font][/color]

[quote name='CaNz' date='20 August 2010 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1282333175' post='699653']
i am gonna bake a cake for my mommy's birthday.
(i am not the best at baking.... so wish me luck.)
[/quote]

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake; if the way is hazy,
you gotta do the cooking by the book; you know you can't be lazy,
never use a messy recipe; the cake would end up crazy,
if you do it by the book, then you'll have a cake!

...err
i will try that!
its not so much the recipe i worry about, its adjusting for my stupid oven being stupid, and for my lackluster set of appliances, pans(i only have one baking pan and i sure as heck am not buying a second!) mixers and rosters are non existant or can be counted with one hand(finger) at most.

well....
[attachment=14884:.jpg]
i sure hope you were right (it seemed lke she did, and she took a picture too)
but anyways, i had to go out and get chinese food for her, and when i did my friend mistook the somthing on the foil at the bottom of the oven as the cake burning, so he took them out and turned the oven off. i tried to correct it but the cake cooked unevenly.

[quote name='CaNz' date='20 August 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1282361003' post='699676']
well....
[attachment=14884:.jpg]
i sure hope you were right (it seemed lke she did, and she took a picture too)
but anyways, i had to go out and get chinese food for her, and when i did my friend mistook the somthing on the foil at the bottom of the oven as the cake burning, so he took them out and turned the oven off. i tried to correct it but the cake cooked unevenly.
[/quote]
SO CUTE~! XD

What the hell, school?! What the hell?! It's 2 weeks until school starts and you tell me you don't have ANYONE'S schedules and you don't know when you will?! *brainsplosion*

Apparently, the new schedule system they tried to replace the old (perfectly good) one with DOESN'T WORK. WHOOPS. :whatever:

[quote name='Gavin' date='21 August 2010 - 11:53 AM' timestamp='1282406035' post='699694']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Aaaand six thousand. :biggrin: [/size][/font]
[/quote]
*stands in awe*

[quote name='CaNz' date='21 August 2010 - 12:58 PM' timestamp='1282409889' post='699698']
oh Zombie Nosh, i went on this site and immidiatly got mad, but sure enough you turn my mood 180 degrees. thanks!
[/quote]
Same here! Thanks, Zombie Nosh! :biggrin:

I now own a DVD of [i]Oliver and Company[/i]~! *hops up and down giddily*

[quote name='chibi-master' date='21 August 2010 - 03:00 AM' timestamp='1282374037' post='699681']
SO CUTE~! XD

What the hell, school?! What the hell?! It's 2 weeks until school starts and you tell me you don't have ANYONE'S schedules and you don't know when you will?! *brainsplosion*

Apparently, the new schedule system they tried to replace the old (perfectly good) one with DOESN'T WORK. WHOOPS. :whatever:
[/quote]

aw, jeez ^^;
sounds like my school OTL;
we only get one of our classes, the heck with the rest, lol.
aw come on! if they have one worked out you'd think they'd have the rest of it
[quote name='Starscream' date='22 August 2010 - 08:54 AM' timestamp='1282481674' post='699732']
I had a dream last night that I had a magical panda called Hitler. He peed rainbows.
[/quote]
OH MY O_O;
that's a hilarious dream XDD

so i took apart my friends Xbox 360 the other day. the lens wasn't reading disks so with the help of a couple videos, and a tork 10 screwdriver bit(which i had to go to my friends workshop to get) we got the box open.

we then took some compressed air and blew all the dust out (the heat sink was covered in a centimeter of dust armor) and we opened up the driver. i got some que tips and rubbing alcohol and went to town on that lens.

i put it back together and it works just fine now.... its really quiet now too.
i am thinking about doing it to my box just for fun.

[quote name='CaNz' date='22 August 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1282505653' post='699738']
we then took some compressed air and blew all the dust out [b](the heat sink was covered in a centimeter of dust armor)[/b] and we opened up the driver. i got some que tips and rubbing alcohol and went to town on that lens.
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]That sounds like a red ring of death waiting to happen. Good thing you caught it.[/font]

[quote name='CaNz' date='22 August 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1282505653' post='699738']
so i took apart my friends Xbox 360 the other day. the lens wasn't reading disks so with the help of a couple videos, and a tork 10 screwdriver bit(which i had to go to my friends workshop to get) we got the box open.

we then took some compressed air and blew all the dust out (the heat sink was covered in a centimeter of dust armor) and we opened up the driver. i got some que tips and rubbing alcohol and went to town on that lens.

i put it back together and it works just fine now.... its really quiet now too.
i am thinking about doing it to my box just for fun.
[/quote]

[b]I wish you were around when my Xbox 360 broke down. It had the same exact problem so I had to get rid of it. :pout: Well, someone messed up the hard drive after it stopped reading discs so I had to get rid of it anyways, but I didn't know you could fix the disc problem. Now I only have the older systems like a PS2, N64, etc. (They're still great systems though.)[/b]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='23 August 2010 - 03:31 AM' timestamp='1282527081' post='699746']
Learning sign language is pretty fun, though a bit hard to remember some things... I think it'll all work out, though! :biggrin:

Okay, I am SURE that I had a dream that was beyond strange, but I can't remember it very well...
[/quote]

[b]Well at least you can say that you'll be fluent in [i]body language.[/i] Haha, get it? Get it? Okay, corny joke. :sweatdrop:

Why sign language though?

And let us know if you remember that crazy dream.[/b]

[quote name='Lilt' date='22 August 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1282529335' post='699747']
[b]Well at least you can say that you'll be fluent in [i]body language.[/i] Haha, get it? Get it? Okay, corny joke. :sweatdrop:

Why sign language though?

And let us know if you remember that crazy dream.[/b]
[/quote]
I'll admit it. I giggled.

Because I think it might be useful one day. I like useful things. :)