OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master' date='14 September 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1284463727' post='700495']
Because emergency inhalers always taste like rubber gloves.

My AP World History teacher is kind of a negative person... Take yesterday for example:

Teacher: What is the classic question when studying philosophy?
Me: What is the meaning of life?
Teacher: Correct, and I have the answer.
Me: You do?!
Teacher: Yes. THERE IS NO DAMN REASON.
Me: .....
[/quote]

Is that necessarily negative?

[quote name='CaNz'](but if i keep up with naruto it makes every other anime i watch sooo much better!)[/quote]
Ahaha... Burrrrrnnnn.

[quote name='CaNz']and sis... if you want the meaning of life, all you had to do is ask!
[url="http://www.titane.ca/igod/main.html"]http://www.titane.ca/igod/main.html[/url]
just click the enter button and you can speak to the main man himself.
[/quote]
I spend way too much time on those kind of sites.

[quote name='Zombie_Nosh' date='14 September 2010 - 10:02 AM' timestamp='1284472973' post='700499']
Is that necessarily negative?
[/quote]
I think so, yes. :biggrin: But then again, my ideas of "negative" are very broad.

[quote name='CaNz' date='15 September 2010 - 04:44 AM' timestamp='1284540279' post='700520']
i am not the first guy to burn naruto... but i am the one who is dumb enough to say how lame it is and continue to watch it...
[/quote]
We're in the same boat then. I dog Naruto quite a bit. (Take a glimspe in the manga thread) I've even dropped it a few times but I still read it although I am on on the brink of being done with it for good though.

[quote name='Phenom' date='15 September 2010 - 03:56 AM' timestamp='1284548214' post='700521']
I am on on the brink of being done with it for good though.
[/quote]
once i figure out the last piece of the plot i will probably do the same... really i got interested in it for only one reason... so once i figure that one thing out i will probably be done with it... (and i cant check out the thread! there are spoilers! ^[u][b]__[/b][/u]^)

[quote name='chibi-master' date='15 September 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1284578402' post='700529']
My cold has become more serious than expected. I actually had to take the day off from school today and I didn't want to. I mean, I REALLY didn't want to. The constant coughing and gut-wrenching headache made my stubbon self crumble, though. Also, I have a fever now FFFFUUUUUU..... :sick:
[/quote]
oh dear D:
feel better soon, chibi~

i just feel tired all week, but that's nothing compared to that XD

[quote name='chibi-master' date='15 September 2010 - 12:20 PM' timestamp='1284578402' post='700529']
FFFFUUUUUU..... [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sick.gif[/img]
[/quote]
You're so sick; the emoticon you use is green!
This must be serious! Edited by CaNz

[quote name='CaNz' date='15 September 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1284598779' post='700541']
your so sick the emoticon you use are green!
this must be serious!!1
[/quote]
I would really love to Grammar Nazi all over this, but I think I'll hold back.

Why is it that now whenever I cough, I feel like I'm coughing up sawdust with a few wet clumps in it? Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='CaNz' date='15 September 2010 - 05:59 PM' timestamp='1284598779' post='700541']
You're so sick; the emoticon you use is green!
This must be serious!
[/quote]
better?
i am sorry if my laziness gets the better of me after i have a few glasses of wine... but sometims going on OB with a nice buzz can be even more fun than normal. Edited by CaNz

[quote name='CaNz' date='16 September 2010 - 06:01 AM' timestamp='1284631264' post='700555']
better?
i am sorry if my lazyness gets the better f me after i have a few glasses of wine... but sometims going on OB with a nice buzz can be even more fun than normal.
[/quote]
XD Yessir, still one of my favorite OB members!

geez Chibi... way to get everyone sick.

my band practice was fun... but i hate playing the same song over and over...
we have been hammering this one out for the last four band practices... (even though we only play for an hour i still get tiered of it.)

[quote name='CaNz' date='17 September 2010 - 05:39 AM' timestamp='1284716370' post='700589']
geez Chibi... way to get everyone sick.
[/quote]
Speaking of which, there was a girl in my English class... She was using some very offensive insults while talking about somebody or other she hates. I aimed all of my coughs and sneezes toward her and successfully infected her! Oh, how I love biological warfare.

Sharing something random: So I have this awesome best friend I call Ken. He's, like, eight feet tall and has some serious violence issues, but he's really nice to me. Ken's also a fan of pirates, which is cool. He likes to make his hair all spikey (I dunno, fan of porcupines?) and uses musical hair accessories. This guy is actually so big and strong that he agreed to carry me around piggyback style whenever. Also, guess what? I have pink hair.

[spoiler]The Bleach fans here had better figure that out.[/spoiler] Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='chibi-master' date='18 September 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1284855678' post='700625']
Ken
[/quote]
you could be the cute pink haired lieutenant!

also... i am so sleepy that i could pass out and wake up this time tomorrow (and might do that if my body allows... since i have no plans)
but i must stay awake for the next half hour! longest 30 minutes ever...