OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz' date='24 September 2010 - 03:43 AM' timestamp='1285314210' post='700724']
well of course it does.
i wonder how the padded room would look if all your posts were removed... scary thought....
[/quote]
The sun would turn a deep blood red and orphans everywhere would cry as birds fell dead from the sky.

[quote name='The Professor' date='24 September 2010 - 04:01 AM' timestamp='1285315293' post='700726']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]About fifty pages shorter.

Dead serious, Chibi. You have slightly over 1000 posts in this thread alone.[/font]
[/quote]
Proud of it~! :biggrin:

[quote name='Selene Shri' date='24 September 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1285360647' post='700733']
[font="Century Gothic"]Since chibi has so many posts this should be her thread instead of Shy's. XD
[/font]
[/quote]
Nah. He's the genius who thought it up. I'm just the goofy mascot.

I've been realizing that my AP Psych teacher likes to use my class as his Guinea Pigs for uncomfortable experiments.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='24 September 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1285381868' post='700748']
The sun would turn a deep blood red and orphans everywhere would cry as birds fell dead from the sky.
[/quote]
that might be kinda cool... i am not to fond of a red sun, but [url="http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/we-heard-you-like-batman.jpg"]crying orphan[/url]s are hilarious and a few less birds means a few less car washes for me!

[quote name='CaNz' date='25 September 2010 - 06:23 AM' timestamp='1285388627' post='700749']
that might be kinda cool... i am not to fond of a red sun, but [url="http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/we-heard-you-like-batman.jpg"]crying orphan[/url]s are hilarious and a few less birds means a few less car washes for me!
[/quote]

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Yo dawg, I know you like tasteless jokes and so do I, but that's messed up.[/font]

[quote name='CaNz' date='25 September 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1285388627' post='700749']
[/quote]
-_- You are so odd.

[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='25 September 2010 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1285456051' post='700756']
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Yo dawg, I know you like tasteless jokes and so do I, but that's messed up.[/font]
[/quote]
Agreed. Very much agreed.

I feel like I'm craving a certain food, but I can't quite tell what...

I may be tasteless but if a crying kid in a batman costume doesn't conjure up a giggle you need more flavor in your life.

I'm really hungry... but i plan to go to a buffet tomorrow morning so i am thinking about just sticking it out to save some money...
i don't really need to save money... but if i can i usually will.

[quote name='CaNz' date='24 September 2010 - 03:43 AM' timestamp='1285314210' post='700724']
well of course it does.
i wonder how the padded room would look if all your posts were removed... scary thought....
[/quote]
wow, it'd be empty in here OwO

anyway, finished a Shuffle! primula cosplay
and a lot of sketches to do <33

[quote name='CaNz' date='26 September 2010 - 06:30 AM' timestamp='1285475402' post='700758']
I may be tasteless but if a crying kid in a batman costume doesn't conjure up a giggle you need more flavor in your life.
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]I don't find the concept behind the joke funny in the least bit. So, don't attempt to make it seem like I lack a sense of humor. I know people who are actually orphans and they wouldn't think it's very funny that you joke about that.[/font]

[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='26 September 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1285540122' post='700764']
[font="Garamond"]I don't find the concept behind the joke funny in the least bit. So, don't attempt to make it seem like I lack a sense of humor. I know people who are actually orphans and they wouldn't think it's very funny that you joke about that.[/font]
[/quote]
haha you sure do! i happen to be one, believe it or not. i didn't mean to pick on you about not liking the joke though. it was pretty bad... but you better not be feeling sorry because batman is an orphan. :P

if its wrong to make fun of a fictional[i] [/i]character, then the line seriously needs to be redrawn. Edited by CaNz

Looks like I'll be getting in on the DS fun pretty much for good now since my PS2 seems like it's flat-lining on me. (At least until I get my hands on enough money buy another ps2/3) It turns on but nothing plays >_>. I bought that Devil May Cry collection for nothing >_<.

[quote name='CaNz']but you better not be feeling sorry because batman is an orphan. :P[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Calibri]I don't think he's feeling sorry at all. I'm fairly certain he's significantly offended.[/FONT]

[quote name='CaNz']if its wrong to make fun of a fictional[i] [/i]character the line seriously needs to be redrawn.[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]This sentence is missing a crucial prepositional phrase.[/FONT]

[quote name='CaNz' date='26 September 2010 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1285566182' post='700768']
If its wrong to make fun of a fictional[i] [/i]character, [i]then[/i] the line seriously needs to be redrawn.
[/quote]
better?
so you come back to make fun of my poor grammar Allamorph?
you're really missing out if this was the first time you tuned in.

also i really dont't want to compete with Lady Shy over who is funnier... i may have poor grammar, but i am smart enough to know who'd win that fight.

hmmm... i must be not seeing it...
since it is a reply maybe i am leaving something out that i would need...

unless you want me to say "in my opinion."
which i would just be stricken with sadness to hear, since that would be an implied preposition.
but i am hoping that you're comment was constructive, rather then making me look at my sentence for nothing.

[font="Palatino Linotype"] :sweatdrop:

So, anyway, it looks like I'll be going to America again - probably toward the end of next year. This time I'll be taking my sister, so that should be fun. The biggest issue now is finding reasonably priced flights! If I buy too far in advance they are so expensive - even more costly than the accommodation. :eyebrow: [/font]

[quote name='James' date='29 September 2010 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1285717094' post='700784']
[font="Palatino Linotype"] :sweatdrop:

So, anyway, it looks like I'll be going to America again - probably toward the end of next year. This time I'll be taking my sister, so that should be fun. The biggest issue now is finding reasonably priced flights! If I buy too far in advance they are so expensive - even more costly than the accommodation. :eyebrow: [/font]
[/quote]

[b]Yay congratulations James! How long do you think you will be staying? Also, are you going to the East Coast or West Coast or somewhere in between?

I still want to visit another country some day but there are too many choices. :blink:[/b]

[quote name='Lilt' date='30 September 2010 - 05:56 AM' timestamp='1285786588' post='700796']
[b]Yay congratulations James! How long do you think you will be staying? Also, are you going to the East Coast or West Coast or somewhere in between?

I still want to visit another country some day but there are too many choices. :blink:[/b]
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]I'm planning to stay for three weeks, maybe in September or October next year.

I'm planning to spend most of my time in New York again - partly because this time my sis is coming and that's the place she most wants to see.

I [i]really[/i] want to see the south when I am there (places like Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, etc...), but I just think it will end up being too expensive to do that.

But it's so far away that anything could change. Right now I'm just doing some accommodation hunting and I've found a few good deals so far. :)[/font]

you're on the wrong coast James!

so i got pink eye yesterday. don't worry guys, it was a non-viral version so its not contagious, :P
its starting to go away now.... and my sensitivity to light has been gone for a whole day now..
problem is i cant wear my contact lenses still... so i have to wear my glasses.... and no one looks good in my glasses.... especially not me.

Okay, posting is going to be prettyslow for me since my laptop charger died a few days ago...

Also, my home life is going to hell, so that makes it even harder to get to a laptop or computer. Apparently, no matter what the imminent threat is, Child Services is only interested in helping if you've ALREADY been beaten half to death. Edited by chibi-master

what is this heresy! padded party not being posted in for over 24 hours is unspeakable.

so there was a huge thunderstorm today. the windows were shaking and the power was out for an hour and a half before i fell asleep. i am waking up now to find the lights are now on soooo i guess its done with. southern california doesn't get bad weather though! Zeus must be angry.

[font="Garamond"]The weather here in Europe is quite peculiar. After two rainy days (and a mostly cloudy week), we had a nice sunny day where it was 77 degrees out. So I donned my shorts and t-shirt and it was fantastic. Bought me a new 59/fifty hat and got a haircut! I'll post pics of my hat later. [/font]

[color="#00BFFF"][font="Georgia"][size="5"]HEY EVERYBODY GUESS WHAT TODAY IS MRS. MAUL'S BIRTHDAY WHOO!!![/size][/font][/color]

See, I wuv her so much that I used blue even though I dislike it. But she likes it and it's her birthday, so whatever. Edited by chibi-master