OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

yay for lolcat celebrations!

and while i am in the mood for congratulating people i would like to give a shout-out to Microsoft for leaking Halo Reach a few days ago, and Bunge for giving it a stupid ending. with their combined effort i now have to only two games to look forward to on consoles. [size="1"]*facepalms*[/size] Edited by CaNz

[quote name='eleanor' date='29 August 2010 - 03:35 AM' timestamp='1283067345' post='699980']
you mean 6001?

:P
[/quote]
QUARP!

No.

[quote name='Lady Shy' date='29 August 2010 - 07:13 AM' timestamp='1283080382' post='699982']
I made 6001. :(
[/quote]
Yes.

Hate cleaning my room.

QUARP!

[quote name='Stephanie' date='28 August 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1283023262' post='699966']
ZOMG300!

By the by, I made mochi. It has got to be the stickiest thing on the planet.
[/quote]

mm, mochi <3
i had some daifuku with lunch, it's goood~~ <3

gah, school starts wednesday
you gotta be kidding me!
XD

After tomorrow I get a 2 week break from school. A break that's much needed. I never want to see another program dealing with Civil Engineering again. After that break I begin my very last quarter and then it's graduation time. Hard to believe it's been 2 years.

Oh yeah, went back to an old name... Beretta... (the heck was I smoking when I decided to change my name to that) Edited by Phenom

QUARP!

Okay, so I've noticed something lately, and so has my family (which they have pointed out to me many times). I seem to be a lot angrier than usual. I don't even know why or how I became so bitter, but for some reason I'm just filled with an intense hatred for something that I can't identify. I'm snapping a lot more than I should, I'm raising my voice through the roof, and basically jumping head-first into my UltraBitch Mode. I don't want to be in my UltraBitch Mode. It's UltraBitchy.

QUARP! Edited by chibi-master

So.. I'm going through my list of songs on my mp3 player and just now realizing that Evanescence is a good cure for anger mangement... Why am I just now finding this out is beyond me. The singer got a nice voice too.

chibi, sounds like that time of the month. "coughs" Edited by Phenom

[quote name='Phenom' date='29 August 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1283111825' post='699991']
(the heck was I smoking when I decided to change my name to that)
[/quote]
whatever it was... i have a medical condition that can get more of it for you.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='29 August 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1283150777' post='700005']
QUARP!

I'm raising my voice through the roof, and basically jumping head-first into my UltraBitch Mode. I don't want to be in my UltraBitch Mode. It's UltraBitchy.

QUARP!
[/quote]
stop yelling QUARP! all the time then!
(it might help)

also, listen to some mellow music like [url="http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/the-mellow-show/1178424/"]jack johnson, dave mathiews, Mr. A-Z or Ozzy Oseborn.[/url]

[quote name='CaNz' date='30 August 2010 - 05:46 AM' timestamp='1283161584' post='700010']
whatever it was... i have a medical condition that can get more of it for you.
[/quote]
Thanks, but I think I'll pass this time.

Speaking of anger management I'm looking for some games thats good for anger management. I think the next time I'm at Gamestop I'm gonna pick up Gungrave: Overdose and Punisher. Edited by Phenom

[quote name='Phenom' date='30 August 2010 - 05:41 AM' timestamp='1283161261' post='700009']
chibi, sounds like that time of the month. "coughs"
[/quote]
QUARP!

Nah, you'd see me complain about it if it was.

HOLY CRAP. Weirdest dream in a long time. I was at my grandma's house in Arkansas, and as I walked into the living room, I saw A LOT of people I didn't expect to see. For one, my grandpa. My grandpa has been dead for a couple years now. Second, Pope John Paul II. HUH. Then there was my grandma (still alive), my cousin (though a few years younger for some reason), and some people I couldn't recognize. To top it all off: My big brother that I haven't seen since Christmas '08. He had a wife and a son. But for some reason, my brother looked only seventeen or so.

After I identified most of the people in the living room, it came to me: THIS IS A DREAM. I started to freak out and was pointing at my grandpa and Pope John Paul II saying, "OH MY GOSH! You two are dead! This is a dream! This has to be a dream! Wait... I know this is a dream yet I'm still dreaming? COOL!" I asked how my grandpa was doing, and he grinned from ear to ear (which he almost never did) and said, "I'm fine." Then I turned to Pope John Paul II, and he was gone. In his place was a white and blue teacup the size of a melon. At the bottom of the teacup was written 'Pope Benedict.' For some reason, I asked the cup, "Do you believe in God?" It didn't answer. Then a bunch of strange stuff happened and I babysat my brother's kid. WOW. :blink:

QUARP!

[quote name='chibi-master' date='30 August 2010 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1283186622' post='700021']
QUARP!

Nah, you'd see me complain about it if it was.

HOLY CRAP. Weirdest dream in a long time. I was at my grandma's house in Arkansas, and as I walked into the living room, I saw A LOT of people I didn't expect to see. For one, my grandpa. My grandpa has been dead for a couple years now. Second, Pope John Paul II. HUH. Then there was my grandma (still alive), my cousin (though a few years younger for some reason), and some people I couldn't recognize. To top it all off: My big brother that I haven't seen since Christmas '08. He had a wife and a son. But for some reason, my brother looked only seventeen or so.

After I identified most of the people in the living room, it came to me: THIS IS A DREAM. I started to freak out and was pointing at my grandpa and Pope John Paul II saying, "OH MY GOSH! You two are dead! This is a dream! This has to be a dream! Wait... I know this is a dream yet I'm still dreaming? COOL!" I asked how my grandpa was doing, and he grinned from ear to ear (which he almost never did) and said, "I'm fine." Then I turned to Pope John Paul II, and he was gone. In his place was a white and blue teacup the size of a melon. At the bottom of the teacup was written 'Pope Benedict.' For some reason, I asked the cup, "Do you believe in God?" It didn't answer. Then a bunch of strange stuff happened and I babysat my brother's kid. WOW. :blink:

QUARP!
[/quote]
i lol'd
that cup is the holy grail
anyway, how did the former pope find you, XDD?

odd dreams are odd

pool party tonight~

[quote name='mangamaniack21' date='30 August 2010 - 10:19 AM' timestamp='1283188751' post='700022']
pool party tonight~
[/quote]
i think thats just an excuse to see me in a [url="http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.jpg"]Baithing suit[/url] Edited by CaNz

[quote name='CaNz' date='31 August 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1283227743' post='700056']
i think thats just an excuse to see me in a [url="http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.jpg"]Baithing suit[/url]
[/quote]
QUARP!

I should have known better than to click. :whatever:

QUARP!

[quote name='Phenom' date='30 August 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1283228069' post='700058']
Just drop out. School is overrated these days anyway :smirk:
[/quote]

Nope, Nope, not going to do it. I want to be the first one to finish school in my family. :P I just need to manage my time better. It be a whole lot easier when my textbooks finally come. Then I wont have to go to the library at 7:00am to do papers. Edited by Cat

[quote name='chibi-master' date='30 August 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1283150777' post='700005']
QUARP!

Okay, so I've noticed something lately, and so has my family (which they have pointed out to me many times). I seem to be a lot angrier than usual. I don't even know why or how I became so bitter, but for some reason I'm just filled with an intense hatred for something that I can't identify. I'm snapping a lot more than I should, I'm raising my voice through the roof, and basically jumping head-first into my UltraBitch Mode. I don't want to be in my UltraBitch Mode. It's UltraBitchy.

QUARP!
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]I'm not sure how old you are, but your symptoms sound very teenage angst to me. In other words, perhaps your experience is pretty normal and will likely pass in a relatively short period of time. :)

And Cat, good on you for being committed to school. Did you just start college? I always get a bit confused because the American tertiary system is different than ours.[/font]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='30 August 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1283228050' post='700057']
[quote name='CaNz' date='30 August 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1283227743' post='700056']
i think thats just an excuse to see me in a [url="http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.jpg"]Baithing suit[/url]
[/quote]

QUARP!

I should have known better than to click. :whatever:

QUARP!
[/quote]
you really should have... but dont worry, if you feel some kind of love connection don't worry, its not really me so its not weird or incestuous.

[quote name='Cat' date='31 August 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1283232923' post='700060']
Nope Nope, not going to do it. I want to be the first one to finish school in my family. :P I just need to manage my time better. It be a whole lot easier when my textbooks finally come. Then I wont have to go to the library at 7:00am to do papers.
[/quote]
Ah, Ouch... No wonder you're stressing. [size=1]Still, you have my support for dropping out :). [strike]I encourage everyone to dropout so it'll make it easier for me to land a job.[/strike][/size]

I got about 3 hours of sleep.... Man, summer is really trying to stick around even though it's near the end of the season.

[quote name='James' date='31 August 2010 - 03:26 AM' timestamp='1283239584' post='700064']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]I'm not sure how old you are, but your symptoms sound very teenage angst to me. In other words, perhaps your experience is pretty normal and will likely pass in a relatively short period of time. :) [/font]
[/quote]
QUARP!

But I don't want to have teenage angst! Can't I just skip over the whole thing?! :(

[quote name='CaNz' date='31 August 2010 - 04:25 AM' timestamp='1283243133' post='700066']
you really should have... but dont worry, if you feel some kind of love connection don't worry, its not really me so its not weird or incestuous.
[/quote]
I know. But that doesn't stop my eyes from sizzling in their sockets.

QUARP!

[quote name='chibi-master' date='31 August 2010 - 09:41 AM' timestamp='1283269308' post='700072']
But I don't want to have teenage angst! Can't I just skip over the whole thing?! :( [/quote]
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]No.

And it's official. School and I are so over. I really enjoyed classes and learning, but I sure as hell won't miss all of the work that went along with it.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Indi-Cat' date='31 August 2010 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1283272046' post='700073']
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]No. [/font][/color]
[/quote]
QUARP!

Why not? :pout: I don't like teenage angst. It's stupid and a waste of time and hormones.

I finally get my schedule today!

QUARP!